- To seek a challenging career opportunity as a Quality Analyst/Software Quality Engineer within a dynamic and growth oriented organization utilizing my skills with a future for advancement.
Tools: Quality Test Pro, Quality Center, Win Runner, Load Runner 9.2, Test Director
Operating systems: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTA & MAC OS
Data Bases: Oracle 7, SQA SERVER 7, MYSQL
Scripting Languages: Shell scripting HTML/XML
Application Servers: ORACLE APPLICATION SERVERS
Web Servers: HTIP SERVER, MVMWARE, MICROSOFT IIS
Bug Tracking Tools: BUGZILLA, TEST DIRECTOR, FOG BUGS
Confidential, Reno, Nevada
Product Assurance Tester
- Analyzed Test Requirements and tested systems by applying designed test cases
- Performed Benchmark tests, Stability tests, Stress tests and Game State Transition Power Hit tests.
- Executed test scripts using Quality Center to perform thorough testing of various poker games for base/bonuses using Pay Tester Plus
- Performed Validation and Exploratory Testing to search for game defects using Quality Center
- Performed complex Quality Center Runs using Excel Spreadsheets to populate, modify and test the 960 systems coin hoppers.
- Developed test cases, test scenarios from the test specifications.
- Conducted both white box & black box testing.
- Executed Excel test scripts and maintained automated scripts using Quality Center.
- Compiled test data and shared with test developers.
- Conducted various tests on the poker games for full functionality including regression testing
- Generated test plans for load testing.
- Conducted base line Tests on Excel spreadsheets
- Executed various Excel test scripts for game validity and data integrity.
- Used Mercury Quality Center for Bug Tracking and Reporting
- Modified Excel scripts and conducted Load tests for memory leak checks
- Involved in analyzing and understanding the Business Requirements and Test plan.
- Provided Test LOE’s to Project Management teams for various releases and enhancements
- Created Testing artifacts based on Test Excellence Team suggested SDLC formats and followed strictly all the SDLC processes and procedures.
- Executed Test cases using SQL Queries to create automated test scripts.
- Involved in creating, executing and updating Test Cases per application needed monthly requirements. Added enhancements for created test cases in Quality center, and tracked the progress of testing efforts by generating the Test reports.
- Identified the bugs/defects and communicated to the developers using the Tracker in the Team Track.
- Created extensively reusable test cases design steps for monthly release regression testing. As a part of regression testing executed the entire Credit approval process, rules based decision engine and various process flows of application.
- Implemented test seeding and tested the integration between CRM and TSYS Mainframe system.
- Performed the builds on the application at regular intervals during the testing process.
- Created Traceability Matrix to ensure that all the requirements are covered by the test cases.
- Executed SQL queries to perform database testing using SQL programming.
- Created the Test data for Smoke, Regression, System and UAT - by executing standard set of scripts to copy form Pre-Prod to Smoke, Regression, System and UAT environments.
- Validated the Metadata in the Metadata System Database by executing SQL Queries joining multiple tables, providing technical reports and documentation per the company standards.
- Assisted Customers and fellow testers with industry best practices, new SDLC methodologies and Defect life cycle using Rational Clear Quest.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
QA Test Analyst
- Organized several meetings with Business and Clients for requirement analysis for the Set top box application.Interfaced with Test Development, Business colleagues, and Clients regarding technical and non-technical issues of the project.
- Created a detailed Test Plan based on GAP analysis requirements to test enhancements.
- Created Test Strategies, Test Scenarios and detailed Test Cases for Manual System testing and ensured maximum test coverage.
- Documented all the test activities and archives data for investigative and historical use of the application.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing technical documents for the analysis of the set top box application version 3.0
- Logged, tracked and managed software defect information in Rational Clear Quest.
- Responsible for prioritizing the defects and assigning to development.
- Executed Integration, Regression, End to End, Systems, and Backend testing manually.
- Performed Data Mapping tests, by using SQL queries in Oracle and MS SQL for the Guide module.
- Actively participated in Defect meetings to resolve the defects in efficient and timely manner.