- Experienced over Seven plus years in the IT Industry with diversified experience in Automated and Manual Functional Testing of Web and Client/Server applications in various environment with extensive planning, developing and executing various projects as an IT professional. Seeking a challenging position in Quality Assurance Testing (Automation) of GUI and Database oriented applications in the Client Server and Web Environments where my experience and skills can be used to meet targets and achieve solutions.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber (JVM), Jenkins, QTP, UFT, Appium
Test Management: HP Quality Center, ALM
Defect Management: JIRA, HP Quality Center
Programming Languages: Java, VB Script, HTML
Development IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Database/Database tools: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Application: Microsoft Office Application, VMware, SQL Developer, Toad
Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Basic Unix, Windows, Basic Linux
Sr. QA Automation Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Analyzed business requirements to better understand business logic and process flow.
- Created Test cases from business use cases, Test data and Selenium scripts for UI testing.
- Executed automation scripts on different browsers/environments & reported defects/results to the team
- Maintained the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like CVS, SVN over the time for improvements and new features.
- Used Selenium Grid, JUnit test scripts to run automated test cases in parallel on 5 environments
- Converted Manual Integration tests into automated tests and implemented with Jenkins.
- Develop manually Restful Web Service testing form manual Mobile Device Testing with browser label and automated UI Catalog app.
- Used JIRA to manage test scripts, requirements tracking and test case design.
- Performing Version management for the automated scripts.
- Facilitated meetings with the development, project and business users' teams to discuss issues and suggest resolution.
- Worked on Automation framework. Creating and using function library
- Worked on HL7, NCPDP, 270/271 messaging formats.
- Spearheading the Testing effort by performing requirement analysis for both manual and automated testing.
- Used JIRA to house all test documentation and report/track all issues and defects.
- Maintained a Configuration Management (CM) environment as per CM plan.
- Made improvements on said environment on an as needed basis.
- Managed the CM repository according to the CM plan.
- Involved in developing CM automation scripts that allow efficient CM workflow.
- Involved with BA and developers to analyze and debug code for defects resolution.
- Worked on Agile Methodology
- Worked with ADO.NET
- Developed Test cases from business use cases, Test data and test scripts for testing the ETL process and the Data Warehouse.
- Performed Back end testing with extensive use of SQL Queries and UNIX commands.
- Utilized UNIX and SQL to create test data and perform backend validation of GUI based applications.
- Written complex SQL queries (Join, Sub - queries) and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Excellent in technical documentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver,Cucumber, UFT, Java, SQL server, Jira, Windows 7 Professional, SOPAUI Web Service, Jenkins, V.net, Star team.
QA Automation Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Created Test plan, Test Design, Test scripts and responsible for implementation of Test cases as Manual test scripts.
- Worked in Agile methodology that includes QA planning & execution in Sprints, Participation in the Scrum & Sprint review/retrospective
- Developed and implemented robust MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven, Excel base Keyword Driven and Data Driven testing with Selenium WebDriver which cut down the script development time in half.
- Developed Cucumber(JVM) with Gherkin language for documentation and automated tests.
- Co-ordination with Project manager & Development teams on Documentation Reviews, Process Improvement and Schedule
- Created Test Plans and Test Strategy which describes the features and functions to be tested.
- Implemented open source web test tool Selenium WebDriver for cross browser and cross platform web testing
- Developed various QA Automation Test Frameworks to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduce the script development time.
- Developed a complete automated functional test framework utilizing Java, JUnit, TestNG and Selenium.
- Developed manually Restful Web Service testing form manual Mobile Device Testing with browser label and automated UI Catalog app.
- Wrote SQL scripts in TOAD to verify the ETL transactions and identify irregularities in data loading.
- Responsible for ensuring the conceptual integrity of the system, ensuring that the product and product architecture meet or exceed the technical requirements defined.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber (JVM), J2EE, SOA, restful Web Service, HTML and Amazon Web Service.
QA Automation Test EngineerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for Planning, creating and analysis of Test Plan, Test cases and Test Scripts.
- Develop and implement MVC Pattern based Keyword Driven and Data driven automation testing with Selenium
- Analyze Technical specification, Business Requirements and Database architecture to develop test cases.
- Develop various QA Automation Test Framework to ensure the code reusability and code maintainability, which reduces the script development time.
- Develop manual API testing for dynamic web application.
- Create Modular Automated Global Test framework library for reusable, easy to use and easy maintenance automated test scripts
- Using detailed knowledge of application features and functions assess scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications
- Performed backend testing using SQL queries to retrieve and verify information in the database.
- Train other employee about automation test methodology
- Corresponded among QA Managers, Developers and Team Members.
- Validate the back-end data by using SQL extensively.
- Reported and tracked defects, monitored defects reported by team.
- Worked directly with Business users performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, SOA, Oracle
- • Extensively involved in developing Automated Test Case Scenarios, and Automation Test Plan Strategy
- • Created automated Test scripts for Regression and Functional Tests.
- • Responsible for updating and maintaining the test data and Regression test scripts for every version of the application.
- • Designed, developed and executed the test scripts as per the workflow requirements of management.
- • Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the modules.
- • Worked with Users and Business Analysts to define and design test scenarios and test data.
- • Ensured that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- • Developed Automation Framework like Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Modularity Driven in QTP.
- • Wrote SQL queries to test Data Integrity, Referential Integrity and performed Database Testing for the Application.
- • Used Quality Center as the test repository and used it for executing the test cases and scripts and logging & generating various reports and graphs for further analysis.
- • Participated in the development of User Manuals for customers.
Environment: QTP, Quality Center, HTML, MS SQL