- Expert in Quality Software Testing 16 - Year Record of Proven Results Prior Manager, Task Leader and Systems Analyst Experience 14-Year Record of Proven Results.
- Senior software tester for SAP systems with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings and fault-free audits.
- Qualifications include sixteen years of software testing experience, test script development and user-acceptance testing experience.
- Manager, Task Leader and Systems Analyst with full responsibility for three or more programmer analysts, assigning and monitoring work assignments, developing project schedules, conducting appraisal performance and providing career development counselling.
- Qualifications include ten years of manager, task leader and system analyst experience on various mainframe and client/server based systems; analyzing requirements and developing program specifications; developing training plans and materials, presenting training classes, installing software and hardware systems and providing ongoing production support.
- Backed by credentials including a business degree, computer science degree and command of various testing suites, agile methodologies and monitoring tools.
- Test Plans, Cases & Processes
- Functional Requirements
- Scripting & Documentation
- Project Schedules & Budgets
- Regression & Negative Testing
- Data Interface & Migration Testing
- Performance / Load / Stress Testing
- Defect / Bug Tracking
- Testing Automation
- Test Strategies & Coverages
- QA Standards
- Accounting Systems
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Senior Test Analyst
- Created and executed software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes. Developed and performed quality-assurance testing for client software and development projects. Performed system, performance, load, regression, stress and data interface testing. Provided developer teams with detailed reports on quality metrics, identified bugs and recommended fixes.
- Conducted formal and informal product design reviews throughout the software development lifecycle to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and potential issues. Leveraged developer background to communicate effectively with software design team, quickly gaining their respect and becoming a valued team member on challenging test cases.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Lead Test Analyst/Program Manager
- Developed formal test plans, created test cases and associated test data to execute the required testing; interfaced extensively with user representatives to develop requirements, implemented change requests and identified and corrected production problems; managed project budgets and performed the personnel and administrative duties of three to twenty analysis/programmers.
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Systems Analyst/Team Leader
- Designed high level and detailed program specifications for developers. Developed system flowcharts, program specifications, creating test data and test plans. Interfaced with the users to determine their needs and insure work was performed on time and to specifications
- Worked with the User Support Group, handling technical and functional questions from users and provided on-site customer assistance when needed.
- Designed and presented user and in-house lesson plans and developed User and Operator Manuals.
- Developed and installed an Army Supply System worldwide.