Accomplished Software Testing with over 6+ years of progressive IT experience in the area of Telecommunication Systems, Web Technologies, Digital Voice and High Speed Data Networks. Proficient in system development, quality process, production support and trouble shooting of large scale telecommunication systems. Extensive experience in analysis, troubleshooting and production support of large and complex software systems. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with an ability to learn new technologies quickly. Has effectively lead and worked in a team of creative professionals to achieve and exceed desired goals.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ 2009-Present System Test Engineer Project:Confidential
Description: Confidential is a rule based event processing engine that performs business process automation and correlation of events based on signature detection. It automates repetitive tasks based on user defined rules. Confidential is an industry leading platform in the telecom space used for network monitoring and management. It is applicable to any industry and is a key differentiator for AT& T.
Environment: Unix, Linux, Web Services (WSDL) and Apache Tomcat, JDBC, XML, BEA Weblogic 10.3, Oracle 11i, Prism, ReqPro, Eclipse IDE and QTP Tools.
- Having around 3 years of experience in Manual & Automation Testing.
- Good hands of Experience on QTP & QC, Extensively worked on Descriptive Programming and Object Repositories to develop test scripts.
- Tested Web Applications of Confidential GUI using QTP.
- Tested XML Schema and database tables for component.
- Created and Tested stored procedures of SQLs.
- Responsible for gathering all the requirements from the Business Analyst.
- Created and tested webservices (WSDL) with Simple types, Complex types, multiple message parts etc.
- Use basic Java programming as common Interfaces for all Business reports.
- Troubleshooting issues on the client environment with UAT.
- Proficient using Test Management tool Quality Center.
- Experience using Configuration Management tool SCME & Clear Case
- Involved with scale testing for improving performance of the application.
- Grooming and Mentoring new team members in the project.
Confidential, India 2008-2009 Test Team Lead Project:Bill / Invoice Software
Description: Bill / Invoice generating & maintenance system is capable of creating bill / invoice forms through which data for various clients and purchases can be entered into the database. This information can be used for further retrieval and generation of reports regarding the sale of products.
Environment: Visual C#.NET, ASP .NET, SQL Server 2005, Windows XP, Visual Studio.Net IDE
- Was involved in design and development of bill / invoice management features.
- Did the project management for various phases of project life cycle.
- Tested different modules and features of the product.
- Created and Tested stored procedures of SQLs in SQL SERVER 2005.
Confidential, India 2006-2008 Software Engineer Project:Interactive Voice Response Services (IVRS)
Description: IVR is a telephony technology in which a user uses a touch-tone telephone to interact with a database to acquire information from or enter data into the system.
Environment: C#.NET, MS Access, Windows XP, Visual Studio.Net IDE
- Designed and developed IVRS software modules under a strict deadline.
- Successfully performed testing of different modules and features of IVRS.
- Created and Tested SQLs in MS ACCESS.
- Installed IVR servers in various parts of India.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics
Hardware:Sun Sparc, Windows NT Workstation, Intel Pentium based machines Programming Languages:Visual C#, .NET, ASP .NET, XML, HTML, CSS, Java SE, Java EE J2EE Technologies:JDBC, XML Databases:Oracle 9i/11i, SQL Server 2005 and MS Access. IDE Tools:Eclipse and Visual Studio.Net Web/App Servers:BEA Weblogic 10.3, Apache TomCat Operating Systems:Linux, Solaris, HP-UX (HP Tru64), DOS, Windows 2000 / XP Design:UML Scripting Language:Java Script, Korn Shell
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in Visual C#, ASP.NET programming and SQL Server 2005.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) in Web Technologies.