Results oriented and motivated Quality Assurance professional with over 12 years of experience. Areas of specializatio includes manual testing, creating test scripts, documentation, training manuals, managing of help desks issues, setup and configuratio of PeopleSoft Financials, user support with customer-service focus and quick response time. Experience extends to familiarity with PowerSchool, QTP, Applicatio Designer and SQL development. Comfortable working i a fast paced environment, demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented and resourceful i completing projects, able to multi-task effectively.
Areas of expertise
Creating Test Scripts
- Advanced skills i multiple operating systems and software applications, including Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint , SharePoint, other Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Database, and Presentatio Software
- Experience with PeopleSoft HR, AP, GL/Supply Chain
- Experience as analyst and test lead for projects i conversions and upgrades.
Quality Assurance and Test Manager
- Successful migratio of employee and patient database to PeopleSoft.
- Managed overall PeopleSoft testing for HR and GL/Supply Chain.
- Developed Regressio Testing Pla and successfully executed.
- Defined QA processes, guided teams towards detailed test plans and clear executions with emphasis o documentatio and completion.
- Managed Quality Assurance testing for each test phase and betwee the teams.
- Developed and maintained UAT Test Pla and Test Script.
- Managed SharePoint Issue Tracker for defects/enhancements and provided weekly MI.
- Prepared checklists for Project Leads prior to the start and end of each test phase.
- Demonstratio of strong communicatio skills through daily meetings and status reports.
Data Analyst/Quality Assurance Analyst
- Successful transitio and implementatio of PowerSchool from SASI.
- Responsible for coordinatio and management for PowerSchool implementatio including gathering requirements, risk analysis, project planning, scheduling, testing, defect tracking and reporting.
- Developed test cases, user interface specifications, and user requirement specificatio documents.
- Interfaced with the client and development team to define priorities.
- Expertise i performing quality testing including functional, integration, and regressio testing.
- Data analysis of key metrics, preparatio of customized reports, and presentatio to Superintendent and Principals.
- Maintenance of School District's student management system. .
- Data analysis using PowerSchool and Excel.
- Single point of contact for alterations to PowerSchool to better fit the school's requirements.
- Conduct in-house and o going training for teachers and staff o PowerSchool.
- Analysis of benchmarks provided to teachers i preparatio for State Assessments.
- Assist Principals i creatio of Student and Teacher Schedules using PowerScheduler.
- Responsible for printing Progress Reports, Report Cards and Honor Roll.
- Multitasking various projects and effective service delivery.
Financial Systems Support Analyst
- Developed test plans from detailed test strategies, business requirements and functional designs.
- Executed test plans and validated the fix or enhancement proposed.
- Reviewed and ensured that the quality system processes and procedures were i compliance with all required standards
- Acted as a liaiso betwee the users and IT staff to provide a system that will help the users complete their daily activities and easily adapt to a new system.
- Critical team member of PeopleSoft Financials Implementatio team during AP and GL module rollout.
- Responsible for PeopleSoft configuration, which included Chartfields, Vendors, Trees and Combo Rules.
- Created PeopleSoft documentatio and training guides using User Productivity Kit UPK and assisted with user training.
- Use of Essbase reporting software to retrieve data and drill-dow of accounting information. Understanding of Essbase concepts including dimensions and hierarchy.
- Additional tasks included creating Queries using PeopleSoft Query Manager and SQL, report modifications, development work using PeopleSoft Applicatio Designer and Toad.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
- Solely responsible for testing PeopleSoft and training colleagues.
- Actively involved with the implementation, testing and documentatio of the EPro and HR modules.
- Member of the management team that defined changes and testing requirements for Purchasing, GL, AP, AM and other accounting modules that were already i place. Constant changes were made to these modules per user requests. Some examples include automatio of uploading files to GL and redefining approval roles per KPMG requirements.
- Assisted Project Managers i coordinating and testing of security and creating Queries.
- Focus o regressio and functio testing.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Actively involved i testing all projects submitted via users or project management.
- Assisted i managing the implementatio of PeopleSoft 8.0 and 8.8
- Responsible for integratio and parallel testing.
- Priority to test all functionalities of PeopleSoft, beginning with the HR side, for example: Time Entry, Pay Calc, Pay Confirm, On/Off Cycle Processing. I addition, the FS side is thoroughly tested, for example: creating Invoices and completing the Billing process.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Responsible for functional testing and high-level unit test of the programs that were fixed or enhanced.