- IT Business Professional with diverse duties experience in Health Insurance, Communication and Retail. Extensive experience in Business Analysis, Data Management, Reporting Services. Exceptional Database Developer with over 15 years of experience with MS Access and SQL Server Databases and applications. Professional expertise includes High level testing of end-to-end Web based applications and Data extracts.
- Experienced working within teams using the Agile/Scrum process and MS TFS Team Foundation Server.
- Proficient with HP Quality Center Test Plan, Test Lab and Defects tracking tool.
- Experience with SQL Server environment in Microsoft .Net framework.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Access 2007/2010 and MS SQL Databases.
- Hands-on with VBA scripting language.
- Experienced with Visual Studio 2012, SQL Management Studio 2012, Reporting Services 2008 R2.
- Experienced in creating and design forms in Microsoft InfoPath 2010.
- AS/400 RPG-ILE/RPG-IV Programming experience.
QA Systems Testing Analyst/MS Access Developer
- Comprehensive data-driven quality testing across SDLC.
- Was responsible for reviewing Business Requirements BRS , Functional specifications FRS and system design documents.
- Developed and executed reusable stored procedures in SQL Management Studio 2012 to extract data from the data warehouse tables for mapping and data accuracy.
- Assigned to test end-to-end EDI Portal web based application to ensure high level support of AHA clients and members for Enrollment Eligibility, including setting up new groups and brokers, establishing customer specific rules, reviewing enrollment changes requests and confirming enrollment consistency with clients and members.
- Developed and executed test scripts, logged in clear bug reports with actionable steps to reproduce.
- Supported the deployment of software applications into UAT and Production environments.
- Proficient in developing MS Access databases: Tables/Forms/Queries/Reports/Micros/Modules.
- Turned completely paper dependent Flexible Spending and Cobra Departments into Database driven workflow, accurate reports and stable performance.
- Organized and improved functionality of data.
Sr. Programmer/Data Analyst
- Was responsible for analysis and enhancements of ICOMS Billing system.
- Maintained Rate Master table to service codes applied in custom reports.
- Developed SQL queries to ensure data quality, identified data inconsistencies and missing data.
- Worked with large datasets.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Performed programming assignments from coding, testing, debugging applications and creating user's documentation.
- Analysis, design and implementation of In-Transit Roll Entry system.
- Managed and maintained data repositories to provide reporting services to the end users.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Enhanced data retrieval, loading and transforming through newly developed applications.
- Analyzed and solved database performance issues.
- Developed and maintained online and batch applications.
- Supported and produced reports which were used for monitoring and maintaining flow of the revenue through processes.