- Sixteen years of overall experience in IT business including all stages of SDLC from the gathering of Initial Requirements to participation in User Acceptance Testing.
- Extensive experience working as a QA Analyst/Tester. Worked on all stages of QA process in Agile and Waterfall environments for full Software Development Life Cycle
- Extensive experience providing software testing support, verification of code, and certification of deliverables across the systems development and implementation life-cycle.
- Extensive experience performing all kinds of Testing and QA Procedures for Desktop and WEB-based Applications, front and back end.
- Extensive experience writing and executing a complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures for performing Data Quality Assurance actions.
- Extensive experience performing the Configuration Management duties in order to establish the proper Test Environment using IBM rational Tool Set.
- Extensive experience producing complex package of technical documentation, including Use Cases, Test Plans, Test Cases, Project Test Reports, User Manuals
- Extensive experience working with customers on gathering of Initial Project Requirements. Effectively translate these requirements to Technical Specifications and Standards.
- 11i, SQL Server 2007, PowerBuilder 11.5 with PFC, ASP.Net, C .Net, XML, ETL
Senior QA Analyst
QA Analyst II
- As a contractor for Metropolitan Police Department plays a key role in LEADS Duplicate Names Project.
- Designs, tunes and executes the complex SQL Queries in order to validate Data Quality of MPD LEADS DB.
- Develops Business Rules and Criteria for maintaining a high level of LEADS Data Quality.
- Creates and executes test plans and test cases based upon functional and software design specifications.
- . Designs Functional Specification Documents, Test Plan Document and Test Cases for LEADS Duplicate Names Project.
- Designs recommendations for MPD Personnel training according to developed Business Rules.
- MIS and IAFOD WEB-based Applications in Agile environment, which includes:
- As a Contractor for Department of State plays the key role in Testing/Quality Assurance of
- Performed all types of Application Testing Smoke, Regression, Functional, Data Comparison, New Feature, High Level Testing, Section 508 Compliance, Performance, Security
- Performed defect management activities which include problem and issue research, analysis and documentation, working with other cross-functional team members towards issue resolution and closure.
- Was responsible for performing ETL process of Data migration from MS SQL to ORACLE environment for MIS and IAFOD Applications
- Worked with large amount of Data in different DB environments, modifies Data in order to make it comparable, runs complex queries for creating files for Data comparison test
- Performed Configuration Management duties in order to prepare the Test Environment for the new Builds, using Rational Requisite Pro and Rational Test Manager. Installed the new DB and GUI versions by running scripts in SQL Server and ORACLE environment
- Created the new and updated existing Use Cases, Test Plans and Test Cases according to Project's needs. Actively participates in Application Functional Team Meetings
Skill set: MS SQL Server 2007, SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Developer for ORACLE, TOAD for Data Analysts, Rational RequisitePro, IBM Rational TestManager, Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest for Windows, SQL Server Management Studio, Business Objects, ExamDiff
Contractor/Software Developer/Software Tester
- Was responsible for Support and Modification of ADD Automated Deployment Database Application: made numerous changes/additions to existing UI, added new functionality according to Application's Program Modules
- Was responsible for Set up of testing environment for Testers Team. Participated in Unit Testing, Regression Testing and Black Box Testing of the Application
- Created a complex package of technical documentation, such as: Test Cases, Reports, User Manuals
Senior System Analyst/QA Specialist
- Worked on the Material Management component of DMLSS Application
- Played a key role in developing and testing the new front-end Application Objects for Defense Medical Logistic System.
- Made numerous changes to the existing PowerBuilder code and ORACLE back-end SQL code, in order to update the DMLSS functionality according to Functional requirements
- Created a complex of Use Cases and Test Cases for testing the new Application features
Software Developer/QA Specialist
- Was personally responsible for development, testing and implementation of FFATA App. for EDA Department of Commerce. The project included all stages of SDLC from the initial gathering of requirements to Acceptance Testing and implementation of Application
- Provided Development support of IVO Application in all SDLC. Developed additional functionalities and provided maintenance support for Immigrant and Diversity Visa Processing System
- Provided software analysis for Configuration Change Requests CCR . Worked with Analysts to ensure that user requirements were documented and requirements were programmed to specifications
- Played a key role in Development, Testing and Releasing of IVO 04.04.00 and IVO 04.04.01 versions of IVO application
- Provided 24x7 Level III Technical support to CA's worldwide customers.
- Performed Unit Testing, Regression Testing And New Features Testing of IVO Application.
- Developed a package of Technical Documentation for IVO 04.04.00 and IVO 04.04.01 releases. Responsible for the proper Data Elements Names/Definitions into Program Specifications. Responsibilities also included resolving of numerous Level III Support tickets utilizing the Remedy tool
Contractor/Database Administrator/QA Specialist
- Provided software development and maintenance for the Army Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System PPBES . The functions included software application analysis, development, testing and maintenance as well as 'on-call' immediate response problem resolution. Duties also involved converting PowerBuilder applications FYDP, DPD, PROBE into a .Net format, using C language in ASP.Net environment
- Created the numerous reports for Resource Requirement Management System R2MS .
- Was responsible for making all changes to Special Census Application. Developed program module for double verification process of Population Data for Special Census. Participated in design, development and testing of Census 2006 Application. Designed numerous Reports for this application.
- Performed applications design, development and testing activities to support the Reserve Component automation System RCAS . Developed and maintained several core program modules, including code, GUI design, testing, documentation, etc. Supported test activities by defining and implementing resolutions to Software Problem Reports and Performing Unit Testing.
- Developed, enhanced, and tested program modules for release 2.5 of Fund Accounting Control Tools Application for FIDELITY Investment. Participated in development and testing of Business Administration and Calculation Setup subsystems of FACT
- Successfully developed, tested, and implemented 16 Program Modules for core phases of NSF Award Implementation Application for National Science Foundation NSF
- As a Systems Engineer, developed Program Modules and Database Subject Areas for the Medical Logistics Systems. Participated in testing and integration of new modules into existing release of Medical Logistics System. Made numerous modifications in existing release according to User Requirements. Participated in definition and correction of User Requirements