Senior Test Engineer
- Testing the three Dell Cloud platforms Plano, Quincy and Slough with Dell PowerEdge and HP ProLiant servers.
- Creating test cases for the VMware 5.1 upgrade using Microsoft Visual Studio, MTM Microsoft Test Manager ,HP Quality Center, HP Test Director defect tracking tool apps .
- Testing VCOPs, BPPM monitoring apps , Loglogic log and audit apps , Entuity, f5, Qualys, MPLS network apps , CommVault backup and recovery apps and Chargeback billing apps .
- Documenting defects and updated technical solution, follow-up with developers and Knowledge Base and Work Instruction how to perform difficult test scenarios .
- Logged test results in the Team Foundation Server tool and tracked defects in Microsoft Test Manager Application. Followed up with developers, retest and verified the defects.
- Used Linux and Windows test scripts to run for overnight test.
- Attended five days class of vSphere 5.1.
- Attended two days class of vCloud 1.5.
- Attended three days class of VCOPs 5.6.
- Tested firmware of eServer p-series p7 Servers and HP ProLiant servers
- Tested FSP Flexible Service Processor and HMC Hardware Management Console GUI Virtual system connect to the server.
- Tested automation and manually to perform system test.
- Logged test results at the Rational tool and Tracked defects in Rational application. Followed up with developers.
As a Performance Test Engineer
- Ran performance test on Ricoh cut sheet printers. Ran Duplex and Simplex output.
- Ran simulator Duplex and Simplex output.
Integrated Unit Test Engineer IUT
- Tested Microcode for printer 5100-series and 4100-series at Ricoh using IUT test plan procedure to test CMR's and images.
- As a build tester, tested quality of the printers output, the operating systems used Window, AIX and Linux to make sure output appears as describe in the code and the test plan.
- Ran test cases automation and manually to perform Integrated Unit test and also regression tests in case of failure occurrence collected trace log files, upgraded the microcode level on printers, using the virtual and real printer, opening defect, verify defect, recreate defect etc.
As an Integration Test Engineer
- Tested firmware for e Server p-series p5 Servers at IBM using CIT test plan procedure to test data to update FSP Flexible Service Processor and HMC Hardware Management Console GUI Virtual system connect to the server.
- Run test cases automation and manually to perform system verification test.
- Install Linux Red Hat, Linux Suse, AIX 5.2 and 5.3 and test scripts to run for overnight stress test.
- Testing role requires creating new test cases, reproduce problems, writing defects in CMVC tool used by IBM to track defects inform and share new technical material.
- Performed build verification test and build acceptance test with one day time period to five days time cycle, document and sent test report results to the team.
- Work at call center at IBM, Supported AIX 5.2 and 5.3 in install team at Austin, Texas.
- Duties include receive live call from customer to resolve AIX install problem. Put detail of the problem solved, in system for future reference.