Talented IT Analyst with solid background in Enterprise Data Management. Work well alone and as part of a team. Effective communicator with strong documentation skills.
- l Self-motivated, well-organized, and detail oriented
- l Strong analytical skills
- l Testing/verification skills
- l Data privacy and security HIPAA, SOX
- l SQL querying skills
- l Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- l Expert troubleshooter unwilling to let a problem defeat me unrelenting, persistent, confident
- l Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to new concepts
- l Flexibility and ability to plan, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- l Ability to rapidly assimilate new information and put it into practice
- l Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents
- l Strong interpersonal skills and effective time management skills
- MS Windows, Excel, Outlook
- Unix environment, FTP
- SQL querying, Oracle database, data warehousing
- Have technical and business understanding of pharmacy benefit management and use of pharmacy claims for rebate purposes
- l Streamlined QA process to increase efficiency and reduce data availability time from 10 days to 4 days.
- l Designed data quality report using MS Excel.
- l Assisted in the design, creation, verification and implementation of new data quality checks.
- Process Improvement
- l Collaborated with Client Account Managers, finance and IT departments to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations.
- l Continually refine data quality checks and reports to meet changes in business rules.
CVS Caremark formerly Caremark
Senior IT Analyst Application Development
- Hunt Valley, MD
- l Ensured approximately 50 60 pharmacy claims data files loaded into Oracle database on monthly basis for rebate billing purposes.
- l Consistently met and exceeded SLA of 4 days from receipt of file to data available in database.
- l Prepared QA reports for use by Finance department and for Client Account Managers to send to clients.
- l Communicated regularly with Client Account Managers, Finance team and external clients to address data quality issues.
- l Recognized as Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of external PBM claims data.
- l Responsible for maintaining data format document, updating per new business rules, working with clients in implementation of format changes.
- Caremark formerly AdvancePCS March 2004 to March 2007
Senior IT Analyst
- l Ensured pharmacy claims data files loaded into database on monthly basis for rebate billing purposes.
- AdvancePCS formerly Advance Paradigm March 1999 to March 2004
- l Loaded pharmacy claims data from external clients into database.
- l Implemented standard procedures for tracking receipt of external client data.
- l Assisted with gathering requirements and defining data quality checks for automated data quality process.
- l Verified new process for loading data into Oracle database.
- l Transfer pharmacy claims data files from multiple media sources to UNIX server, load data into SYBASE database.
- GSE Systems acquired from Texas Instruments in Dec 1994 December 1994 to May 1997
- l Software Configuration Management Maintained several software management libraries to support different levels of in-house software product.
- Texas Instruments acquired Rexnord Automation in Oct 1987 October 1987 to December 1994
- Hunt Valley, MD
- Software Configuration Management
- Rexnord Automation October 1985 to October 1987