- Seasoned, resourceful QA analyst with over 4 years Quality Assurance experience in a SAFe XP Agile software environment providing software excellence to the Ambulatory Surgical Center, Practice Management and Surgical Hospital Industries.
- Twenty years experience leading and supporting multifaceted healthcare technology teams including teams with distributed resources - in roles that provide Proprietary Application Support and Design, Quality Assurance, Business Analysis, Product Management, WAN Systems Support, Implementations, Process Documentation, Software Documentation and Staff/Vendor/Client Training
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Test Ambulatory Surgical Center, Practice Management, Surgical Hospital and Rehab Therapy proprietary healthcare software including scheduling, registration, claims, financials, clinicals, custom patient data and financial reporting, state reports, and ICD or CPT code changes required by the CMS
- SME on 5010 Claims and ICD10 implementation
- Review and assist planning of requirements, design documents and user stories which provide guidance for defining test scenarios within a SAFe XP Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- One of only four employees that serve on the Employee Advisory Committee reporting directly to the CIO.
- Validate and formally communicate QA test plans and design compliance
- Develop test plans, coordinate and perform the execution of test plans
- Prioritize and coordinate the resolution of application issues
- Project accurate estimates and timelines to ensure that deadlines are met
- Escalate project resourcing issues to the Business Lead and/or PM and QA Manager
- Responsible for documenting project testing effort, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Serve as the QA environment coordinator, by maintaining QA VM test servers and SQL databases, including backing up, restoring databases and creating the software environment needed in which to create test scenarios for all supported apps
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA and multiple state regulatory changes affecting Surgical Centers, Hospitals and Practice Management facilities.
- Establish and maintain testing practices toward mitigating any found risks
- Experience with testing tools including HP Quality Center, Team Foundation Server, JIRA and Zephyr
- Understanding of how code affects the output at the program level, both front-end and back-end
- Development Environment includes SQL 2012 server and SQL client components utilizing ODBC DSN connectivity, .NET, C , VB.Net, HTML, XML, VMware, VOD, Citrix
- Testing Types: Manual, Unit, Smoke, Functional, Integrated, Regression, Exploratory and UAT utilizing SAFe Agile SDLC/Scrum
- Certified SAFe Practitioner
- Keywords: TFS, HP MQC, Test Director, Test Pro QTP , JIRA, jquery, Zephyr, RDP, VMware, SQL 2000-2012, Win Server 2000-2012, Java, C , VB.Net, .NET, HL-7, ICD10, 5010 Electronic claims, EMR, Sharepoint, Visual Studio, EDI, CMS healthcare mandates, HIPAA, EHR, PHI, State Reporting, project planning, estimates. Testing types: manual, unit, smoke, black-box/functional, white-box/integration, regression, end-to-end, exploratory and UAT utilizing Agile SAFe XP/Scrum SDLC
Senior Software Support Specialist and QA Coordinator
- World-wide support for proprietary Orthodontic Case Presentation software in over 50 countries.
- Exercise continual improvement initiatives by managing QA and test scripts for pre-release program versions.
- Design and implement test scenarios.
- Establish and maintain testing practices and build processes toward mitigating risk
- Provide design change input and give final approval prior to release.
- Manage customer relationships/accounts/changes in business needs
- Research, determine and implement high-level solutions to complex issues/environments
- Create and manage technical solutions knowledgebase
- Train other staff members on use of knowledgebase solutions
- Manage call reporting and tracking using SalesForce CRM software.
- Keywords: Case Presentation software support on Windows and MAC, LAN support, cloud-based license server management, Citrix support, manual QA testing design and execution, implementations and development of best practices for cloud-based Salesforce/Saleslogix CRM
Previous position: Technical Services 7 months .
- Manage analytical data and schedule jobs in Business Process Outsource Production environment processing several hundred thousand claims per week.
- Evaluate and Mitigate Risk to workflow or production issues.
- Determine acceptance criteria for new jobs, and coordinate changes with customers as necessary.
- Utilize EDI, ECM, Java and RRI to manage data.
- Meet Service Level Agreement contract deadlines and agreed claim fault capacities
- Maintain reconciliation reports on all claims and financials.
- Keywords: secure FTP, PowerMHS, PowerSTEPP,PHI, HIPAA EDI, RRI, Emdeon, SQL/queries and paper and electronic claims -ASC X12 834, 835 and 837 formats, Clarify CRM, and Lotus Notes
Previous position: PowerMHS Application Support 1 year .
- Senior-level PowerMHS application support of Service Level Agreement clients
- Develop/use test plans and scripts to replicate reported issues in a test environment.
- Evaluate and justify established program specifications.
- Act as client liaison: recommend desired feasible changes to programs.
- Write and run queries, reports and SQL scripts to analyze/QA data.
- Utilize Aldon CRM and varied test environments to locate, analyze and research recent changes to code and/or software/hardware environment issues
- Keywords: AS400/proprietary medical and financials software, WAN, Turnkey systems, Aldon, PowerMHS, PowerSTEPP, PHI, HIPAA, EDI, RRI, Emdeon, SQL/queries, SaaS, customer portal, paper and electronic claims -ASC X12 834, 835 and 837 formats, Clarify CRM, and Lotus Notes.
Previous Position: Technical System Support Analyst/Asset Manager 9 years .
- Level III IV system, internal/external, network and peripherals connectivity support in an Enterprise Managed Care Application Service Provider environment
- PeopleSoft AP and eProcurement management of assets for hundreds of staff
- Keywords: Telecommunications, OS/400 connectivity, WAN/LAN, SaaS, VPN, Frame-relay, VNC, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, Citrix, PeopleSoft AP and eProcurement modules, PowerSTEPP, Java, Clarify CRM, Support Magic CRM, Lotus Notes, Kronos, Win Server 2000-2008, SNA/HIS server, SQL, IIS, Active Directory