OBJECTIVE: Looking for a career in the medical field that enables me to utilize and contribute my medical skills in Medical Assistant , office Assistant and Medical coding.
- Medical coder/QA
- Monitors clients clinical Records concurrently and retrospectively ,utilize established outcome criteria plan of care, goal and objectives Manages quarterly clinical record review process and coding
- Assists the Director of Nursing and Administrator in assessing , planning implementing and evaluating Agency personnel and the performance improvement committee.
- Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find increasingly efficient way to perform tasks.
- Completes work care and documentation with accuracy and within agency time frames , with minimal supervision and is self-directed
- Medical coding ,responsible for the development and coordination for all quality assurance and performance improvement activities in home health care.
- Assists with review of medical records and clinical notes to evaluate compliance.
- Assists with clinical record review data collection, report as requested.
- Reports finding to administrator and/or supervising Nurses
- Provides follow up with staff and education and training regarding findings.
- Initiate chart reviews identify information supporting the need for continued home care services.
- Hold conference with the member of the home health care team including nurses and staff members, as indicates to identify status, clarification of goal attainment or revision change in service of intensity, treatment, medication etc.
- Completes required report weekly productivity and monthly in the required time frame.
Medical Coder/ QA:
- Used accurate codes for optimal reimbursement, coordinates all quality and compliance monitoring of coding for professional services for the home health care agency.
- Ensured compliance with CMS, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act HIPAA JCAHO and company's policies and standards,
- Trained new people for QA and coding
Medical Assistant/ Office Assistant/EEG Tech:
- Fulfilled all medical/Office assistant duties both in-patient and out-patient settings.
- Maintained all aspect of Patient charting, and coordinated patient care with referring physicians and healthcare providers, identifies patient's chief complaint and records observation in patient's permanent medical record.
- Patient care, EKG Phone calls, PFT Test, Paper work, X-Ray, Laboratory Tests.
- Verification of Health insurance beneficiary eligibility and hospital services on Common Work Flow Files CWF
Medical Assistant/ Coder and Biller:
- Monitoring Remittance Advice RA , Electronic Fund Transfer EFT , accounts receivable, and outstanding insurance claims
Quality Assurance Analyst:
Comprehensive, Digital Monitoring Database, full close loop-agent feedback, channels processes. Documenting Guidelines for each program. Daily Account review and calibration meetings. Systems Tech Ultra dent Product Inc. hard ware, and other networking devices. Installing cables