Organization: Confidential, New Jersey
Duration: April 2011 – To date
Designation: Quality Analyst
- Involved in preparation and execution of Test Scripts using QTP.
- Manually tested the application functionality and developed Automation test scripts to perform functional and regression testing and prepared automation test scripts, Methods and functions in QTP.
- Prepared Test Cases in Quality Center based on Use-Cases and Requirements, and executed test scripts to verify actual results against expected results.
Written Test Cases and Performed GUI, Functionality, System, Integration, Regression, UAT, Black Box testing.
- Analyzed Software and Business Requirements documents to get a better understanding of the system from both technical and business perspectives.
Automated test cases, for data driven tests and linked test scripts using QTP to perform Regression testing of different application versions.
- Executed regression tests at each new build in QTP.
- Involved in peer Reviews and Team Walkthroughs for the project as per Test methodology.
- Executing, Reporting and Tracking the defects using Quality Center.
- Inserted Synchronization points in the script using QTP.
- Performed Data Driven Testing using QTP for testing the application for multiple data.
- Interacted with developers and Users to resolve critical and major bugs.
- Created and maintained regression test suite to check the progress of the testing process by performing identical tests before and after fixing defects.
- Involved in the preparation of Test Plan as per business requirement
Organization: Confidential, Chennai, India
Duration: September 2009 to November 2010
Designation: Lecturer, Department of Biotechnology
- Was working as Lecturer in Biotech Department and handled subjects Enzyme Technology & industrial applications, Biopharmaceutical Technology, Chemical & Bio-Thermodynamics, Bioprocess Principles, Cell Biology and Analytical Techniques in Biotechnology for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students
Areas of Interest:
- In-depth knowledge of developing, programming andtesting softwaretools and applications
- Familiar with ISO Standards and procedures
- Possess excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of various methodologies of software development
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to understand the requirements of customer
- Ability to complete tasks within limited time period
- Application Tools: MS Office, QTP, Quality Center, IE, Chrome, Firefox
- Programming Languages: C and Vbscript
- Databases: SQL 2005
- Operating systems: UNIX, Linux, WindowsXP, Windows7
- Certifications: Manual Testing and Quick Test Professional
Masters in Biopharmaceutical Technology
- Passed out with 9.04 CGPA
- Completed project Antibacterial activity of Polymer Ampicillin drug conjugates at Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India (IITM)
Bachelor in Industrial Bio-Technology
- Passed out with 85% and was awarded with gold medal for university rank
- Completed project Adsorption of Lead on Sat- Isabgol at Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Chennai, India.
- Completed Project Molecular Characterization and In Vitro Cytotoxic Studies of Melanin Synthesized by Aspergillus Niger at Lifeteck Research Center, Chennai, India