Over three years of experience in Quality Assurance, analysis, manual testing of Web - based applications. Proficient in functionality and system testing. Strong knowledge of testing methodologies and processes, as well as analysis of all phases of the application development process. Utilizes technical editing and writing skills in formulation of test plans and test cases. Overall understanding of Software Development Life Cycle. Essential technical knowledge working with SQL databases. Motivated team player with solid communication and critical skills. Possesses strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/2003
Software: MS Office, Quality Center, SQL Query Analyzer, MS Visual SourceSafe
QA Analyst / Tester
Windows XP, 2003, 2008
VB script, ASP, VB.NET, HTML, Java Script, Java, XML, Internet Explorer, Mozila,Firefox SQL Server 2005, 2008
System is a flexibly designed, web-enabled payment and reporting platform allowing organizations to facilitate financial reporting and payment requests between departments, employees and trading partners without time delay. Using the product-unique check request capability and automated application processing, remote sites can handle immediate payment needs and route the output to the appropriate financial institution or printer destination.
- Review and analyze system specifications, business and technical requirements
- Create test plans and test scripts
- Execute test scripts manually and identify deviations from expected results
- Implement smoke, functional, regression and system tests
- Create SQL queries to manipulate and retrieve data using Query Analyzer
- Track testing efforts and results, and communicate to project manager
- Retest bug fixes and properly identify potential impacts on other system
- Work closely with developers to discuss defects and resolutions
- Provide support for User Acceptance Testing