- Overall experience of 6 years in manual and automation testing and quality assurance of client/server, web based applications.
- Experienced in QA methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle SDLC from Requirement analysis to User acceptance Testing.
- Extensively involved in creation of Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Scripts and project related documentation.
- Expertise includes Unit Testing, Integration Testing , Sanity testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing , User Acceptance, GUI Testing, Stress Testing, System Testing, Database Testing
- Well versed with Unit testing, Black Box Testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, Load Testing, Stress Testing.
- Excellent knowledge in Waterfall and Agile software development methodology and Verification and validation technique.
- Experience in writing queries for the purpose of creating test data and validating the test condition.
- Conducted Performance and Multi-user tests.
- Experience in testing the entire application across the various windows platforms and utilizing with multiple version IE and Firefox browser.
- Write, maintain, and perform detailed manual and regression tests, including documentation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to co-ordinate activities and work in a team environment.
- Testing Tools: WinRunner, QTP, QualityCenter and Load Runner
- Web Related: HTML, Java, Java Script , CSS
- Databases: Ms-Access, SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Mac
- Office Suite: MS Office Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access
- Speck systems is a leading developer of strategic, tactical and developmental solutions enabling Geospatial Technologies for remote sensing agencies.
- Tested web applications from on line using QTP.
- Tested installation project.
- Created Test Cases, Test Scripts and performed Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Tested the web applications with various windows platforms and utilizing with multiple version IE and Firefox browser. Tested the web application on Windows 7 and Mac system..
- Execution of Test Cases Manually and Automated using Quality Center.
- Writing Test Cases and entering defects in Quality Center.
- Participated Daily Test Activity Defect Status Meeting.
- Uploaded the test cases from the Excel spreadsheet/MS Word to Quality Center.
- Participated in test script review and approval sessions.
- Performed Smoke Testing, Black Box Testing, GUI Testing, Integration testing, Database Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Participated in creation of Traceability Matrix.
- Performed Integration testing with developers.
- Utest is Software testing portal for web and mobile applications
- Testing E-Commerce Websites
- Mobile testing for Android Phones
- Functional testing, end user acceptance testing, security testing, load testing and sanity testing
- Tested applications using load testing.
- Testing tool bar installation project using functional and load testing.
- Responsible for testing of the application.
- Conducted System and Integration Testing for entire applications for various builds in a team environment.
- Designed and developed the Front End Screens for this school, using Java and HTML
- Created to JSP pages to validation logics
- Participated in Developer team meetings
- Maintaining the Team Meetings / Developer blogs
- Tested the web applications with various windows platforms and utilizing with multiple version IE and Firefox browser.
- Used Load testing for the registration page on the web application on Windows 7 and Mac system.