Contribute as a fulltime Software Engineer enhancing the analytical and technical skills obtained through my experience and Masters to assist the right company in producing quality software.
- Gained valuable experience in testing Software Applications from planning to implementation through my experience at Model N and SlideRocket.
- Quick learner with short ramp up time, which helped me, be the Top high priority bug finder at Model N for the 5.6 release
- Ability to wear multiple hats which stood prominent when i had to switch roles between product support engineer and QA engineer as my work at Model N demanded
- Ability to Communicate well with people at all levels i.e. Project Managers, Developers, Co-QA Engineers, Support Engineers and Customers
- Passionate about Software Quality and advocate a Customer first approach
Programming Languages: C/C , Java, SQL
Databases: MySql, Oracle
Web Technologies: HTML, XML
Operating Systems: UNIX, OSX, Windows 98, 2000, XP, Linux
Automation Testing Tools: Selenium, iMacros 7, Proteumim, AutoTester
Software Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center, Rally RallyDev Software , Trac Wiki
Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Black and White Box testing of mission critical features of PC4 module within Model N application
- Authored majority of test plans and testcases for the previous release 5.6 in PC4 module
- Help Coordinate testing efforts of the Model N PC4 application across geographically distributed locations in the USA and Offshore Office India
- Scrum master for a three sprint cycles in the 5.6 release
- Currently working as a Product Support Engineer alongside the regular Software Quality Assurance role
Software Quality Engineer
- Black/gray/white box testing of Sliderocket, an online presentation platform that lets users create, manage, share and measure presentations using the cloud Software as a Service .
- Creating and reviewing test plans, test cases, test metrics, and other QA documents.
- Designing and constructing complete/thorough manual and automated test cases.
- Executing and interpreting the results at application program and user interface layers.
- Effectively participating in, cross-functional testing activities.
- Participating in developing root cause detection and elimination strategy.
- Day to day activities include working with various software tools like Testlink, FlexMonkey Code Coverage and Rally agile based software development tool
Software Testing Verification and Validation
- Testing tsort and cat commands of UNIX: Created a test suite to exercise the source codes cat.c tsort.c. The Xsuds testing tool was used to measure block and decision coverage
- Testing Windows Address Book: Created a complete testing documentation/plan according to the IEEE standard also created a test suite using AutoTester software to exercise the functionality of MS Address Book.
- Technologies Used: Proteumim, AutoTester
Ambulance Dispatch System:
- Improvised the current Ambulance Dispatch System London based , as a part of course project for Advanced Software Engineering using the agile methodology.
- Implemented all five phases of the Software Development Life Cycle for this project.
- Technologies Used: Java, Rational Rose, UML