- Professional with over 20 years of experience assisting various companies' designs and implemented successful Solutions
- Ability to quickly analyze the effectiveness of a company's process to contrivance a successful solution.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proven ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, meet deadlines, and work with a diverse staff.
QA/MTP Test Lead
- Design methodologies to support development of test plans, test specifications, test cases and test scripts that ensure proper validation of system and data related to HP payroll Globalview , HR Workday and Time and Labor eTime environments.
- Lead efforts to identify and support to deploy testing automation tools.
- Coordinate with SMEs , Project Managers and Process Managers for the project level testing strategy and high level planning and sign-off criteria
- Ensure adequate structures are defined to support documentation, cataloging and maintenance of test plans and scenarios to maximize reuse across multi-country, multi-platform environments.
- Work with internal project groups to establish expectations and SLA's
- Conduct Pre-Test checkpoint to ensure all pre-requisite met
- Identify and recommend improvements to testing processes, tools, scenarios and environments to streamline work activities.
- Develop QA team skills to apply baseline knowledge of HP business and payroll requirements to testing scenarios.
- Host test review meetings and monitor test status including monitoring the QC updates status and ensure proper closure of testing phase
- Single point of contact for Project Manager , Global Test Lead , IT and ADP for all testing related escalations and issues
- Manage team performance through team meetings and performance management discussions
- Build a positive team environment that supports employee growth and engagement
IT Business Analyst
- Coordinated all efforts of the project including requirements from the client, business operations, IT applications and technical areas.
- Worked with the business teams, assisting in decisions on business and technical directions.
- Coordinating client, user and IT interfaces to secure successful business implementations.
- Worked with the programming staff to develop technical solutions that meet the project scope.
- Writing and distributing a clearly defined Project Scope, documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Managing the project implementation process until all requirements are satisfied along with the business sign-off.
Senior Payroll Accountant
- Reconciled Payroll and Pension Accounting and related employee provisions interfacing with Petroleum and actuaries
- Processed Payroll Tax accounting and Payroll Tax Uploads
- Conducted a General ledger account reconciliation
- Analyze historical records and make journal entries to reflect accurate figures
- Ensure appropriate documentation and ownership for all key controls within the payroll accounting group.
- Participate in continuous self-improvement initiatives
Lead Business Analyst
- Worked with the IT, Accounting, and Finance groups documenting business requirements
- Designed, configured and test the implementation of interface systems for a phased global rollout.
- Integrated SAP, Talisman, HFM, ODS, and Corp-Tax ETS systems to reconcile accounts, legal entities, company codes, and financial reporting records.
- Developed multiple solutions and made a recommendation for the appropriate solution working as a liaison between IT and the business units.
Lead Project Business Analyst
- Lead Project Business Analyst on the implementation of SOX compliance team.
- Documented business process flows, identified key financial controls, and developed test plans for control testing.
- Worked collaboratively with business users and members of the global team to support and monitor control evaluations, and testing program designs.
- Responsible for overall documentation processes, testing processes, re-writing documentation, and the remediation of gaps identified for Payroll and Human Resources in the following regions: US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, France, Germany, India, Singapore and UK.
- Ensured that the documentation demonstrates that the company has undergone an internal control assessment process where significant financial reporting processes and controls are adequately documented and evaluated to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Oversee the day-to-day project management of Ceridian Human Resources/Payroll implementations in newly acquired/clients across the US.
- Provide project management expertise for client implementations while serving as the leader for the team of Ceridian resources assigned to the project.
- Thoroughly understand the project resource requirements, detail implementation planning, project plans, and overall project coordination.
- Develop a positive customer relationship at the project team level, creating a high level of customer satisfaction, and effective team management.
- Developed and managed all aspects of the implementation process from initial contact with customer through the go live date.
- Processed and managed payroll and benefits for 200 salaried, hourly, contract and union employees in multistate.
- Prepared weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports utilizing ADP Report-Smith.
- Assisted Vice President of Finance Accounting in negotiating service level agreements with external constituents.
- Maintained compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Accountable for paying all payroll related taxes, and health dental insurance invoices.
- Tracked, updated and maintained ADP payroll systems
- Interviewed and trained employees planned, assigned, and directed work.
- Addressed complaints and resolved problems ensuring proper internal controls are followed
- Coordinated with HR, Payroll and IT to analyze new business requirements, configuration, data conversion, testing, production processing, and support.