- Over 8 years of comprehensive experience in the field of Information Technology as Business Analyst, Quality Analyst with focuses on: Project Management, Business Process Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, System verification and validation in diverse fields such as Health Care, Automotive, Web Design, Insurance, and Retail Banking.
- Led teams of testers, DBAs, designers and stakeholders.
- Proficient in authoring Business Requirement Documents BRD , System Requirement Specifications SRS and identifying interfaces and business process specifications.
- Experienced in creating Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Business Process Models, Work Flow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Flow Diagrams Business and Navigation , Sequence Diagrams, Wireframes, and Process Flows Business and System.
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD and proficient in documentation of As-is and To-be business processes.
- Worked on numerous cross platform applications and organized Joint Application Developments JAD and Joint Requirement Planning sessions JRP , Interviews and Workshops, Rapid Application Development RAD sessions with end-user/clients/stake holders and the IT group.
- Strong experience in working with all phases of SDLC throughout the project life cycle in Rational Unified Process RUP environment. Mature understanding of Quality Assurance Methodology relative to SDLC.
- Knowledge in Data warehousing concepts.
- System/Integration/Load/Regression/User Acceptance Testing UAT and Manual testing GUI Testing, Field Validation Testing, Functionality Testing of UI and Web Applications. Extensively worked in creating Test Procedures, Test plans, Test cases and reviewing them for quality assurance. Tracking defects and interacting with team members in fixing errors.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relational Skills.
- Enthusiastic and a self-starter with a need of minimal inputs.
- Extensive knowledge in QA Methodologies and Testing Management.
- Proficient in all phases of STLC Software Testing Life Cycle from test strategy, writing test scripts, and executing test scripts to defect tracking and managing defect lifecycle.
- Strong in Analytical and Critical evaluation of Business rules/functionality for designing Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Proficient in Black Box Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Regression Testing.
- Deep knowledge in a variety of SDLC Methodologies.
- Familiarity with Web Servers, Database Servers, and Application Servers.
- Proven record to interact, communicate and coordinate with the testing and management teams.
- Excellent motivation with a proven ability to build and work either independently or collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven success in initiating, promoting and maintaining strong interpersonal relations resulting in exceptional rapport with clients.
- Able to deal courteously, professionally, and tactfully with the client and end-users in a variety of circumstances.
- Worked on several projects, which contributed to the ability to design, test, write, and analyze algorithms to solve real-world problems.
- Knowledge in Defect Life Cycle management.
- Experience in writing Test Cases to Business Requirements.
- Licensed attorney with Master's Degree in Business Administration.
QA Testing / Modeling/
Defect Tracking Tools
Rational Quality Manager RQM , Requisite Pro, Clear Quest,
Microsoft Office, Quality Center
Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET,VB Script, XML
Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/7, UNIX, Linux
Oracle, SQL, DB2, MS Access
Web Logic, Web Sphere, IIS6, Java Web server,
Active Directory, LDAP
Project planning tool/Design Tool
Microsoft Project Plan, MS Visio, MS-Excel, MS PowerPoint
Clear Case, MS SharePoint
Waterfall, Agile Methodologies
- Serves the communication bridge between non-technical business users and technical solution developers.
- Leads and organizes projects.
- Using knowledge in business analysis processes including knowledge of facilitation, methodology, tools, and techniques.
- Responsible for analyzing the raw data gathered by the project team, applying the appropriate tools and techniques to create meaningful results.
- Serves as an active participant in aspects of department assessment, visioning, and reengineering
- Researches and recommends solutions and tools to accomplish goals.
Foster Care Systems
- Participated in Joint Application Design JAD sessions and develop test scenarios/cases for use in, but not limited to, System Test and UAT Environments.
- Deputy team leader for eight QA testers.
- Prepared a weekly Application Readiness Report for use in the go/no-go decision. The report summarized and classified defects and compared them with results from UAT. The report was prepared using MS Excel and included pivot tables.
- Verified the Functionality, Integration, System, Regression and overall Testing of the entire System including Reports associated with the system.
- Performed extensive manual testing on critical functionalities of the application.
- Used Rational Quality Manager to write test cases, analyzed the results, tracked the defects and generated reports.
- Implemented defect tracking using Rational Clear Quest.
- Implemented project Defect Severity criteria in the System Test Environment and assisted DHS in applying the criteria in UAT or higher environments.
- Worked with Deployment Team to assist with Business Readiness.
- Documented all errors/defects identified and implemented their resolutions as defined by management.
- Provided review, inspection, analysis, and recommendations regarding selected deliverables prepared by DTMB and DHS in support of SACWIS project and in preparation for managing the DDI contract.
- Incorporated project quality and testing deliverables into the SACWIS project Plan or SOM repository and complied with the State's Project Management Methodology.
- Engaged and worked with the DDI vendor, DHS business usability and UAT manager, and DTMB IT manager to test the DDI-delivered product in accordance with the QC contract.
- Engaged the DTMB deputy project manager and other project contractors on the development and evaluation of change controls and contract change requests.
- Attended DDI Contractor deliverable walkthroughs to enhance the completeness of the deliverable
- Generated reports on DDI testing script execution in system test and UAT environments.
- Value of this project was over 75M.
- This project began as waterfall and moved to agile methodology.
Environment: MS Visio, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Test Manager, Rational Clear Quest, ClearCase, Java JDK 5 , SharePoint, JSP, Servlets JSDK 3.0 , Rational Quality Manager, Web Sphere Application Server, JDBC, Oracle 11 G, Toad for SQL Query, Windows XP, Firefox, I.E.
- Successfully executed and maintained scope, business requirements, work breakdown structures, wireframes, and functional and formal documentation for various portfolios. Drafted responses to RFPs.
- Project 1: Heritage Optical Vision claims provider
- Interviewed stakeholders regarding existing application.
- Identified new goals and effectively administered B2B management protocols.
- Created functional design specifications and coordinated multi cross functional working sessions to implement solutions.
- Created and maintained Narrative Use Cases Business Use Cases, System Use Cases and modeled Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
Ford Motor Company
- Utilized SharePoint application to track contractual relationships between HQ and individual dealers.
- Worked closely with QA and development teams to ensure testing issues were resolved.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to interpret customer business needs and translate them into additional application and operational requirements.
Rochester Older Persons Center
- Worked closely with QA and development teams to ensure testing issues were resolved in legacy application.
- Involved in gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements from the Stakeholders.
- Provided customer onsite support and training.
Oracle Corporation, Managing Principal Consultant
Business Analyst, Michigan Child Support Enforcement System MiCSES
- Development of legal module for prosecuting attorneys , support specialist module for OCS offices and enforcement module for court offices : functional design, manual/procedures writing, testing system testing and user acceptance testing , training and support Help Desk .
- Development of interface with local court's case management system.
- Development of document generation module, including interface with local imaging systems.
- Creation of Test scenarios and Test suites to ensure complete testing.
- Identified and created application test cases and executed tests.
- Reviewed and understand functional and non-functional requirements.
- Extensively involved in the inception phase for understanding the Scope of the Project, feasibility of the implementation and define the risk factors involved in the project.
- Developed System Testing Test Cases
- Collected, Managed and circulated metrics to the Management periodically from RQM.
- Wrote test scripts covering both positive and negative test scenarios.
- Conducted JAD sessions for communicating with all project managers, senior management and other stakeholders.
- Performed Manual Functional Testing for the Web-based Application.
- Performed end-to-end, System Testing. Coordinated the Testing efforts during Integration, System and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Assisted Deployment Team with business readiness.
- Monitored and closed incidents as they were resolved.
- Application was Michigan's statewide child support system, implemented in over 100 county and state offices.
- Team Lead, High Volume Assessment Project
- Team Leader for Enforcement in statewide child support system.
- Team consisted of designers, DBA, QA and state stakeholders.
- Maintained continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives.
- Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Made recommendations to modify program-enhancing effectiveness toward strategic intent.
- Coordinated detail development.
- Discussed objectives with stakeholders and assisted in defining user interface design.
- Participant in initial JAD sessions for database and functional design.
Environment: Windows NT, IE, Firefox, Oracle 9i, MS Office, Visio
- Provided legal assistance to low income residents and senior citizens in Michigan in landlord-tenant, consumer, mortgage foreclosure defense, public benefits, family law, and employment matters.
- 2009-2010: Provided direct representation to Oakland County Senior citizens with civil matters.
- Wiki editor - policies including statutes and case law , resources for clients, and office procedures.
Firm Administrator, Attorney
- In charge of daily operations and strategic planning of law firm, including budgeting, procurement, and human resources.
- Represented clients at depositions and other matters.
- Elected by voters of city of 25,000 to a five-member council.
- Mayor Pro Tem,
- Assigned to Family Division judge and referee, responsible for motions and show cause dockets. Prepared motions on behalf of State of Michigan in public assistance matters.
- 1995-98: Development of statewide Medical Support Enforcement System, including design with developers, testing, forms development, creation of user manual, and user training. This was the first system of exchanging data between the Michigan courts and private health insurers.