A team player who has excellent relational and communication skills. Effectively managed the work of employees to achieve corporate goals. The aptitude to organize and handle multiple project needs with little to no supervision. Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. Made significant contributions to projects with time sensitive deadlines
- Microsoft Certified Server Administrator in Active Directory with one and half year experience in the IT industry.
- Windows server Operating Systems.
- Implementing Active Directory Service.
- Implementing, configuring and administrating Exchange servers.
- Installing, configuring and administrating Certificate Authority.
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V Virtual Machines.
- Expertise in enterprise Active Directory Domain Controller
- Proficient with Windows 2000/NT/9x, Windows 2000 Server
Jr. Active Directory Systems
- Troubleshooting of AD and W2K/W2K3 servers.
- Supplied technical support regarding computer systems and microcomputer functions.
- Collaborated with other advisory committees in making recommendations concerning Active Directory operations management.
- Advised and distributed software packaging using Microsoft's Systems Management Server
- Quality Control
Quality control/ Assurance
- Ensure the product of the company met the quality standard such ISO 9001, ISO 9002
- Monitoring production areas for cleanliness and adherence to cGMPs and SOPs to assure readiness and completion of production activities.
- Reviews batch record for clarity, correctness, completeness, and compliance,
- Performs inspection sampling in order to assess product adherence to quality standards.
- Assists in cGMP, SOP, and job skill training and job skill training of quality control
- Utilizes operational techniques to ensure product adherence to written internal and external quality standards.
- Performs reviews walkthrough and inspections.
- May assist with internal quality audits,
- Follow-up on batch record deviations,
- Process controlled documents and records, including Batch Production Records, Standard Operating Procedures, and other controlled documents that support cGMP operations
- Receive, review and approve ConAgra Batch Records.
- Ensure documents are formatted per procedures and guidelines
- Ensure safety of the product by following the safety procedures and GMP rules.
Technician Document Control Internship
- Review documents including medical records
- Record, review and retrieve documents in the Database.
- Performs case receipt and initial book in of the patient's profile.
- Collect, maintain and distribute all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes that insure conformance to customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
- Manage the operation of the document control center to ensure that all users have the latest revision of appropriate documentation in a timely manner.
- Collect and maintain files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes.
- Maintain a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Perform clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Perform duties as defined in division document control policies and procedures
Active Directory Domain Administrator
- Working directly with customers to diagnose and resolve issues, logon script management
- Maintenance of computer/account/group objects including general directory support such as group policy, OU's and DNS management.
- Demonstrate strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with experience relating to a business focused customer base.
- Strong knowledge of active directory concepts and configuration security groups, inherited rights, delegation, OU structure, object types, attributes
- Strong understanding of Windows 2003/2008 server management and configuration
- Knowledge in object creation, delegation and security Computers, Accounts, Groups
- 4 years of hands-on experience administering Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008R2 in a multi-site and multi-domain organization.
- Understanding of Active Directory ports and network protocols
- Managed Active Directory objects, policies, users and groups.