- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to adapt to agile environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Extensive use of UML/RUP for modeling views in Microsoft Visio Experience in customer relationship management and business systems functionality In-depth knowledge of Delphi technique, SWOT, CRM Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and documentation skills with good process management skills to bring out quality product.
- Skills in developing Use Case, Sequence, State Chart, and Class diagrams.
- Proficient in MS Word, Project, Excel, Access, Visio and writing of Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of Cost and Financial Accounting, Auditing, SOX, preparation of Financial Statements in accordance to GAAP.
- Experience with implementation of upgrading CRM product versions and migration of the code
- Experience in testing Epic system modules and BI Reports in Health Care domain
- Experience in coordinating projects executing remotely Offshore Expertise in testing e-commerce sites, Client/Server and SOA Web services Experience with tools techniques used to estimate and audit security systems
- Write SQL queries for the purpose of data analysis Working experience in Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Finance, and Sales domains Expertise in writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Use cases meeting business requirements.
- Experience with Automation testing with various tools like QTP, soapUI and Selenium
- Experience in middleware services testing, UI testing, Mobile web and app testing
- Expertise in working as Sr. QA Analyst and Automation QA Consultant
- 12 years of experience in software maintenance testing
- Complete knowledge of all phases in the SDLC, CMM Level 5, Agile etc
ETL Tool: Abinitio 1.14, Autosys, Oracle Warehouse Builder OWB
CRM Tool: Siebel
Databases: Oracle 11i, SQL Server, Netezza, DB2, Ms Access, and Sybase
Tools/Technologies: soapUI, GEMS, XMLspy, JIRA, Epic, Toad, PL/SQL developer, Quality Center 11 ALM , Visio, MS Project, Excel macros, QTP, Selenium and Business objects XIR2, Version one, Visual Source Safe, iRise, enterprise architect, JUnit, SharePoint, HP Assessment Management Platform AMP and Visual rules 5.1
Defect tracking tools: BugZilla, PVCS Tracker, StarTeam, BLT, Test director, Clear Quest, and Remedy.
Technology: soapUI, QTP, VersionOne, Mobile Web and Mobile App, Tablet testing, ALM
Role: Automation QA Consultant
- Write and execute Automation test scripts in QTP in Agile Environment for Transite
- Follow Automation Framework and write QTP scripts for Regression and Functional testing in ALM
- Script Reusable actions, Functions, Descriptive Programming.
- Develop Automation Scripts VBScript in sprints and maintain them in ALM. Create Database validation scripts and Payments Integration scripts Global/Local - Test/Action Parameters and Data-Sheets are created for data-driven testing.
- Enhance the test coverage by creating standard reusable auto-logging functions to capture and append the logs to the test run.
- Reporting results by providing email notification in HTML format for easy readability.
- Create standard library for functions and sub-procedures Update QA team progress which is tracked in version one.
- Analyze Requirements and develop scenarios for full test coverage on loan payments, Opt-in email alerts, SMS alerts.
- Automate middleware RTM soap services and DGW services tests by setting the proper JKS file in SSL settings
- Followed Sprint iterations strategy in agile development Maintain Traceability from ALM/QC to Stories in Version One
- Update the selenium scripts and Run existing SOFI loan application Selenium scripts.
Technology: Java, J2EE, WSDL, XML, Excel, VbScript, QTP, Visio, PPT, Epic, web logic server, Enterprise architect, Star Team, Quality Center9.2, SharePoint, soapUI 3.0.1, SQL developer
Role: Sr. QA Tech Specialist
- Design QTP Test scripts validating Physical chemistry Queue website functions, Database check points to verify the output with formula stored in Enterprise Database. Validate web service requests using SOAPUI.
- Enhance QTP Framework for the regression testing by using User defined function library, shared object repository.
- Responsible for Identification of the required regression scope, automation scope, automated test scripts review and strategy for automation testing. Wrote QTP descriptive Programming for reusable actions, Create the standard library for functions and sub-procedures progress is tracked and defects logged in JIRA.
- Analyze Requirements and develop scenarios for full test coverage IBIS module, Compound Verifier..
- Performance testing on soap services using soapUI tool.
Technology: QTP, JUnit, XMLspy, TIBCO EMS, JMS, MS Project, MS Access, Excel, Visio, PPT, UNIX, Autosys, HP AMP, Visual Rules
- Responsible for the Quality of Credit Enhancement Servicing and Investor Reporting CESIR a web-enabled solution for investor reporting process for bond credit transactions.
- Developed and reviewed the Test plan and test strategy documents Document risks and tailor the SDLC 3.0 quality process to suit work environment Update QA team progress which is tracked in versionone / rallydev tools
- Design and develop automation scripts using QTP Analyze Requirements and develop scenarios for full test coverage.
- Responsible for web application security assessments on risk posture and policy compliance
- Measured and monitored progress at clearly defined points in the agile process to ensure that the quality build delivered on time
- Tested ESB routing XML messages by configuring TIBCO EMS tool GEMS Create JUnit script to test the function output
- Followed Sprint iterations strategy in agile development Analyze physical data model while doing data analysis.
- Wrote complex SQL queries to do the data analysis worked with all interfacing system contacts and reported the metrics on SLA /OLA Participated in quality management reviews as outlined in the manage Quality task.
- Write and Execute test cases Reviewed and managed all changes to the requirements via defined scope change process.
- Configuration Management and Release management activities.
Technology: Oracle 10g, Enterprise architect, EpicWeb, BugZilla, Star Team, Quality Center9.2, Java, SQL PLUS, Toad, soapUI 3.0.1, WSDL
Role: QA Tech specialist
- Work with Discovery Informatics Scientists/Chemists to understand FDA regulated business requirements
- Create the Test Strategy document and Test Plan as per GxP quality guideline standards
- Test the Epic Web applications for the expected behavior, accuracy and reliability Use Quality Center to track, execute test cases, link defects and manage traceability Study and understand FDA regulated clinical application standards and validate them.
- Write test cases for negative testing to observe the behavior of the application Validate requirements during the Willow Ambulatory Pharmacy Application configurations Test the incoming XML message for validity and id value pairs.
- Test the clinical web service by returning dummy or incorrect responses to test the client's behavior
- Review the test coverage against the clinical requirements and document the gaps Defects are logged in BugZilla and Quality center and tracked them to resolution Mitigate risks and roadblocks in a Agile environment by suggesting Improvements in test strategy Report metrics on Defects Vs requirements Vs Test case coverage
- Categorize non reproducible defects and input more details for Developer to identify the nature of the defect
- Develop the Critical Transaction scenario flowcharts using Visio for Epic workflows Develop high level test scenarios in Quality Center for a complex scientific algorithm Review analyze quality standards of the test scripts loaded into QC Participate in UAT by providing the documentation on new features of the application Analyze complex scientific algorithms to prepare use case scenarios to perform UAT Discuss test strategy with BA to write advanced SQL queries to verify the results using Toad
- Give presentation to the users on the system functionality Maintain traceability matrix, report metrics on system reliability
Technology: QTP, PL/SQL, MS Project, OWB, Toad, UNIX, Python Java, XML, Quality center and Business Objects
Role: Onsite QA Lead
- Working with Bus Analysts to identify, prioritize and document specific test scenarios
- Create and execute UI QTP scripts for Group Team metrics evaluation UI.
- Develop the trend analysis charts in excel to report the monthly job performance
- Prepare Logical data mapping by analyzing PL/SQL code from BRS source to IIR data mart
- Prepare regression suite for Enhancement and break fix requests Perform root cause analysis using cause and effect diagrams and brain storming Report metrics on group annuities and production issues Develop the Operational process flowcharts in Visio for Operations manual Constantly monitor the risks and update risk register
- Perform ETL testing, Batch process test on Oracle applications and OWB mappings
- Maintaining the traceability matrix of requirements to that of test cases Prepare SIT QA Test Strategy plan in Quality Center and execute them in compliance to SOX Coordinate release activities with Release team
- Work with architect and SME to determine feasibility of proposed solutions and impacts on existing systems, processes, and interfaces Guide and help virtual team based in offshore with Effective communication Consult with BA on data accuracy and suggest the enhancements wherever required Derive metrics on Enhancements Break Fix requests stored in PVCS Tracker
- Fix the python scripting tool to synch the Lotus notes work request logs with the issue log managed in excel.
Technology/Tools: MS Project, AbInitio, Business Objects, Oracle, Netezza, UNIX, Quality Center,QTP
Role: Onsite QA Lead
- Develop test scripts matching system functions Develop test strategies in Quality Center which align with business users.
- Coordinate and execute activities between offshore and onsite Identify risks and mitigation plans to document in Risk register
- Batch Process testing, Data Analysis and develop Data Mapping documents for ETL projects.
- Validate sophisticated business logic using AbInitio GDE in Agile methodology Performed data analysis independently on very complex schemas Suggest implement enhancements to improve the metrics through excel macro automation.
- Write QTP test scripts in QC and run them using windows scheduler Design Review high level test scenarios in Test Strategy Document Write advance SQL queries to analyze the transformations to see if it meets target value
- Manage a team of 16 people in onsite offshore methodology Review BRD, TRD documents to understand the requirements and report the comments Work with DBA to finalize the Star schema physical Data model
- Works with IT Development to ensure feasibility of design and clarify user requirements Ensure appropriate regression testing between impacted systems.
- Work with BO users to ensure user acceptance testing UAT Configuration management to manage versions in VSS
Technology: Siebel, QTP, vb script, Oracle, DB2, Pl/SQL Developer, Quality Center, DOORS, and Mainframe
Role: Onsite QA Lead
- Participate in Project initiate discussions and functional design reviews to assess required scope of testing.
- Ensure test coverage by understanding the test scope and approach of dependent QA groups.
- Work with development teams for solution design to ensure quality and testability is adequate
- Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving defects
- Review Analyze test scripts created by team for test coverage, efficiency and validity.
- Develop QTP script reusable functions for Desktop application, defect tracking process and plan resource allocation Manage schedule and coordinate activities with QA associates Design and deploy the QA LoE estimation guidelines and estimation templates including assumptions Monitor completion of tasks within time and budget meeting technical and functional objectives Interface with senior management to report on project and program metrics
- Communicate with other QA groups on best practices, techniques, and corporate Quality goals.
- Performed root cause analysis on production defects and implement improvements.
- Testing the e-Communications application suite in Siebel 7.7, migration of code from existing VB platform to browser portable e-script environment web architecture activities and data migration from SQL Server to Oracle
- Analyze electronic payments and services by TSYS to credit applications Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts Execution of automated test scripts which were documented in Quality Center
- Execute test cases on TSYS processing logic and batch processing for financial systems
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, adherence to approved TSYS guidelines
- Create test scripts using detailed business requirements, functional documents, and processes