Education: Accelerated 3 year Double Major: B.S. in Business Management and Economics (Finance Concentration) Minor: Applied Mathematics and Statistics M.S. in Applied Mathematics and Statistics (Computational Finance Applications) Courses Taken: Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems I, Applications of Complex Analysis, Computational Finance ,Analytical Methods for Applied Mathematics and Statistics, Numerical Analysis I, Numerical Analysis II, Interest Rate and Fixed Income Mathematics, Partial Differential Equations, Wave Propagation.
JAVA Certificate of Professional Development -Level 2 of 4 levels complete JAVA Methods for Fin. Engineering by Phillip Barker exposure. -Competent of inheritance, interfaces, listeners, paint method/ Graphics, build classes, methods use, language conventions, constructors, 2DArrays for object oriented JAVA programming projects.
Performance Measurement Reporting Analyst Confidential 2/2012 -6/2012
- Analyze settled Equity Fixed Income trades by implementation of several Modified Dietz calculations.
- Maintained corrected trade data to ensure accurate Beta, Alpha, Sharpe-Ratio, R-correlation statistical measurements for Institutional Global Wealth Management
- Communicated trade and Performance measurements to Global Wealth advisors accurately and efficiently in a detail oriented manner.
- Reconciled managed futures, Hedge fund estimates, and Private equity measurements to consultants, Client Service associates, and Investment managers.
- Designed and maintained QC databases, spreadsheets and other data management systems to support organizational performance, quality management, process improvement, risk management and outcomes data management.
- Utilized Microsoft Access, Bloomberg Terminal, Orion performance software data base for queries, and creates reports and presentation data, as required, to provide accurate information and ensure data integrity and availability.
Financial Data Analyst Intern Confidential 7-2010-5/2011
- Utilized MySQL extensively to retrieve and analyze large data sets contribute to existing queries for data extraction.
- Reported maintained daily PnL to CEO, CFO, and team members
- Utilized regression analysis to evaluate diminishing trends in.
- Increased programming exposure alongside engineers plotting latency performance plots using python.
- Multitasked a plethora of responsibilities as a technology start-up data analyst.
- Introduced to C++ JAVA code and usage.
Global Banking and Global Markets Risk Analyst Intern Confidential 6/2009-8/2009
- Increased knowledge of Asset Backed Commercial Mortgage Backed Value-at-Risk analysis.
- Assisted Global Market teams and Global Banking Business Lines with Ops Risk Reviews.
- Reconciled Equity trades for trade reporting and books and records purposes.
- Met with Business Line managers and Executives to field questions for Business Line Reviews.
- Researched policy, rules and regulations on FINRA and SEC websites.
- Developed Excel spreadsheets to trackreviewprogress.
Compliance Risk Intern Confidential 6/2008- 8/2008
- Maintained and analyzed Excel Workbooks and Graphs to track progress of database update.
- Increased team effort/ productivity allowed an oppurtnity as summer group lead for the contract database manager.
- Made suggestions and attended meetings with business analysts concerning database managing of contractual agreements.
- Updated the identification of Institutional and Private Client Investment Management accounts and roadmaps.
- Converted newly executed investment management agreements into PDF files.
Investment Management Operations Intern Confidential 12/2007- 1/2008
- Disposed of antiquated documents.
- Updated proxy ballot authority status.
- Contacted bank representatives for updates on proxy voting status.
- Ensured year-end and quarterly account statements were presentable before client receipt.
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel -Interest Rate Term Structure, MonteCarlo Simulation, Crank-Nich/ Schemes, Binomial Method, Bond Pricing Model, Markowitz - Optimization, CAPM Factor Models, and Option Pricing. - Excellent communication and personal contact skills -Basic C++ Programming
Tutorial Instructor 9/20103/2011
-Communicated effectively Calculus II and Elementary Statistics help to SUNY EOP under-represented minorities 9 hours per week. -Enhanced my understanding of integral mathematics and statistics throughout my graduate study. -Became a EOP mentor to aspiring mathematics undergraduates degree candidates.