A self-motivated, team-oriented and dedicated professional who excels at providing the highest quality in test and evaluation activities throughout the systems development life cycle.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- IncentOvation is a developer and operator of bingo based slot machines marketed to bingo facilities and tribal casinos throughout North America including placements in Canada and the United States. IncenOvation is a five member LLC and my ownership was 17.5 .
- Worked with subcontractors in Atlanta, GA and San Antonio, TX to develop specific gaming software for utilization by licensed bingo establishments in unregulated and limited regulation markets. Software had to perform specific functions in order to be defined as 'bingo' and meet various State and Federal laws.
- Developed a variety of process documents, work instructions and templates for development contractors. Organized and built the test case database. This was necessary because the game engines were similar but needed certain distinguishing features for each regulatory environment. Ran daily regression testing.
- Developed test plans and procedures for hardware I/O devices like printers and currency validators and software products. Identified, analyzed and documented software errors and operational characteristics which were inconsistent with regulatory requirements and design specifications. Worked directly with the development vendors in establishing acceptable product performance criteria for new products. Responsible for the analysis, reporting and communication of test results.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- AmeriDream was the largest mortgage down payment provider in the nation, assisting over 250,000 home buyers in obtaining mortgages until market dynamics changed in 2007.
- Reported directly to the Chief Information Officer. Initially performed quality assurance and verification for a proprietary database interface. Responsible for planning, analyzing, function and regression testing for Oracle based and SQL based user defined system. After company-wide implementation of the system, became responsible for database maintenance and database integrity. In addition, worked on the development of several C and SQL Server based modules which were later developed and added to the system. Performed unit, integration, regression, user manual, user documentation and test procedure reviews of additional modules. While being responsible for reporting, updating and maintenance of the system.
Lead Software Engineering Quality Assurance Analyst
- Contracted to verify and validate data conversion of the American Stock Exchange AM EX Conversion HR Payroll project for the AMEX merger into The National Association of Security Dealers NASD . Execute PeopleSoft PS on-line to perform system tests of the consolidated modules. Execute the reconciliation report and the output results that were analyzed through manual inspection data mappings, field translations, SQL queries and PS for the following associated modules: Human Resources, Benefits, Time Labor and Payroll Data.
- Developed and executed test scripts for the Time, Labor and Payroll Modules on Peoplesoft application. Performed execution of test scripts on Peoplesoft on Oracle Database and monitor COBOL batch processes from Peoplesoft on UNIX platform.
- Created and executed on-line test scripts using Test Director. Executed and validated Structured Query Reports SQR to extract data from SQL-based relational database and print or display reports. Developed and executed test scripts on Peoplesoft applications for Y2K compliance of impacted date fields.
- Responsible for the reporting, updating and maintenance of the on-line PVCS Defect Tracking System. Wrote test reports based upon the success or failure of all system requirements identified in the test scripts. Performed the troubleshooting of assigned applications developed by NASD.
- Developed test plans, test cases, and test reports for web-based applications. Performed accuracy testing of Workflow Automation system on the client-server environment for additional web-based applications. Processed Oracle Reports and Forms for web-based applications.
Software Test Engineer
Contracted to provide software testing and troubleshooting technical support of major applications developed and supported by IBM Global Services -North. Developed and executed test plans and matrices for Contract Handling Interim System CHIS models software. Performed dependency and accuracy testing on IBM 3270 mainframe/CICS platform. Performed enhanced software stress, regression and end-to-end testing using Auto Tester 3.1 for OS/2. Conducted dependency and accuracy testing on an OS/390 version 1.2 platform within a DB2 version 1.4 database. Verified software testing results using SQL database query commands and IBM inventory business mnemonics e.g. pmadd, pminq, invoice . Performed on-line test cases using Lotus Notes version 4.0 . Performed test execution on current application for Year 2000 compliance on impacted date fields.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Contracted to provide troubleshooting of applications developed by Sprint Spectrum. Developed test plans and reviewed results for Business Support Control System CBSCS modules . Performed accuracy testing of the BSCS relational database system Oracle database on a UNIX/client server platform built to support billing and customer care of mobile phone services. Utilized Auto Tester 3. I for windows and SQL database on a daily basis. Performed testing on Prophetline relational database system on Oracle database. Participated in Billing Certification Validation for IBS invoice review. Created and updated tables. queries. forms. reports. macros and modules on Microsoft Access 2.0.