- Confidential has had a creative and innovative career practicing Engagement and Program Management. He has successfully executed his expertise and strategies in multiple management disciplines: IT Development Integration, IT Governance, QA Testing, Portfolio Management, Vendor Management, Regulatory Compliance, Quality Management, Profit Initiatives, Turnarounds, Mergers, Contracts, E-Commerce and India Offshoring ITO/BPO.
- Confidential has IT Governance and Enterprise PMO expertise in Indian Offshore Companies and US, Japanese, Chinese and European Banking firms. He has taught Quality Management at NYU and has implemented Quality Management Programs at banking organizations and practiced CMM, PMP and Six Sigma in offshore IT Centers. Highlights of his career include PMO governance of bank mergers, development and management of IT and BPO Centers, Vendor Management, large scale banking applications systems design, architecture, development and testing, BSA Compliance Management, Managed Services of IT and Operations Processing, and Strategic Planning.
- Above methods and practices executed at The Bank of Tokyo, Chemical Bank, Chase Bank, HCL Technologies India, Pyxis Solutions India, Freddie Mac, Citi Bank, Industrial Bank of Japan, Mellon Financial, Goldman Sachs, The World Bank, Standard Charter Bank, Jefferies, RBC, CIBC, Vanity Fair, Merck, H R Block, and Keyspan.
- Engagement and Enterprise Program Management
- Business Development and Client Relations
- Organizational Strategy and Planning
- Quality Control Process Improvement Compliance
Career Highlights and Accomplishments:
- Established and Managed an Enterprise PMO at The Bank of Tokyo.
- Turnaround of large scale client relationship.
- Set up and controlled two Merger PMOs for the Chemical/Manufactures and Chase/Chemical Mergers.
- Managed large scale initiatives at Citi, Chase, IBJ, and Mellon using a custom methodology.
- Developed multiple offshore IT Centers.
- Succeeded in the management of multiple Global Projects, Transitions and Corporate Turnarounds.
- Turnaround of declining relationship of firm's primary client.
- Management of ADM and Support for Securities Industry Provider.
- Engagement Management of ODC/BPO Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Legal, Contract Negotiations and Structured SOWs.
- Restructuring of Governance and Delivery models ensuring optimized services.
- Transition of resource staffing model to Managed Services.
- Increased revenue by 25 within two years.
- Obtained Primary Partner status and exclusivity.
- Integrated client and partner teams to optimize delivery in an Agile environment.
- Achieved Client Trust and Strategic Positioning for future innovations.
- Founding Partner in NY office of London based Management Consulting firm.
- Management of a Private Chinese Investment Firm's operations relative to Corporate: Quality Assurance, Human Resources, Legal and Contract Issues, Price Negotiations and Structured Financing Deals.
- Established PMO structures, fulfilled two turnaround engagements and exceeded SLA requirements slashed operating cost of Professional Sourcing Firm.
- Management of 150 management consultants and Firm's Financial Control of 28m Revenues.
- Managed account relationships with Fannie Mae, Accenture, Freddie Mac, Citibank, Ernst Young, Deloitte, Barclay Bank, Deutsche Bank.
- Executive Management of QAT/UAT Testing Firm's U.S. and India staffing, policies and account relationships.
- Restructured PMO and Internal Operations and Implemented Standards and Controls, 100 staff.
- Established Pyxis India QA Test Center, 40 staff, inclusive of Recruiting, Training and Governance.
- Established Automated Quality Assurance Test Practice and Test Methodology.
- Enabled Revenue jump from 4 million to 15 million and negotiated the sale of the company at 22 million dollars to ITC India.
- Primary clients, Goldman Sachs, Dreyfus.
- Initiated Strategic Plan and RFP standards for QA Test Services. Coordinated QAT and UAT Testing of Commodities Trading Systems. Constructed Internet PMO inclusive of Cost Benefit Analysis Standards and SWOT analysis. Responsible for Financial Practice Development, including strategy, modeling, and execution of SDLC under CMM5. Produced Business Continuity Policy Internal Standard Operating Procedures. Conducted U.S. Merger Acquisition Assessments. Created QAT Planning for an Equities Trading Environment. Established a Matrix Reporting Structure to ensure accurate metrics and SLA compliance controlling 31 client relationship. Crisis Management and Turnaround of an intense application development effort for a Global Conglomerate.
- Instituted Quality Improvement techniques to raise CMM 4 system development to CMM 5.
- Developed PMO Operating Model for cross country project management ensuring SLA compliance.
- Industries serviced Banking Financial Services, Pharma, Publishing, Government and Education.
- Established a Management Consulting Firm with venture capital investors.
- Opened offices in New York, Delaware and Virginia, set sales marketing strategy, business model and produced detailed operating policies and procedures.
- Practice Director for the Year 2000 Testing service line and Corporate Sales Marketing Director.
- Infrastructure and HR management for 150 staff.
- Developed a enterprise test framework with a risk mitigation strategy.
- Developed and Controlled PMO Governance of Retail General Ledger Integration Testing bank-wide.
- Designed, developed and governance of the strategy to integrate the Retail Divisions of Chase and Chemical Banks.
- Vendor Manager of 40 consulting staff in the process mapping and analyzing transaction flows, identifying GAPS and developing procedures used in the methodology to alter the flow an ensure integration integrity.
- Designed and developed a Regulatory and Management Reporting Database for the Industrial Bank of Japan,
- Managed technical team implementing the system on Oracle 7.0, C , and Power Builder in a client server environment.
- Integrated Best Practices Standards into functional specifications derived from the following systems: Multi-currency DDA, FX, MM, Credit, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Securities Lending and General Ledger.
- Managed development team at the off-site back-up data center during an emergency flood situation, enabling bank management to recover the production environment.
- PMO Governance and Vendor Due Diligence for the merger of the Chemical Bank and MHT Bank's General Ledger Accounting Systems.
- Responsible for Governance and Control of 30 consultants and bank staff team for Chemical Bank.
- IT Portfolio Management including development of an Integration Methodology and executed extensive system integrations and user testing between cost centers.
- Managed account relationships at Chase Bank Delaware, Citibank, Chase Bank NY, Industrial Bank of Japan and JPMorgan.