- Experience in the Software Industry in Testing, Analysis and Documentation of Web Based and .NET Client/Server applications.
Performed Manual and Automated Testing on both Client-Server and Web-based applications.
- Worked in System Testing, User Acceptance testing UAT , Black Box Testing testing the front end GUI of web app including forms, links Integration Testing, Positive Testing and Negative Testing.
- Performed Regression, Stress, Data Driven and Screen Navigation using QuickTestpro
- Performed Manual Back-end testing using SQL to query tables
- Analyzing and reconciling technical/business specifications for online applications.
- Ability to quickly master new concepts and applications
- Create UAT Test Strategy, UAT Test Plans and UAT defect reporting
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 95/98/XP, 2000, 2003, Windows NT 4.0
Languages: C, C , Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
Database: Sql server 2000 2005, MS Access, Toad
Testing Tools: Load Runner 7.5/7.6/8.0.,Quick Test Pro 8.0/8.2/9.0, Quality Center
Packages: Lotus Notes, MS Office, MS Visio2000,
Defect tracking tools: Quality Center, Jira
GUI: Dev/2000, VB 5.0/6.0
Role: Lead QA
- Extensive testing was done on outgoing Data Files
- Generation of email on completion of successful and Unsuccessful jobs.
- Running of Mainframe jobs on Bi weekly for outgoing Data Files.
- Running mainframe job on daily basis for incoming Data files.
- To check validity of jobs run on Mainframe on Adhoc basis for incoming Data Files
- Confirming Validity on Daily Basis
- Verifying all Data Files, Incoming were Complete, Partial and Audit.
- All Incoming Data Files to follow naming Convention
- Cross Reference Enrollments received in Complete File
- Responsible for end-to-end from the initial analysis and modeling to the ultimate testing and monitoring.
- Created Test Procedures/Plans/Test Cases to support the scheduled and emergency releases.
- Designed and executed scripts using QC locally and remotely.
- Positioned self as a liaison between testers, developers, business users and management, working across the aisles and going beyond job requirements and position expectations.
- Applied personal leadership skills and various techniques, to make virtual space a creative environment for all team members to get along and work with high productivity.
- Management of QA/UAT and manual test teams, both on and off shore
- Responsible for Functional, Regression and User Acceptance testing - coordinated UAT testing efforts for project certification including script preparation, execution, data conditioning and defect management using Quality Center
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing before the initial release when the project reached the final phase prior to deployment
- Managed project scheduling, resource time allocation, MTS and other Planning activities in Clarity.
- Managing offshore Team resource planning and allocation of budgets.
- Attending Business meetings, Preparing Scoping Document and updating the scrum monthly sprints and updating the backlog items if needed
- Provide status on a weekly and at times daily to the program lead
- Preparing Test plan, Test objectives and Test Scenario
- Planning and Tracking of Deliverables and Artifacts
- Walk through to customers and Getting approvals on the work order
- Knowledge of Revenue codes and hospital codes.
- ICD 9 to10 other project which we have started working.
Role: Lead QA
- Develop testing strategy and test plan, outlined various capabilities of the testing process. Describe the tasks of each testing capability, outlined roles and responsibilities related to the testing process.
- Coordinate working sessions for testing communicate risks/issues to project leads. Review the test environments that will support the various testing capabilities, highlighted testing schedule across all testing capabilities.
- Finding the eligibility of the members and filing claims for the States Disability Insurance benefits for both short term disabilities, not eligible for the Social security benefits and for the Long term disability customers who are qualified under Social security plan for the payment of benefits as a result or injury.
- Checking Eligibility, Benefit issuance, Inquiry process and Time Limit information analysis.
- Cross check users Benefits, Medicaid History, Disqualification, Time limits, Income, Work Registration and certified household Members.
- Performed front end, GUI, Functionality, System level testing on the application.
- Members Eligible for SNAP Programs.
- Participated in Document reviews, Inspections and Business Core team meetings.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining software user manuals,
- Conducted System, Integrated and Regression testing to the application.
- Performed Sanity and Smoke testing on the application.
- Wrote and Enhanced test cases and test scripts to meet new functional requirements as per the new business requirements.
- Involved in creation and maintenance of Test Matrix and Traceability Matrix. Conducted Security Test on the application manually
- Conducted Positive and Negative testing.
- Walkthrough on all of test cases.
- Coordinated on all testing resources.
Role: Lead QA, UAT/BA Analyst
- Prepare the Audit Risk Analysis to document the planning process and establish the audit scope and risk evaluation for assigned audit areas and testing.
- Creating and implementing test plan and scenarios to match business requirements, design and transactions claim submissions, verification of Health plan Eligibility, Claim status and their corresponding formats.
- Knowledge of EDI transactions.
- Recommends the necessary staff and time budget to complete audit projects for assigned audit areas.
- Determine the auditing procedures and tools to be used, including sampling techniques and Information System support, for assigned audit areas.
- Counsels, guides, directs, and instructs assigned auditors to ensure approved audit objectives are met, including a detail review of work performed for sufficiency of scope and accuracy using the UAT questionnaire.
- Using SQL for checking the output of various reports in HGI database
- Obtains, analyzes, and appraises evidentiary data as a basis for an informed objective opinion on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems, propriety of accounting records, and efficiency of operational activities and ensuring all test cases are in line with the business.
- Prepares and reviews audit reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems, and efficiency of operational activities.
- Prepares and delivers periodic performance evaluations for specific audit projects of assigned staff based on the results analyzed from the users.
- Performs or directs special projects as requested, including research on audit techniques and accounting issues.
- Performed defect tracking with ALM for the bugs in the application that included documentation, tracking and re-validating defects that helped developers to track the problem and resolve the technical issues.
- Prepare documentation to support my findings as well as to provide full information to the responsible party on why an error was cited on them or when the test case failed to meet its requirements.
- Stored and executed test data in Quality Center ALM.
- Manage closure of defects and bugs by regular follow ups and ensure that the adjustments are completed timely and accurately.
- Creates work requests in the IBM Clear Quest system for enhancements to the Audit system.
- Prepares Business Requirements for enhancements to the Audit system.
- Worked on completing TRIAGE on the duplicate entries as part of QA audit.
- Updated Score card details in the Duplicate entries.
- Identified the duplicates on National and non-National entries.
- Marked the groups based on the no of employee and grouped them according to size.
- Repeated entries were identified True duplicates and ensured they were not audited.
- Participates in the complete system development life cycle by actively engaging in requirements gathering, design reviews, and user testing.
- Fully involved in UAT testing phase to support client.
Role: Lead QA/BA-Code 1 Verimove
Environment: Code 1 and Verimove , Mainframe, IE 7, Windows Server 2003, Quality Center 10.0, Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle Database 10g.
- Reviewed requirements for testability and usability, consulted development staff with regards to system functionality
- Created the traceability matrix and QA Project Plan.
- Entered and updated requirements in the Quality Center.
- Developed and updated Test plans, Test Matrixes, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases
- Verified business requirements, functional specifications and Technical specifications.
Role: Lead QA-Hyperion
Environment: Oracle EPM 22.214.171.124 Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management HPCM , Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Smart view, Hyperion Financial Data Management FDM , Work Force Planning WFP , Hyperion Shared Services, Reports, Hyperion EPMA ,PeopleSoft Financials, PeopleSoft HR, Cognos, IE 7, Windows Server 2003, Quality Center 10.0, Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle Database 10g.
- Managing all phases of testing for assigned components ensuring test plans and test cases are completed and met business requirements.
- Performed tests on Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management HPCM , Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Smart view, Hyperion Financial Data Management FDM , Work Force Planning WFP , Hyperion Shared Services, Reports, Hyperion EPMA and utilized Quality centre and QTP for documenting the results and testing the requirements.
- Created Traceability Matrix, QA Project Plan, Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Participated in Test Scripts walkthrough and defect review meetings.
- Tested, and managed structure in HPCM from existing Enterprise hierarchy for all dimensions, including Custom and User Defined.
- Tested applications using agile methodology.
- Worked on the Essbase Spreadsheet Services.
- Tested the application security for Active directory authentication, user group access to budget and account security.
- Completed database testing using SQL queries.
- Performed testing on Adhoc analysis using smartview
- Creating and Generating System test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspects of project functionality.
- Use of Quality Center to write in test cases, plan test cycle and report defects
- Managed a process of three level test plan business requirements, user requirement, and functional requirement models to organize functional and performance tests information in Quality Center.
- Involved in running, updating automated test QTP scripts for Data Driven tests, creating different checkpoints to test the performance of the Application
- Using use cases to document user requirements.
- Continually updated Trace ability for all the artifacts through Trace Matrix and set up process to capture of standard Test Reporting Metrics
- Involved and managed aggressive testing cycle across various customer interface modules.
- Creating work flow diagrams for new business requirements process using MS Visio
- Performed Quality Assurance testing of the financial systems.
- Ensured alignment of the Hyperion Planning tool with the client's districts business processes.
- Working with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Reported metrics to the QA Manager and Project Manager on a daily basis.
- Provided governance for UAT and Unit testing.
- Interacting with Developer, QA Director, and project manager for Modification Requests.
- Involved in weekly status meetings, documentation and status reporting
Role: QA/BA Analyst
- Ability to revert modifications within a certain time period
- Record and maintain the full history of each loan change and repayment structure at loans and sub loans level. Maintain audit trail for loan modification approvals and loan changes.
- Ability to change due date, or defer a payment to the end of the loan to help troubled borrowers. With the LoanServ system one could fully automate the collection process, with a suite of communication suites and incorporate a reporting framework for compliance, reconciliation and quarterly/annual reporting. Also the new built in CRM feature with communication tools added more capabilities to the system like creating mailing lists, email capability and automated time bound reminders.
- A fully customizable dashboard for a customer service user for ticklers, reminders, portfolios, follow ups, late payment notifications, payment books etc was developed so that all info was at their fingertips. Some enhancements were done to the reporting module to be able to produce customized documents and reports for different internal users.
- Identified the key Stakeholders and the Business users of the application.
- Components: Dashboard, Loan Mod, Default Management, CRM, Reporting LoanServ helped in foreclosure prevention, improvised collection activity and enabled accurate reporting. Responsibilities
- Wrote test cases and test scripts, execute test scripts and analyzed outcomes.
- Created various UML models like Use Case diagrams, Activity Diagrams and State Diagrams in MS Visio and Toad for querying on Database.
- Created process flow diagrams in Visio.
- Identified the Use Cases and documented the product requirements and the workflows of the As-Is process and the To-Be process in the textual Use Cases for various modules like Loan Mod, CRM, Reporting, Dashboard etc.
- Analyzed test results using reports and graphs generated in Quality Center.
- Performed Functionality and GUI testing of the application.
- Manually test each and every module of the application and verify against expected results.
- Created a product roadmap for the various stages and releases throughout the project lifecycle.
- Conducted timely requirement review sessions with the Stakeholders and Business and end users to ensure the product verification.
- Actively conducted and participated in weekly meetings to analyze the progress and maintain status reports.
- Reviewed test cases and maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix RTM .
Role: QA/BA Analyst
- Components: Loan, Credit Score, P I Projections, Underwriter, Document system, Reports, Notifications, Approval queue.
- The loan originator system helped in faster and accurate processing, better and quick communication with the borrowers and helped the internal users achieve higher efficiency.
- Designed the test cases and written test cases in Quality Centre.
- Involved in the review preparation of the Test cases and Test Scenarios.
- Assisted the project manager in developing scope and vision documents describing primarily the goals, objective and scope of the project.
- Identifying defects and tracking to closure
- Monitor the Test Execution Progress and Manage the Issues during Test Execution
- Elicited requirements through brainstorming, Joint Application Development JAD and interview sessions.
- Functioned as a liaison between various Business users and the technical team throughout the project lifecycle
- Involved in maintaining the Requirement Traceability Matrix RTM .
- Participated in test cases reviews to make sure that all the requirements have been covered and accurately tested.
- Wrote test cases for conducting UAT.
Role: QA Analyst
- Analyzed the user/business requirements, functional specs and Use Case documents.
- Made sure that all key users and stakeholders saw the prototyped solutions and corrections arranged that the appropriate amendments or changes from on their feedback were incorporated into the final design.
- Managed all business, technical, and communication issues between the configuration and the business team and between the configuration and the interface teams
- Conducted JAD sessions to gain consensus on various issues related to the project. Acted as a facilitator on different occasions.
- Supported globally all its member banks around the world.
- Developed and maintained the regression test bed.
- Involved in System testing and Functionality testing in manual testing process.
- Tested the business Process of the application manually
- Attended release meetings, and QA status meetings.
- Performed various boundary test as well as data validation to ensure record retrieval and search engine tests using QTP and Performed manual tests via navigation and workflow of the application.
Environment: Windows NT, Active Directory, Oracle8i, TestDirector7.2/7.6,J2EE, Java, JSP, EJB, XML, Lotus Notes