- A talented and accomplished Quality Analyst with over 8 years of diversified experience in IT as a Quality Assurance Analysts is seeking QA Analysts position which will utilize and incorporate my current skills and experience, as well as expand them to assist the organization in being successful.
- Testing Web-based applications on different environments with extensive experience in designing and developing Test Plans and Test Cases using BRD's.
- Strong knowledge on SoftwareDevelopment Life Cycle SDLC , Testing Methodologies and Techniques.
- Strong experiencein creating the Traceability Matrix based on business requirements.
- Good experience in Analysis, Design Execution of Automated Manual testing for Web based Applications.
- Experience in Functional, Regression Integration testing.
- As a Systems Analyst executed the responsibility requirement collection, defining scope, assessing project impacts, quality assurance, conducting root cause analysis meetings and testing.
- Experienced in performing back-end test by developing and executing SQL Queries to verify the data.
- Worked on End-To-End E2E Testing that involves coordinating and testing chain of different applications.
- Extensive Experience in Test Management tools such asQuality Center and Jira.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of Relational Database ManagementSystems RDBMS and Extensively used SQL to test the Data level verification
- Experience in working with users, excellent organizational skills, Ability to work independently and as part of a team, Solid analytical, dynamic troubleshooting skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Well experienced using defect tracking tool Quality Center for Test Management purpose.
- Quick Learner having Strong analytical, interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- Tools Utilities :QualityCenter, Microsoft Office, QTP 9.0, Test
- Director 8.0,
- Application environments: ASP.Net, SQL, VB.Net, C, C , JAVA,.NET
- Frame work
- RDBMS : Oracle 10/9/8.x, SQL Server 2005/2008
- Configuration Management : VSS
- Scripting Languages : Java Script, VBScript, HTML XML
- Operating Systems : MS DOS, Win-XP, Vista, Win-NT, UNIX
- Involving in the requirements discussion and worked on the Traceability matrix.
- Assist team lead in the preparation of test plan and strategy.
- Designed manual test cases tracing to the functional requirement ensuring complete test coverage.
- Prepare test scenarios, test plans based on business requirements, and design meetings.
- Execute the Test steps from test scripts and reporting defects and tracking them to closure.
- Review the Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Managing the test cases mapping test cases with requirements in QC.
- Developed SQL Queries for testing various Database validations.
- Preparing the Test summary including the defect report.
- Communicate with developers as needed to isolate root cause of defects.
- Conducted various types of testing like Integration testing, Functional testing and Regression testing.
- Workingas a part of 16 member team.
Environment: Quality Center 9.0, Windows NT, JAVA, Oracle 11G, Toad, Excel, Putty, WinSCP and Web Services.
Role: QA Analyst
- Created complex SQL queries and performed data validations in SQL ServerDatabase.
- Performed Functional testing on modules like Repairs, Mortgage Insurance, Offers,
- Completions, Closing and Marketing.
- Created Test cases in Quality Center Test Library and executed them in test Lab.
- Ensured traceability of test cases to requirements.
- Tested inbound and outbound jobs by placing the corresponding XML files in import
- Locations and validated UI in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Prepared Test Data, Environment Setup files, workflow designs, Test Summary files.
- Created Reusable actions, keywords based functions, data generators.
- Executed QTP Scripts in VM machines as part of Regression testing.
- Used QTP in order to Automate smoke tests as part ofcontinuous integration Build acceptance Testing .
- Enhanced scripts upon receiving the change request on existing functionality for allthe clients.
- Served as subject matter expert for QA team on assigned product areas.
- Participated on QA Daily Scrum Meetings and Defect Status Calls.
- Performed Non-Intrusive tests in production Environment on release night for alllender sites.
- Worked with business analysts to get the clarifications for the spec mismatches.
Environment:Java, SQL Server, QTP 11.0 Quick Test Pro , QC 11.0 Quality Center , VBScript.
Role: QA Analyst
- Analyzed Business, Functional Requirements, and Design Review Documents to develop Test Plan for projects involved and wrote Test Scripts for positive, negative, edge cases.
- Performed manual testing of the application to test the system for both functional and business requirements for positive and negative scenarios using Quality Center.
- Responsible for complete manual testing of application under test AUT .
- Tested the web pages manually as well as using automated tools like QTP
- Designed test plans and defined cases for functional, integration system, and user acceptance testing UAT .
- Developed and executed SQL queries to verify the proper insertion, deletion and updates into the data Warehouse supporting tables and cubes.
- Worked with the Business Analysts to determine Business Requirements and worked in Agile methodology.
- Performed Manual Testing of the application to test the system for both functional and business requirements for positive and negative scenarios using Quality Center
- Used Quick Test Pro QTP to expand test scenarios to catch more bugs and improve quality.
- Documented, updated and assigned test scripts for manual testing using customized Quality Center.
- Used Equivalence partitioning, Boundary Value Analysis strategy for writing White box Test cases as per requirements.
- Experience in Database Backend Testing using SQL queries.
- Analyzed the results of the tests that were used to assist in the identification of system defects, bottlenecks and breaking points.
Environment: QTP, Java, Oracle10g, Perl, HTML, ClearQuest, Load Runner 9.0, Quality center, SQL Plus, XMLSpy, Clear Case.
Role: QA Analyst
- Involvement in Early Test Coverage for each of the Strategic Connections to ensure each Connection and challenges is executing test cases.
- Involved in the Test Design coverage across the various functionalities, levels and types of testing Integration, System Non-functional, UAT .
- Involved in Front-end Testing and Backend Testing of the applications.
- Performed System Integration Testing to ensure the integrity with database.
- Performed the Functional Verification Test, Regression, and User Acceptance Test as per the requirement in various environment.
- Involve in static review of BCD session, QA Set, Use Case, Business Scenarios, Functional Requirement, Technical Requirements, and Non- Functional Requirements.
- Conducts various types of testing like Business Function Test, Test Design, Test Development, and Defect Tracking were done using Test Director.
- Responsible for entire QA Life Cycle, which includes Requirement Analysis, Designing, Developing and Execution of the entire QA process and documentation of Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Procedures.
- Used Mercury Quality Center to run and Scheduling Quick Test Pro QTP test.
- Detected the defects and assigning them to the developers as per their Severity.
- Conduct the Test Script review meetings with business analyst and development team to explain the test scenario covered in the test script.
- Involved in writing of Positive and Negative Test cases in Test link.
- Worked in Agile methodologies.
Environment: Test Link, TRAC, Perfecto, Sales Force, Java ,XML, Oracle9i-10g, SQL,PL/SQL, Internet Explorer, Sun Solaris 2.7, Windows NT, MS Office, Unix/Linux.
- Developed Test Plan for functional testing as per business use cases.
- Prepared gap analysis between functional requirements and business requirement documents.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Prepared system test case and executing the same.
- Was involved in creating customized trend graphs and reports on a regular basis and submitting them to the management for decision-making
- Worked closely with build integration team, business analysts and developers in order to perform testing activities as per schedules
- Provided the management with test metrics, reports and schedules as necessary and participated in meetings and walkthroughs.
- Reported Test Status on daily basis.
- Performed manual testing of the complete application and identified mismatches between actual and expected behavior of the application.
Environment:VB.net, SQL Server 2000, HTML, XML, BizTalk 2004,Windows xp
Role: QA Tester
- Involved in reviewing the test cases written by the peers
- Extensively used Oracle SQL for database testing used SQL Navigator for Database testing.
- As Team member, was involved in System, Security, Regression Testing
- Documented the errors using Testdirector and tracked them to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the development as well as the support group.
- Responsible for Unit testing and functional testing for the application.
- Involved in GUI, Functional and Regression Testing.
- Worked with developers to explain the defects.
- Tracking the Bugs through webtracker
Environment: VB.net, SQL Server 2000, HTML, XML, VB.Net, Windows XP Webtracker