- 1 + years of experience as IT professional in software testing and quality assurance.
- Good understanding and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) with expertise in managing projects from inception, through design and development to final implementation and testing.
- Experience in following QA Methodologies, preparing Test Plans, writing Test Cases and executing them; Defect Reporting and Tracking throughout the entire defect life cycle using Quality Center.
- Excellent skills in manual testing using Quality Center and good knowledge of automating tests using LoadRunner, Quick Test Pro.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-starter, quick learner and a team player.
Testing tools: HP Quality Center 10.0,Quick Test Pro 10.0,LoadRunner , Bugzilla Computer Applications: MS Office, HTML, DHTML, Photoshop, Flash CS4, Dreamweaver CS4 Programming Skills: C, C++, Java, Advanced Java, MATLAB Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Macintosh ,Solaris Networking Tools: Opnet modeler 15.0, Wireshark Packet Analysis, Sniffer Services: FTP,DNS ,DHCP,BOOTP Networking Protocols: TCP/IP,UDP,ARP,ICMP,SNMP LAN & WAN Technologies: VLAN, VTP , Frame Relay, ISDN, MPLS, Exposure to DS1, DS3, Ethernet Wireless Technologies: AMPS, GSM, CDMA2000, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, Wi-Fi, LTE
Confidential, New Jersey Quality Assurance Analyst Jan 2011 - Present
The Project involves working on End to End GUI Testing and Video Validation of Commercial Video device's like Qam to Qam and MDTA device used for Hotel Distribution Purpose.
Environment: Vecima Qam to Qam device & MDTA device, HPQC, JEExplorer, BACC applications, DOORS
- Reviewed requirements for testability and usability, consulted development with regards to system functionality
- Participated in setting up and configuring testing environment
- Worked on all aspects of the pre-testing phase such as deciding the test strategy and setting up the hardware and software for the test team
- Writing end to end provisioning test plan and test cases based on requirements and scope
- Expertise with billing applications Amdocs and CSG
- Working on Cisco BACC suite of applications for E2E provisioning test orders
- Troubleshooting issues related to End to end provisioning test cases and GUI test validations
- Performing successful video validation of output from the video devices
- Actively involved in all aspects of Agile Scrum environment and Agile Project Management with Scrum
Confidential, Washington DC Computer Lab Technician (Technical Support Office) September 2009~Oct 2010
Confidential Computing Facility provides, coordinates and manages a comprehensive integrated set of computers, software, and network resources.
Enviroment: Cisco routers, Switches, Wireless Internet, work station PC, Printers, Scanners
- Troubleshooting problems related to network, hardware, software, web, desktop, peripherals
- Supervision of Mac, UNIX, Sun Microsystems computer labs
- Keeping track about the network of labs on intermapper system
- Providing helpdesk and technical support for customers
- Writing and executing Desk level procedures for smooth operation of Computer labs
- Assisting system administrator to set up new network of labs
- Working on trouble ticketing system and keeping track of user accounts
- Working on Switch configuration and setup of router
- Hands on RJ45 cable fabrication and cable fault testing
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (Concentration in Telecommunication and Networking)
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication
- Design and assessment of a 'Data Network and telecommunication system solutions'
- Designed by Visio network software
- Developed network model in OPNET connecting multiple branches of a bank with its data center and headquarters with provision of a backup facility
- Worked on various performance parameters such as network latency and throughput
- Analysis on how to upgrade/improve the current network for scalability in the future
- Calculated cost sheets for the current and the proposed model
- Implementation of 'Configured tunneling'
- Developed and studied model using the opnet modeler for Process of migration from IPv4 to IPv6 by encapsulation of IPv6 packet within an IPV4 packet for transmission, Gained extensive knowledge of IP and subnet addressing
- Introduction to 'Mobile secure Wimax' Overview and presentation of Privacy and access control on wireless broadband networks for long distance by using microwave technology
- 'Channel utilization and throughput' for Automatic Retransmission request (ARQ) Designed Communication Stations A and B which exchanged data with Programming by matlab for different transmission modes and variable data rates , Analysis of different characteristics related to throughput ,
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- EMC Proven Professional Associate - Storage Technology Foundations (EMC CLARiiON and Symmetrix storage)
- Pursuing CCNA
- Routing and Switching techniques training