- Comprehensive software testing and software architect testing experience with a variety of commercial tools in both an enterprise high-tech environment
- Extensive experience all phases software hardware test, unit/system/functional/integration/regression/performance/ stress/prototype /documentation/customer acceptance black/white/grey box testing test process/procedure/ methodology on manual automatic tools
- Hands on experience and knowledge of software automation, test management, defect tracking, source code control tools.
- Water Fall Agile of Software development life cycle SDLC on test lead, software quality processes procedure/methodology, test coordination project management, field support
- Experience test planning, requirements gathering, modeling, architecture, configuration management, code, deployment, documentation, customer support.
- Software development implementation experience using C/C /Shell/Perl/VB script design architect/framework/ component test
- Multiple platform/OS/design, mainframe/mid size/PC, Unix/Linux/Windows/Solaris, Client/Server, Firmware/R D/Factory, LAN/Wan/San/Man Network and ERP, ETL, WMS, PeopleSoft, SAP, Web Logic, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, EDI, Call Center Application, ECommerce, Network Security, etc
- Gained multi Database experience: Oracle, Informix, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Access, C C and IBM DB2 on Access and test DB server functions, DB Migration/Update/Split/Test Data/Data Mapping/Data Models/Scripting or Creating Data Scripts, etc
- Results-oriented individual, always completed projects early or on time even if meant voluntarily working extra hours
- Recognized as an effective and motivational team player and for having problem analysis and solving skills.
- Received recognition and many individual and team awards for quality of work and customer satisfaction.
- Many years User Acceptance Test UAT with internal and/or external customers, either on customer side and/or on development environment.
- Computer Hardware: IBM mainframe AS400, VAX, Sun, HP Microsoft Servers, a variety of PCs
- Computer Hardware: IBM mainframe AS400, VAX, Sun, HP Microsoft Servers, a variety of PCs
- Language Code: C , C, COBOL, PowerBuilder, Shell script, SAS, Java, .Net, XML, HTML, VB, VBS, TL1, XML others
- Operating System: UNIX: HP-UX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux, MVS, Windows MS Office Office Project Server
- Databases: Oracle, Informix, SQL, Access, Sybase, Data Warehouse and DB2
- Testing Tools: WinRunner, QTP, Quality Center, LoadRunner, Doors, Robot, ClearQuest, ClearCase, ReqPRO, XML, Selenium, JUnit, Jira, documentation test tools
- Network Components: Novell Netware, Ethernet, IBM O/S 2 LAN Server IBM Certified
Sr. QA Contractor
- Sr. QA is responsible for Digital marketing optimization application Validation Test team, New existing Web Browsers front IE, FF Chrome MicroStrategy, a cloud base business intelligent application in middle and backend Database testing project, report to Testing and Up level managers. Complete the Validation Test ahead of schedule.
- Validate Digital marketing optimization application automated front application and standard reports by selenium, on components level end-to-end that including Administration, Scenario Planner, Reporting and Analysis. Result of high quality of quote and policy pricing.
- Recommends new testing process, procedures, standard to reduce the testing life cycle recommends test automation tools, reduce both manual run from days to hours.
Senior Quality Analysis
- Fulfillment operational and IT development on new application/application release testing on functional, system, load, integration, document that including End-to-End testing from incoming multi incoming file formats, multi applications level, middle tire WebService, back end data base, user interface, operational management Report, Billing, Inventory control, shipping, . Report to Project, and QA Result of many project ahead of schedule.
- ECommerce applications experience from front client/new design webs web admin service middle of web service/DB service backend inventory control/billing/accounting/ reporting/mailing service applications
- Set and run Operational QA process, procedures, standard. Research pickup test tool use for regression/document/ test maagement validation to reduce the testing time and improve application quality. Train new or recent on broad Customer Service group members to run the regression if need. Result of high quality fulfillment products.
- Fulfillment operational support, recreate operation error, research root cause of error, create error ticket/tracking records, contact to development to resolve the problem. Reduce the fixing time and improve fulfillment scheduling
- Experience with Documentation test, including test, image, graphic, overlay test, image, graphic , fonts, color AFP, PDF and other formats. Use Jira to tracking project defects.
- Recommends and set new testing process, procedures, standard to reduce the testing life cycle evaluates recommends documentation test tools and other test tools to reduce both test run from day to hours.
Rate Validation test Lead Contractor
- Lead a Rate Validation Test team of 12, including testers mainframe/auto application New Old /Web front Agent Direct customer /Webservice developers. Report to Project, Testing and Up level managers. Complete the Rate Validation Test ahead of schedule.
- Validate newly designed Ohio Auto insurance system rate test on components level end-to-end that including New Renew policies, Endorsements testing scenarios. Result of high quality of quote and policy pricing.
- Recommends new testing process, procedures, standard to reduce the testing life cycle recommends test automation tools and automated Webservice auto quote generator reduce both manual run from week to day.
- Trained team members on HP/Mercury Quality Center Create use QC to write/execute functional, system and regression tests. The result of better documents/records, information sharing with business and managements.
Senior Testing Engineer
- Designed and developed Oracle ETM and IBM Cognos/Tivoli integration plan/cases/testing project management and on hand testing creation, scripting, execution by using HP Quality Center other tools
- Cognos side System/Regression/Performance LoadRunner /Data Base Oracle DB Data Warehouse on testing plan/cases/testing project management and on hand testing creation, scripting, execution by using HP Quality Center other tools, like Oracle OWB Oracle Warehouse Builder
- Lead/mentoring/training a small, less experience testing to on broad manage testing part project and report to up level management
- Create regression test scripts including the DB link tests and corrected many links problems deposit in HP/Mercury Quality Center
Senior Contractor Tester
- Responsible Oracle DB updates, 8 to 11,and data migration on server side test, application regression test plan/cases. The query though the Sequel command
- Designed and developed Oracle DB Server name changed project test plan/test cases for many applications, used Oracle DB
- Compared new and old versions for database tests evaluating tables before, during and after version upgrade. Ensured application links worked appropriately and DB Server function, fixed many bugs while testing the application which were affected by this update
- Ran multi-tiers architecture regression test packages though CICS Transaction Server to IBM mainframe DB2, return results next day. found many bugs, improved the application quality
- Updated regression test scripts including the DB update link tests, corrected many links and use HP/Mercury Quality Center
Lead Test Engineer
- Responsible test architect, design, develop, estimate training manual/automatic/performance test and testing process/procedure on AirNet ERP, SAP, WMS, Call Center Web/PowerBuilder GUI/Oracle Informix DBs/BEA WebService applications that including function/regression /performance tests write functional requirement/use cases support help desk ticket recreate error, find problem and contact to customer
- Designed developed manual/automatic testing process/procedures to meet SDLC process Water fall Agile compliance with ISO/SOX standards to better plan, reporting, error tracking document to source control. With my work, company passed SOX audit
- Developed detail testing process/procedures, documented templates set error tracking/severity lever criteria, tested review process, maintain test servers lab environment, test database that improve application quality, reduce development life cycle.
- Designed .Net Web, Java BEA Web Service and Power Builder GUI manual automatic tests on base on Windows base applications UNIX base Oracle/Informix database for AirNet Order/Process/Report/Package tracking management system. Tested all new or update Business Object reports each release for operational package shipment/charter flight system. The resulted improved system.
- Many times Informix Oracle DB migration/update/split testing on DBs by using PL/SQL and other tools though the SEQUEL command that effect application mid-tier, which use the DBs data. The results are adding new, enhance existing function to system
- Automatic Java BEA Web Service regression by QTP with SOAP protocol partially automate PowerBuilder GUI regression by WinRunner .Net web by Selenium save regression run from days to hours improve quality. Maintain both regression packages
- Contact to company business, Call Center/Account/other Departments, to gather their need, write functional requirements use cases review the functional requirements use cases with developer and end users. Enhanced operational speed and result Performed ERP/SAP/Business Objects/Price/Policy Management testing included Order Creation/Order Courier Management/Fly resource/Real time reports, marketing to support company business needs found bugs, improved quality business satisfaction.
- Internal/external Technical/Desktop Support on hardware/Software/network/OS. Recreate service ticket from internal external customer, find the problem solution, return ticket to help desk save the time and help the internal external customers
Lead POS Software Tester
- Designed developed Retail POS Point Of Service new function manual test for Gift/Money Card and Instant Credit Application
- Planned/wrote POS new function test plan, test cases regression tests suggested and enhanced software testing process
- Executed those new functional tests and regression test scripts in the test lab against POS software. Identified many bugs. Reran the tests after performing the fix that improved the software quality.
Software Automation Test Engineer
- Designed, developed new feature, regression, performance tests and automation on GUI Command line tests under Window, UNIX environment with Oracle database, BEA WebService and Java front for Bellsouth DSL Broadband Network Manage System architect for DSL operating service on service/order/provisioning/fault management, measurements and reports. Some ERP SAP testing as well
- Designed and developed new feature regression/performance tests and automation on GUI/WebService/Command line tests under Window UNIX environments with Oracle database, BEA WebService in middle and Java front
- Studied set system performance model used LoadRunner ran performance tests, find application performance bottlenecks the max number of stations on hardware/software that did 1st time suggested hardware/software change to improve system performance.
- Designed San/Man disaster recovery tests on standby and/or load sharing servers mode that including severs in same room/building/ metropolitan or different location successfully lead a team run the test to improve better operational service
- Used WinRunner/Quick Test Profession to automate regression tests to save the regression run time from weeks to days.
- Used ReqPRO as requirement/use case management ClearQuest and ClearDDTS as defect tracking ClearCase as version control tool. Improved source code control, quality through better planning and documentation. Help add document test to the record keeping passing ISO auditing.
- Acting as a consultant on various projects established tool selection use to perform system/regression automation save test run time
- Performed the interface/functional testing on Mainframe/Desktops for Nationwide software on front PC , middle server AS400 MS server backend IBM mainframe to improve the system quality, system compatibility and reuse of test eases
- Performed the functional tests on HP Alpha Intel Itanium II 64 bits processors instruction level binary translation tests. Identified many bugs. Reran the tests after performing the fix that improved the software quality. - Northrop Grumman
- Executed performance modeling for Intel Itanium II replaced HP Alpha project. Used Rational Robot/ClearQuest/ClearCase and Team Tester tools to perform regression, load/performance/reliability tests. Saved regression run time improved performance. Northrop Grumman
- System, printer and Unicode tests on barcode new release on Windows 98, 2000, NT XP. Improved product compatibility - Brady
SOFTWARE, AUTOMATION INTEGRATION TESTING ENGINEER
- Designed, developed end-to-end eight applications integration automation Web/GUI/Command line tests on Window/ UNIX/mainframe Client/Server mode with Oracle database Sequel command , for Global Crossing Verizon optical network management project. Worked on UMTS 3G wireless project on HLR, VLR, AC, Short and Unified message.
- Service Management, Network Management and Element Management test cases for Optical network manual and automatic tests which resulted in improved quality and developed new technology
- Successfully managed Global Crossing Verizon integration test project and demonstrated the optical network end-to-end solution tests onsite/in house which led customers to accept each lease of Lucent 7 application products.
- Automated regression tests by WinRunner scripts. Completed performance test using LoadRunner saved 75 of execution time. Conducted web performance prototype testing by using Silk performer and Silk tools to study possible new application
- Host Web testing workshop in department to train new and recent join project engineers to quickly on job
- Used ClearQuest/ClearCase to control source code, document track defects and Doors as requirement tool to improve system quality
- Worked on UMTS 3G wireless project on HLR, VLR, AC, Short and Unified message. Help to development on new technology
- Led testing engineer on wireless base station hardware/network/application platform software and WMS Warehouse Management System Including Web GUI regression packages for Lucent manufacture business. The results were increase quality and reducing regression run from few days to a day.
SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTING ENGINEER
- Responsible for Automation Web GUI front regression and manual system, functional, intersystem tests for Telephone VPN service. This product use Sybase/Oracle Sequel command , Client/Server and objective-oriented design on UNIX back end windows front end
- Led Automation team to automating Web GUI regression packages by Mercury WinRunner and LoadRunner on performance tests for VPN Service Management System. The results were reducing regression run from few days to a day, increases system performance.
- Used QA Run QA Load on German DMTS project regression and stress tests that saved more than 50 in execution time.
- Successfully demonstrated Wireless IN feature tests that led to Sprint PCS accepted product new release that reduce development time
- Supported Sprint PCS data migration/generic update on-site and remotely to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Reviewed user and administrator technical documents found many mismatch that resulted in documents improvement.
SOFTWARE TESTING ENGINEER
- Lead tester, responsible for manual automatic on performance, functional, system, interface regression test of Intelligent Network application new features tool development. The product is UNIX, C, C environment used Shell/Perl scripts, HP/Sun workstation
- Led test team that met/exceeded deadlines under normal and/or pressured schedule software to manage project. utilizing timeline. Managed new release by using critical pass and two level contingency techniques to met or exceeded external customer satisfaction
- Implemented/maintained the application and operation regression packages that reduced run time from week to day.
- Developed, implemented maintained background SS7 traffic tool using C/C /shell script to simulate the network traffic to anticipate application overload which increased the quality of the application.
- Trained new or recently on join group members to become better qualified testing engineers.
- Used Sublime in-house tool to control documents, source code, version and track defects to improve the quality of the system.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT MANAGER
Supervised staff of four technicians to support PC hardware, software and Local Area Network's LAN problems. Provided consultation to custom hardware, application needs, Novell Local Area Network design, installation, setup and trouble-shooting