- To obtain a programming position with a company seeking a highly motivated individual.
- Dedicated, competent, motivated to learn and responsive to deadlines with an exceptional work ethic.
- Hardware: IBM 3090, IBM Compatible PC's and Web Servers
- Software: Microsoft's .NET, ASP.net, SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, HTML, C ,
- Concept: Structured Programming Design and Techniques, Problem Analysis
- And Program Maintenance/Debugging in Batch, On-line and Relational
- Database Applications.
- Lead Programmer
- Creating scripts for clients using ScriptBuilder, a .NET product.
- Creating ASP.NET application on .NET platform using C for new clients and maintaining existing clients' application.
- Working as a business analyst for the department in order to communicate between IT and Business.
- SQL Queries to retrieve data from the database.
- Coding logic in the template so the front end user's transactions moves smoothly
- Interacted with Account Managers and Clients to resolve programming and data issues.
- Developed applications for clients using Smake and Pearl for EIS dialers on UNIX servers.
- Quality Assuring Templates before they go to Production.
- Contract position at Bristol Myers Squibb
- Assisted SAP developers in developing their financial tutorials.
- Quality Assurance of the tutorials using SAP editor.
- Tested tutorials using iTutor software.
- Created tutorials in different languages using SAP.
- Added URL's into the tutorials for tracking purposes
- Financial Sales Consultant
- Sales and service for banking products according to the clients' requirements.
- Doubled sales production assigned per representative, work online with banks database updating the data accordingly.
- Referred sales to mortgage and brokerage departments after determining clients investing habits and lifestyle.
- First place winner of the Sizzling Sales Contest throughout the Bank.
- Record Center Coordinator
- Received and entered orders into the database application.
- Corrected exceptions generated during upload of data from the scanner gun download.
- Printed and created customers pick lists.
- Maintained production goals and quality standards.
- Generated reports regarding operating procedure and distributed reports for month end and quarter end.
- Supervised 15 employees and distributed workload among employees.
- Implemented training course for new recruits resulting in increase profitability.
- Teaching Assistant Computer Lab
- Assisted students with various commands in UNIX lab.
- Modified/Designed customized menus and slides symbols.
- Assisted students in Lotus, WordPerfect and Pascal Software.
- Supervised classes in absence of professor.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes