- Enthusiastic, results - oriented professional with significant experience and responsibilities in business analytics, training, facilitation, process analysis, and content design and development. Recognized expertise in instructional design, development and delivery of management and technical training.
- Accomplishments include developing a wide variety of e-learning products for a United States Government client, managing an internal corporate new hire on-boarding program.
- Outstanding communicator, highly adept at diplomatically facilitating discussions and business analytic negotiations with stakeholders. Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce technology - Chatter on the Force.com platform, Reports and Dashboards, Libraries, Standard and Custom Objects.
- Excellent organizational and management skills.
- Proven ability to work with multiple parties collaboratively.
- Conceptually and intuitively understands how people learn.
- Effective communicator with ability to connect with audience on an emotional level.
- Experiences in Agile software development lifecycle methodology.
Instructional Designer and Trainer
- Created a new hire on-boarding program that was recognized for effect project design, and replicated corporate use.
- End user training audiences range from 20-500 participants - government employees, awardees, physicians.
- Designs and develops effective learning modules, videos and webinars for health care practice end users.
Senior Business Process Analyst
- Develops business process maps in conjunction with other supporting documentation and artifacts as they pertained to enterprise level processes spanning multiple projects and functional areas
- Identifies data source, gathered and analyzed data relevant to processes identified for process improvement initiatives. Also recommended data requirements.
- Implements new initiatives and perform assessments of existing business areas to find improvement opportunities
Senior Business Analyst
- Identify and present process workflow constraints in a clear, concise manner to all levels of management
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability, functionality, and performance needs.
- Coached and mentored other team members in both the Business Analyst role and business knowledge to assist in project delivery.
Project Delivery Manager
- Managed the delivery of several State of Maryland projects through the complete lifecycle from aspiration through to Operations. This included ensuring that the projects were delivered on time, meet s business & technical requirements and was within the agreed budget.
- Created project plans and other supporting documentation of project delivery timelines.
- Assessed risks in an informed and considered manner and planned for the mitigation of these risks.
Senior Business Analyst
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability, functionality, and performance needs.
- Wrote technical user manuals, and trained twelve-(12) users on how to use the Information Technology solution, as well as how to analyze and report on the feedback received.
Senior Policy Analyst
- Held weekly briefings to discuss findings and proposed solutions.
- Build an Information Technology solution to replace the use of Salesforce, within Microsoft Access. System used to track issues and resolution.
- Wrote technical user manuals, and trained twenty-(20) users on an Information Technology solution, Microsoft Access.
- Designed and developed a social media analysis project that looked at listening behavior of carriers of the portable people meter.
Senior Compliance Analyst
- Held weekly briefings with legal counsel to discuss findings and to propose solutions.
- Build an Information Technology solution to track state and federal government laws that could affect interests of the company.
- Wrote technical user manuals, and trained twenty-(6) users on an Information Technology solution, Microsoft Access.