- Leverages over 20 years of experience in various industries to add value and perspective to any organization
- Strong focus on The Big Picture without losing focus on every detail
- Very analytical approach when working towards a solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, very comfortable with new technologies
- Robust customer relations skills
- Results oriented
- Independent thinker
- Team Player
- Created a multi-platform set of runbooks S.O.P. for Agio Technologies that helped standardize their entire onboarding process which resulted in a 41 reduction in overall onboarding time.
- Decreased the amount of time for a new employee to go from new hire to fully productive employee by an average of 4 weeks thereby decreasing onboarding costs by 8k- 10k per employee.
- Worked with developers on several releases of Swap Finance software, helped to eliminate many development issues within an expected release time frame.
- Developed and tested HR Salesforce integration with legacy systems which greatly simplified Talent Management.
Software and Skills
- Exchange, Active Directory, RSA Security, HP Intergrated Lights-Out, DataProtector, DNS, SolarWinds, Iron Stratus, Intermedia, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, HP Lifecycle Management, Visual Studio 2008, 2010, Azman, Salesforce, SharePoint, MS Office Suite
- T-SQL, C , C , Powershell
- Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2003, XP, Vista, 7, Solaris, CentOS, SyBase.
- Quality Assurance, Team Management, Team Leadership, Quality Control, Business Planning, Inventory Management, Account Management, Sales.
Worked with management to compile a list of infrastructure improvements including, but not limited to VPN Implementation, NAS Installation and DR procedures. A number of e-commerce website improvements have been discussed and data-warehousing improvements have been scheduled.
Senior Systems Analyst
Worked as a team member monitoring very large windows environments for a vast number of hedge fund clients focusing on high availability and data modeling. Secondary focus of access control and information security for SAS 70 compliance.
Daily Duties included:
- Using SSMS, troubleshooting failed jobs, troubleshooting SSRS reports, replication monitoring, transaction log monitoring, updating statistics, backups, monitoring and resolving blocking issues. Production change releases for SQL Server 2005 and 2008 R2 instances.
- Mentored in SSIS package creation using import wizard in 2008 R2. Mentored in the use of Crystal Reports, DTS Tools, and SyBase SQL Anywhere.
- Constant Interface with many clients on a daily basis for assistance with problems both server and PC related.
- Mentored in QA process, focusing on development and maintaining test plans, manual and automated test scripts for a variety of enterprise level financial development projects, including Swap Finance software.
- Performed interface, functionality, system and ad-hoc testing . Executed regression testing, functionality testing and data compliance testing.
- Documenting inside and outside of HP Application Lifecycle management quality assurance practices ie. report, track and determine priority of reported bugs.
- Mentored in SQL Server 2008 as a Production DBA, focusing on Administration, Replication monitoring, updating statistics, security, overall performance monitoring and SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- Light introduction to SyBase run on a Solaris platform
- Standardized the onboarding process for new employees thereby reducing cost and onboarding time.
- Organized the training program for new employees as part of a corporate growth initiative.
- Mentored in the installation and maintenance of Redhat and CentOS environments.
- Implement affiliate programs for a small travel website.
- Generate customer statistics and purchase trends.
- Help to support and maintain MySQL database in a WAMP environment.
- General I.T. help-desk duties: PC maintenance, software installation, security management, networking and connectivity issues, etc.
- Provided customer service for clients and customers.
- Awarded employee of the month award three times.
- Trained new employees on sales techniques, retention techniques, phone etiquette, and customer service skills.
- Mentored new employees to ease the transition.
- My duties included - Sales tracking using proprietary software, Employee Orientation, Coaching/Mentoring, Retention Workshops, Call Monitoring, Employee Evaluation, Focus Group Meetings and Final Placement
- Managed service contracts, lead generation, job bids/quotes for new business and motivated a team of sales associates.
- Worked as main point of contact for existing customers.
- Increased recurring customer base from 11 to 41, and Contracted customers from 2 to 13 customers in 1st 2 years.
- Increased total company revenue by over 400 , leading to a major facilities expansion.
- My duties included - Business-to-Business sales, Customer/Client Presentation, Goal and Budget Review, Customer Relations and Retention.
- Worked with design engineers in a manufacturing environment, inspection of first run parts and fixtures. This testing covered compliance and valid function testing as well.
- Validation of design in R D process.
- Converted legacy documentation to comply with ISO-9000 standards for quality.
- Maintained documentation and calibration schedules for testing equipment used.
- Directly responsible for inspection, operation, and maintenance of a variety of extremely precise measuring instruments. Tolerances sometimes within 1/10,000 of an inch of absolute position.