I am seeking a position in which my experience and skills may be best utilized.
- Efficient in 2010 Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Answer/directs telephone calls, data entry, time and attendance. Efficient with using a scanner and photocopier, etc.
- Good social skills and communication skills
- Work well under pressure, follow directions, and also use good judgment
- Experience with several testing instruments within the lab which includes: Digital caliper, compression machine, electric torque tester, rub and scuff test machine, vacuum leak detector, force gauge, UV chamber machine, Mettle Scale, venting tester, etc.
- ISO 5 and 7 gowning qualified
Quality Control Inspector II
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
- Perform verification of line clearance for labels and final release.
- Perform all necessary activities related to the control of nonconforming material.
- Perform verification of labeling.
- Responsible for the maintenance of appropriate conditions of all quarantine locations.
- Perform inspections of devices manufactured for human use at specified points in the manufacturing, packaging, and boxing processes.
- Maintain Final QA and Labeling Cage inspection areas in an orderly fashion conducive to carrying out safe and efficient inspections and procedures.
- All instruments and equipment will be maintained in optimum and calibrated condition so that results are accurate and reproducible.
- Maintain records of inspection and all testing performed on the appropriate test records.
- Provide QC support as a backup.
- Inspection requirements include training and working in classified clean rooms as necessary to perform in process inspections.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Assist engineers and/or technologist with projects, in R&D (research and development).
- Specialized and trained in the skills and techniques related to a packaging engineering, with relatively practical understanding of the general engineering concepts.
- Assist with products checks, tests, and collecting data.
- Provide technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
- Interface with other departments to resolve problems.
- Comply with engineering documentation standards, engineering plans, and system specifications and test procedures.
- May support engineers in the development of technical proposal and provide input on the technical content and level of effort of the proposed scope of work.
- Created and/or revised BOM’S (Bill of Materials)
- Approved die lines.
- Experience in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system.
Packaging Lab Technician
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Responsible to efficiently and accurately execute lab assignments
- Responsible for following required policies, lab & notebook standards, and safety and environmental regulation
- Responsible for delivering all customer service and work requests in specified time
- Responsible for recording test data and observations accurately
- Responsible for following all safety regulations
- Responsible to proficiently execute ASTM, TAPPI, ISTA, DOT and simulate test methods on various components
- Responsible to support the department by identifying process efficiencies and innovative ideas
Quality Assurance Inspector
Confidential, Robbinsville, NJ
- Verify and determines whether products or services meet or exceed customer expectations
- Improves and stabilize production and associates processes to avoid, or at least minimizes issues that lead to defects or problems
- Inspect incoming materials to uncover defects and damages
- Prepare necessary documentation and insures paperwork compliance on all inspected items
- Sample sign offs
- Communicate with other quality individuals, operators, managers, and production planners
- Able to perform visual and physical inspections.
- Able to work from inspection documentation, specifications both written and verbal instructions
- Ability to read and use all basic quality measuring tools and equipment and able to proofread and interpret job jackets efficiently and any other instructional jobs/jackets.
- Knowledge in ISO procedures (International Organization for Standardization Work with different stock systems such as (Red Prairie, Mainframe, and Oracle Systems)
- Monitor operations on the floor
- Provides an eye for detail to meet the needs of the company
- Ability to maintain quality control paperwork and manipulating data with a PC
- Follow - up verification/corrective actions
- Perform additional tasks as required or assigned.