Summary of Qualifications
Strong understanding of Agile and traditional Systems Development Life Cycle SDLC methodologies. Extremely dependable and results-oriented with good documentation skills. Strong communication skills and over 10 years of Customer Service experience. Fast, hands-on learner, motivated to build on the hard skills developed through BSIT curriculum. Investigative mindset with good analytical skills and the ability to excel under pressure.
QA Analyst/Software Tester, Contract position located at Maine Revenue Services
- Act as a test team lead untitled assigning work and assisting testers with execution directions and analysis.
- Research and document discrepancies between new code and old code to present findings to the decision making committee.
- Write business requirements for enhancements desired as part of project scope creep.
- Facilitate information gathering meetings and design necessary test cases.
- Analyze previously used UAT scripts to determine current applicability.
- Write UAT scripts
- Train new testers
QA Analyst/Tester, Contract position located at Maine Revenue Services.
- Performed testing similar to UAT user acceptance testing in a Parallel testing process because MRS is currently in the middle of a Core Module Rewrite of their Revenue and Income Tax system.
- Analyzed vague business requirements to determine how to test them, executing tests, and then writing Test Scripts to document their success.
- Researched and documented discrepancies between new and old code to present findings to the decision making committee.
- Facilitated numerous shower projects that begin with a conceptualization phase that requires important information gathering and analysis to ensure the customer understands functional necessities as well as desired features available.
- Analyzed the gathered information in a manner that reflects project constraints, such as budget and schedule, to inform the customer of project possibilities and lead them into the design phase.
- Performed this in iterations to ensure customers' scope is met in the best possible way.
- Supplemented the installation with step-by-step pictures to document proper procedures were performed according to industry standards and manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensured customer had all available maintenance documentation for each product used. Quality control and assurance number one goal
- Liaised for several customers where the sizes of the project and time constraints were too strict for the size of my crew.
- Coordinated with customer to help identify the proper installation methods and materials the project needed.
- Translated the requirements from appropriate suppliers and manufacturers, ensuring that the customer could accurately provide necessary and applicable guidelines for their bids/proposals from contractors.