- 8 years of experience in the IT industry in the field of Software Quality Assurance Functional, Regression testing using Quick Test Professional QTP , Selenium and SOAPUI/SOAPUI PRO.
- Proficiency in Quality Assurance testing and planning activities specialized in user requirement analysis, documenting test plans, execution of test cases to test application functionality against requirements using Test management, defect tracking and automation tools.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle SDLC Requirement analysis, Design, testing and implementation. Worked on Waterfall, Incremental and Agile models
- Experience and Exposure in both Manual and Automated testing.
- Sanity test, Smoke test, Adhoc testing, Performance testing, User Analysis testing UAT of Web Applications and Client server applications.
- Experience in Web Services Testing using SOAP UI and SOAPUI Pro
- Good knowledge on HTML, XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI
- Testing experience using Selenium IDE Record, Play and Run , GRID and WebDriver.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum Methodology for most of the Projects.
- Hands on experience for end to end testing of UNIX and Java based applications.
- Complete knowledge on UNIX and Linux commands.
- Experienced in designing and documenting Test Plans and Test cases based on Business and User Requirements.
- Proficient in Mercury Interactive tools like Test Director, Quality Centre and WinRunner.
- Coordinating more with BA's, Developers and Team in status meetings of status of work completed. Analyzing risks involved in the Scrum releases if any.
- Involved in day to day scrum meetings from first phase of SDLC to know about the application.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- As part of automation testing, parsing and analyzing of log report files.
- Ability to work efficiently under stress on multiple projects.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and result-driven contributor with excellent organizational analytical skills.
- Strong Communication, Interpersonal Skills ability to work independently and/or as a team
Tools and Technologies:
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Senior QA Analyst Web E-Commerce Webservice/API
Home Depot customer order information is currently being captured through various Order Entry channels at the OrderCapture layer and the orders are sent to Host Systems for further processing. As part of OMNI program, the orders entered are sent to Sterling Order Management system. For these orders, within OrderCapture layer, a multi-step order capture process containing inventory calls, item reservation, order summarization and order validation are made before creating a valid order. Once a valid order is created in OrderCapture, the order information needs to be passed to Sterling Order Management system to load the order in Sterling for further processing of the order.
- Requirement gathering and analysis by consulting with peers.
- Performed Functional, Adhoc, Regression, integration and System testing.
- Analyzing of Web API functional and design documents and prepared test cases based on User requirements
- Involved in preparation of Test Plan
- Prepared the Web and API test suite for positive and negative test cases using assertions
- Automated the API test cases and executed with the help of SOAPUI Pro
- Performed Structural, Functional and Data Integrity Testing on Database
- Validating API's by applying WS-Security and SSL
- Performed Security testing on Web Services for the detection XSS, SQL-Injection, XML-Injection
- Reviews test cases written by offshore and assist in the execution verifications on test results
- Performed Parameterization of messages for message-driven testing
- Performed Functional and System Testing on Services
- Performed test coverage and generate the reports for passed/failed criteria with the help of SOAP UI Pro
- Performed Interoperability Testing when services are integrated to UI application such as ECommerce/Dot Com, Mobile web and Mobile APPs.
- Prepared Execution Matrix, Test Reports and Bug Reports
- Prepared Team activity tracker, and organize the status meetings and send the Status Report Weekly to the Test Manager
- Extensively used Quality center11.0/HP ALM to report bugs.
- Test plan validation and assignment of defects to the team members.
- Automated routine test procedures for frequent regression testing.
- Written SQL statements to validate the database through various test procedures.
- Prepare test data for interacting application's team member during System Integration testing
- Identify high level test cases for End to End testing
- Coordinate with different teams for End to End testing and make sure everyone is in sync
Environment: Quality Center/ALM 11.0, JIRA,SOAP UI 4.5, SOAP UI PRO 4.6,Sharepoint, SOA, Oracle, DB2,TOAD
Quality Test Analyst
Confidential.-based bank holding company specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products. Capital one has been aggressive about testing since the firm was founded, testing everything from product design to marketing to customer selection to collection policies.
- Identified the Test requirements based on business requirements.
- Experience building and maintaining a Selenium Regression test suite.
- Performed Manual Testing and maintained documentation on different types of Testing viz., Positive, Negative, System, User-acceptance, and Black Box.
- Developed Test Objectives, Test Cases and Test Procedures after analyzing the applications.
- Involved in system testing of the entire application along with team members.
- Performed manual testing of applications.
- Execution of test scripts using Selenium.
- Developed test scenarios and test procedures based on the test requirements.
- Extensively used Quality center10.0 to report bugs
- Participated in preparing Test Plans.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing UAT to test whether it meets the user requirement specification.
- Documented errors and implemented their resolutions.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate data.
- Participated in regular meetings with the development team and management to improve the testing effort of the application.
- Participated in user training and submitted weekly status reports.
Environment: Quality Center10.0, Core JAVA, windows, UNIX, vista, Selenium suite.
Quality Test Analyst
Confidential's largest companies, is a provider of telecommunications equipment, data communication systems, and related services covering a range of technologies including mobile networks. The AXE telephone exchange is a product line of circuit switched digital telephone exchanges manufactured by Ericsson, a Swedish telecom company.
- Analyzed the Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification documents to prepare Test Cases based on the Test Plans and Use Cases.
- Designed and developed scenarios based on business requirements.
- Tested Scenarios by executing test cases with positive and negative data to verify actual results from the expected results.
- Performed system testing, Functionality testing, User Acceptance Testing and End-to-End Testing.
- Interacted with the release engineering team to find the build status. Performed smoke and sanity testing for each new build.
- Prepared test cases to test the backend Oracle Database by retrieving the data for the tables using SQL.
- Executed test cases and logged bugs in JIRA
- Automated the test cases for Regression Testing using QTP and interacted with developers to resolve the issues.
Environment: Quality Center 9.0, SQL, Unix, Java, QTP10.0, MS Access, XML, Oracle 9i, Windows, XP, vista.
QA Tester Developer
Confidential is a global IT Services provider with clients in the Manufacturing, Healthcare, Power Systems, and Financial Services Industries. The project was to computerize the activities of a chain of retail chemist outlets.
- Written the Test Cases for- Unit Level, Functional and Regression Testing.
- Performed testing on web services using SOAP UI 2.0
- Experience working on PLM software.
- Executing the Test Cases, and analyzed the Test Results.
- Analyzed and identified the Test Cases based on the requirement document of the application.
- Reviewing and Modifying the Test Cases.
- Writing Test Definition Files and functions wherever necessary for various units of the business modules.
- Recording the Test Definition Files as per the Test Cases written.
- Extensively used share point to report bugs.
- Involved in the Defect Status Reporting, Prepare Bug Summary Reports and release notes.
- Effective coordination between development team and testing team.
Environment: Test Director, Windows98, SQL, VB 6.0, UNIX and WINDOWS NT/2000, share point.
The application provides the solutions to automate branch platform, teller and lending and Internet banking with BANKPRO, mortgage with Total Mortgage Solution. The system performs banking transaction such as checking/savings accounts check facility, deposits withdrawals, calculating interest of accounts and customer inquiries. The system also generates various reports for both the customers and banking personnel of ICICI Bank.
- Involved in testing the functionality of Banking System application.
- Extensively tested the functional areas of Account creation, maintenance, reports, interest posting and Certificate of Deposits.
- Involved in testing Back end White Box and Front end Black Box of the application.
- Generated GUI Maps for the application using Win runner's rapid test script.
- Performed System Integration testing to ensure the integrity with database and used database checkpoint in Win runner.
- Involved in writing Test Cases Quality Centre and automated the testing process using Win Runner for the application.
- Performed Regression testing using Win runner.
- Various testing types like Business Function Test, Stress Test, Load Test, Performance Test and Installation Test was performed.
- Test Design, Test Development and Defect Tracking were done using Quality Center.
- Responsible for all Builds, BVT, Regression, Verification and Validation tests.
- Involved in the execution of Test Cases for System testing, Regression testing, Integration testing and User Acceptance testing manually.
Environment: HTML, C , Oracle, Win Runner7x, Load Runner, Quality Center, UNIX, Win2000/XP.