- Over 6 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing of client/server and web applications
- Strong knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Experience in all phases of Software Test Life Cycle STLC
- Excellent Knowledge in Waterfall, V-Model, and Agile methodologies
- Extensive experience in analyzing the Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Specifications.
- Experience in developing Software Test Plans, Test Case Design, and Test Scripts based on User Requirements Specifications and System Requirements documents.
- Extensive experience in Manual and Automated Testing using automation tools like Quick Test Professional QTP
- Worked on Web Services Automation Testing using SOAP UI Pro.
- Extensive experience in Test Director, Quality Center and Clear Quest.
- Experience in Regression, System and User Acceptance testing.
- Very good in Test Execution Process and Defect Life Cycle
- Strong experience in SQL for validating database using SQL queries on database.
- Good knowledge on UNIX commands
- Experienced in creating Requirement Traceability Matrix to ensure comprehensive test coverage of requirements.
- Experience in testing Health care, Finance and Telecom Applications
- Good Knowledge on Retail Domain.
- Expertise on Black-Box testing techniques like BVA and ECP
- Good experience in the Onsite/Offshore working model.
- Good Knowledge in network related protocols - TCP/IP and UDP.
- Experience in effectively coordinating with development team for any clarification on defects or reproducing the defects.
- Good at analysis, logical thinking, Team Management, Capability to adopt and learning new tools and technologies.
- Excellent Communication and Inter Personal skills.
- O/S : MS Windows NT/XP/2008, Linux/UNIX
- RDBMS : Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2012
- Languages : C, C , PL/SQL, VBScript, HTML, XML
- QA Testing Tools : QTP, UFT 11.5, Test director 8.0, Quality Center, Clear Quest
- Certifications: ISTQB-ISEB Foundation Level
Role: QA Analyst
- Prepared test cases based on Business Requirement Document BRD and System Requirement Specifications SRS .
- Analyzed business requirements, functional specs and Use case documents.
- Tested application utilizing the Agile methodology and worked on multiple sprints on the project
- Performed Sanity testing for each new build of the application.
- Involved in Test Data preparation and Test execution.
- Defect reporting and tracking using Clear quest.
- Involved in Functional, System testing, Regression and Retesting.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings and weekly status meetings.
- Involved in Cross Functional Testing.
- Involved in UAT Test data preparation.
- Developed and executed SQL Queries to perform database testing
Environment: Manual Testing, Agile scrum, Clear Quest
Role: QA Analyst
- Involved in weekly status meetings
- Involved in Regression and Retesting
- Defect reporting and tracking using Clear quest
- Execution of Entire API s in the project and report generation and analysis of result in soapUI Pro
- Designed and executed the test cases and involved in test data preparation.
- Performed Web services automation testing using SOAPUI Pro
- Prepared the Data sheets for importing test data into SoapUI Pro for Automation testing
- Supervised Off shore testing team
Environment: Automation testing, Soap UI Pro3.6.1, Clear Quest
Role: QA Tester
- Developed detailed test cases and use cases based on functional specification and other technical documentation
- Execute tests, evaluate results and report problems in a timely manner, and assist in problem resolution
- Involved in Functional testing, Regression, System testing
- Involved in preparing and executing Automation test scripts using QTP
- Involved in defect reporting and defect tracking using Quality Center
- Involved in End to End testing of the application manually, including writing SQL scripts for data validation.
- Performed Sanity testing for each new build of the application
Environment: Manual Testing, QTP9.5, Quality Center9.2
Role: QA Tester
- Analyzed business requirements, functional specifications and system requirements.
- Involved in preparing Test Cases and Test execution.
- Developed data and individual test cases to satisfy positive and negative testing
- Involved in Sanity testing, Functional testing, Regression testing
- Used Test Director for defect reporting and tracking purposes
- Created and maintained orderly Test results and status reports
- Attended Business Meetings and achieved the targets in time.
Environment: Manual Testing, Test Director7.2