- Accomplished, results - driven leader with a comprehensive background in full stack development and Sr. software engineering.
- Over fifteen years of experience in the architecture and development of innovative software products for both prominent companies and start-up businesses.
- Strong leadership abilities in driving complex software development projects and directing cross-functional teams.
- Proven expertise as a Full-Stack Developer in collaborating with product managers, designing and developing user interfaces as well as user flow for modules such as Application Dashboard, Report Manager, RBAC, Discovery, and Policy Manager. Hands-on proficiency in designing and developing MongoDB, MSSQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL schema.
Operating Systems & Languages: Windows, Linux, Solaris, C/C++/ Java 1.7 and 1.8 on Windows.
OOD/UML: Design Patterns (GOF), J2EE architectural Pattern
Cloud Technologies / Hypervisors: AWS & VMWare ESX/ESXi
OS Internals / Systems Programming: Multi-threading, Synchronization
Application frameworks / Security Management: Spring & OAuth2
Databases /NO SQL: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JAXB, JAXP and JPA
Web Services / Source Control: REST API, SOAP, VSS SVN and GitHub
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
- Lead development on the FIS Global’s Consumer eBanking(CeB) Application for Consumer banking, while directing an onshore and offshore team in an Waterfall environment
Sr. Software Engineer / Full-Stack Engineer
- Expertly architect and implement a scalable multi-phase, multi-threaded device scanning solution.
- Convert UI wireframes into actual UI and develop the Application Dashboard with Treemaps.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Architected and developed an SQL Server DB schema and RBAC and Email Notification Manager for the NOVA product line.
- Designed and developed a java-based nsAgent and a NOVA™ WLS Server which collects data from the nsAgent.
- Created a generic Report Manager module and wrote complex queries using SQL Server.
- Assisted with the creation of an interface with third party tools such as Remedy, VMware SDK.