- Highly Meticulous professional with 10 years of experience as a Project Head / Lead - Business and Operation with a track record of managing and optimizing processes by implementing project management and quality management principles to drive growth. Provide directions, leadership, and motivation to ensure that team performs to the best of their abilities and delivers consistently.
- Skilled in process improvement, risk assessment, cross-functional collaboration, and project deployment.
- Gathering Business Requirements
- Business Analysis and process design
- Risk and Cost Management
- Process development and continuous improvement
- Agile and Scrum Methodology
- Quality Assurance test case development and execution
- Time Management and organisational skills
- Advanced Computer Technical skills
- Software implementations, upgrades, and patches
- Swift Messaging Subject Matter Expert
- Microsoft Office, Visio, Teams, Projects
- Marketing and Business Development
- Documentations & Database Management
Confidential, Santa Ana
- As a project lead, managed 225 Orange County offices, and multiple agencies in project development, deployments, QA, resource allocation planning to deliver to project deadlines.
- Managed the overall delivery of cross-functional programs with a budget of 15M - 25M in annual spending.
- Collaborating with stakeholders, project directors, and network team to provide a Project Plan including Scheduling, Cable & Construction, Fiber Installation, Inventory, Resource Allocation, Assignment, QA, and Delivery.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result.
- Managed and Forecasted budgets, produced "Level of Effort" (LOE) for every new project sign-up, managed Human work hours and inventory worth 50M in the last 3 years
- Utilizing Work-breakdown (WBS) to ensure appropriate allocation of a resource based on cost estimates and develop manageable scheduling for completion of delivery
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology, Support/Collaborate with team members to implement Agile/Scrum best practices provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Project Head / Center Head
- As a center head, I was managing NIIT-ONE World Centers, coordinating with 4 Business Heads, 4 Faculty Heads, 6 Business development managers, 15 Faculties, 10 front desk sales representatives across multiple facilities providing end-to-end IT and placement services.
- Responsible for the Monthly Project Planning, scoping, budgeting, resourcing, building strategy, execution, and planning of activities in sales, marketing, CRM, schedule, staff allocation, and revenue functions to meet and manage business expectations.
- Led 4 branches across the territory with an extraordinary rate of conversion, 25000 students’ walk-ins, 18000 Prospect, and a 12500-course registration resulting in 25M INR in revenue.
- Deliver high-quality services using the best expertise, programs, and high-quality classroom facilities for online and Prometric testing centers.
- Utilize principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Business / Channel Head - Business Expansion
- As a Business head, I was responsible to generate Confidential and institutional leads and convert them as or prospects
- Executed 28 Institutional alliances and 5 Confidential tie-ups without deviation, trained more than 50000 Students, and 2500 faculties with a revenue estimate of 20M INR.
- Worked on Proposal, Project valuation and deadlines, Negotiation & Terms, Project Planning & Development, Data Collection, Quality Control, Conducting & Orientation, and project Dispatch.
- Planning and organizing the requirement for end-to-end product and solution demonstration on our banking solutions including Data Center Services, Simulations, Chest Management Solutions, and Video Conferencing Solutions
- Formulating team-specific project plans to provide accurate status to timelines and project schedulers regarding project milestones.
- As a Channel Head, I was managing 10 territories in south India, we have appointed our channel resellers for different types of solutions to a wide range of users.
Officer Marketing SupportResponsibilities:
- Have Worked with H.O in the marketing team and taken care of all the promotional facilities for 12 Branches and 7 Dealers globally.
- Was the person in charge to present the role of honor and merit of s for the branch in charges and dealers after a finalizing monthly sales review.
- Had the control of fixing the targets, sales co-ordination, and after-sales support for the branches and dealers around the globe.
- Organized many marketing events for Dealers and Branches after a proper review of the Event Proposal.
- Had to co-ordinate for conducting 3 international exhibitions like IPAMA, PRINTPACK, and PAMEX.
- Have served as co-editor for Autoprint monthly bulletins to make available for the clients every month.