Quality Attributes Software
- Manage various projects for clients that purchased our GreenTouchscreen software from initiation to completion. This includes organizing all content coming in for the sites and making sure the developers have access to all files and know where they are located.
- Configure hardware and complete software set-up as well as resolve any issues to ensure satisfaction with clients regarding their kiosks and software.
- Utilize QAS' custom content management system to troubleshoot and test completed sites.
- Create tasks and manage time for employees in JIRA software, on various projects, to provide the correct guidelines on task completion and locations of content needed per job.
- Flex as Systems Integration Coordinator and Project Manager as needed, as well as write web content and press releases for the Marketing Department.
- Confidential Provided tech support to customers for the NEC Corporation and their line of projectors.
- Created process documentation regarding customer situations and special requests.
- Confidential Supervised student workers to ensure excellent customer service and cleanliness throughout all venues.
- Computer skills - Including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office Word, Power point, Excel , and decent knowledge of Adobe inDesign, Pagemaker Photoshop. Skill utilizing JIRA, various Wikis, and applications like TeamViewer, GoToMeeting, and SiteKiosk. Ability to learn more programs as is necessary to company needs with good overall knowledge of computer systems.
- Writing and research skills Have written various business-oriented documents such as official press releases, web content, and guides for customers in previous positions with QAS and Caleris. Have also written for a personal video game website, was a Managing Editor for the Newton High School newspaper, and wrote for many projects during my tenure at Iowa State University.