- Confidential (Masters in VLSI Technology) with nearly 12+ year’s of experience in all stages of software life cycle development including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Management and Maintenance. Primarily Working in Communication and Information domain in Quality Engineering and Assurance (QE&A) functions.
- Extensive experience in QA Program Management, Accessibility Testing, Mobile Testing, Test Automation, Testing Processes Standardization, QA Delivery Assurance.
- Experience in various domains (Communications, Media, Entertainment & Information) of software product/project testing and implementation .
- Expertise in creation of templates for writing test plans, test cases, defect reports, traceability matrix and test summary reports. Possess extensive experience in test coordination and test management.
- 3+ years of experience in developing automation scripts for Web using C# with BDD framework.
- 2+ years of experience in SOA testing using SOAP UI
- Very strong experience in Smoke testing, Functional testing, System Integration testing, Interface testing, Mobile Application testing, RWD testing, and Regression testing.
- Coordinated with user acceptance, performance and security teams during testing phases.
- Act as Subject Mater Expert providing various solutions for product improvements
- Experienced in projecting efforts, schedule and cost management
- Experienced in providing solutions for technical leadership and strategic directions.
- Providing Business development proposal submissions, creating SOWs, managing SLAs, contracts and QE&A deliveries within budget
- Hands on in various test management tools like Version one, VSTS and ALM.
- Implemented Risk Based Testing, Disaster recovery testing & Regression Content Optimization.
- Strong team building, interpersonal & communication skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilizing the same in a productive manner, self - driven and motivated.
Programming Language: Java, C#, C, XML, XSLT, HTML, Cobol, JCL, REXX, Eazytrieve, VSAM
Automation Testing: Selenium web driver, Spec Flow (BDD), Gherkin, Jenkins.
Databases: SQL, Oracle
Version Controls: VSTS
Operating Systems: Windows 95/ 98/ NT/ XP/ Windows 7, MS DOS.
Test Management Tool: QC ALM, Version One and VSTS
Other Tools: JAWS, Fiddler, Chrome developer
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked in Agile scrum methodology with three weeks of sprint and release the product in every two sprints
- Understanding the requirements, writing TCs in Gherkins and test execution
- Execution of in sprint automation using Selenium with C# and BDD
- Attending daily stand-up calls, Scrum of scrum calls, Sprint planning, retro calls and demoing the completed products to the product team.
- Performed the role of scrum master in various situations
- Manage Functional System integration team, Mobile and Accessibility Testing teams in onsite-offshore model
- Coordinate with LN Project Managers, Development teams, LBUs and product owners
- Implemented Static Testing, Regression Optimizing Techniques as thought leadership initiatives
- Define multi OS/Browser and device selection strategy
- Manage on-demand testing activities for iOS and android releases
- Provide internal trainings and mentor onsite and offshore teams
- Work on quality processes improvements based on defined roadmap
- Manage issues and dependencies in coordination with Cognizant and client management
- Organize weekly meetings with client management and respective project stakeholders
- Responsible for Functional, Regression and Performance testing in onsite-offshore model
- Reviewing Test plans, Strategies and responsible for writing Integration test cases and executing the same.
- Managing UAT being performed by client team
- Implemented various process improvements in this duration.
- Review test plan, test estimates and test schedule
- Assess risks and make testing recommendations
- Day to day coordination with various client teams.
System Test Lead
- Manage teams in onsite (client side)
- Assigning TC for the execution in QC
- Defect triaging and conducting defect triage meetings.
- Provided support for the release day testing
- Provided support for Test plan creation, Test Strategy and Test Case creation.
- Worked in WSDL testing
- Mercury QC was used for Test management and defects also tracked using QC
- Weekly QA metrics preparation and presentation
- Working with Client developers and understanding the requirements and defects resolving.
- Follow-up with Client Manager, Developers for dependencies, issues, efforts and timesheets
- Developed a tool “Environment shakeout tool” using Java, where it reports the health of the environment after the deployment is completed.
- Involved in Analysis, Estimation, Design, Coding and Testing for several complex and business critical enhancements.
- Involved in code turnovers from the development to the testing region and testing to production environments.
- Worked on the enhancements, adhoc requests, production monitoring and guided the team in solving in numerous number of production issues and bug-fixes.
- Ensure that the deliverables were dispatched on/ahead of the targeted schedule without a compromise in the quality.
- Participated and involved the team in process audits and assured all members were aware of the quality standards and procedures to be followed.
- Responsible for sharing status reports to onsite and clients
- Testing processes improvements
- Risk and issue management in coordination with Client QA manager
- Review Test Plan, Test Estimates, Test Schedule
- Task Allocation, tracking and reporting on regular basis
- Monthly QA metrics preparation and presentation