- IT professional experienced in clinical analysis informatics, eClinicalWorks, Clinical Computer System (CCC)/Online Medical Records (OMR), and Meditech Magic. Recognized by senior management and peers for ability to interpret and display complicated data in clear, concise ways for policy presentations. Hard - working, conscientious team player.
- Manage the radiology compendium project; compiled radiology compendium, verified data, completed necessary requirements, and tested data.
- Designed P2P pilot (Physician-to-Physician); wrote the instruction guide including screen shots for project.
- Developed an inventory database for hardware at 17 practice sites.
- Converted Hematology/Oncology patient statistics from paper to Excel spreadsheets with pivot tables to show data trends.
- Created the template and format for the Oncology Annual Report.
Confidential, Boston, MA
RCO Systems Analyst
- Complete write-offs on patient accounts, perform work when required on Bill Pre-Processor errors, and APCWorks errors.
- Transfer charges from accounts, handle adding and updating diagnosis codes, CPT codes and other data post billing as requested by Health Information Management.
- Utilize Casemix Access database to write queries to pull information for reporting, testing, an analysis.
- Perform denial analysis as necessary.
- Perform database updates and run other necessary reports daily, weekly and monthly.
- Document report steps in instructional documents for staff members.
- Perform system tests for changes requested by users: Analyze request or issue from user with team, write the T problem and send to programmers, pull test accounts from Casemix, review test results, approve when accounts pass, and write up and send out Change notices.
- Rotate daily emails, issues, and other supports tasks with team every three weeks
Confidential, Boston, MA
Application Analyst II
- Provide ongoing support for the EPIC Clindoc and Stork modules: Work on tickets that come in from users, assist with researching users issue and provide a resolution
- Work on “Work List” revision project for inpatient nurses - Create new order tasks, update existing tasks, test workflow changes, write change control ticket and present work to change control, migrate changes into production
- Present changes to monthly nursing group, work on ICU quality bundles - build new order tasks, update existing tasks, test workflow changes, write change control ticket and present work to change control, migrate changes into production
- Complete Clindoc/Stork test scripts for EPIC 2015 upgrade
- Complete required changes/upgrades necessary for EPIC 2015 upgrade according to EPIC notifications
- Back-up on-call
Confidential, Boston, MA
Application Analyst I
- Provide on-going support for LMR/Practice Gateway
- Assist with setting up and deleting practices in Practice/PatientGateway, working with providers and users of PatientGateway to resolve patient issues.
- Create reports on PatientGateway usage for certain clinics
- Participate in testing and support for LMR releases
- Create templates, complete generic provider requests, complete forms for new pharmacy requests, fulfill new LMR department requests, grant access to systems in PAS/BICS
- Support Failsafes - backup system for LMR schedules and snapshot of patient demographics
- Review satellite Websevs (Results message errors) and complete steps to get new providers added to satellite interfaces
- Provide back-up support for eScription/eMON, CRIS Chart Tracker, Metriq, VIA Oncology Clinical Pathways, ComPAS, RTLS, Dragon 10 Medical, and Dragon 360
- Run Meaningful Use reports, assist with questions about deficiencies meeting certain measures, assist with provider enrollment
- Assist with Meaningful Use provider letter pilot: Set-up letter for departments to provide to patients with provider signature listing why Patient Gateway is useful, get provider signatures, provide finished letter to department manager, provide FAQ and script to department for office staff to use
- Assist with regression testing, functional, and integration testing for eScription/eMON, CRIS Chart Tracker and Via Oncology Clinical Pathways for EPIC
- Assist with interface testing and support for eScription.eMON and CRIS Chart Tracker
- Assist with Dragon 360 provider pilot including: gathering hardware requirements, drafting cutover plan, testing uninstall process, scheduling uninstall/install push of software, delivering microphones, dispatching Dragon 360/PTP resource during Go-Live, provide support as necessary during Go-Live
- Support Radiation/Oncology: assist with emails and calls, check interface errors and work to resolve them with assistance of vendor and/or clinic if necessary
Confidential, Ridgefield, CT
- Produce and package releases of Cerner Multum, RxNorm, National Drug File - Reference Terminology ( NDF-RT ), Veterans Health Administration National Drug File (VANDF), Universal Medical Device Nomenclature System (UMNDS), Unified Medical Language System (UMLS) and Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) for Confidential 's clients
- Record trainings, spliced training webexs for future training material
- Edit documents, assisted with business requirement documents
- Test beta software for release
Confidential, Needham, MA
Applications Systems Analyst
- Assist the IT department with eClinicalWorks application including: maintenance, data entry, workflow requirements, reporting requirements, development, interface programming, testing, troubleshooting and application training at physician sites
- Coordinate the hardware inventory for all off-site physician locations & assists with high-level support issues including: hardware coordination and delivery, network troubleshooting and issue ownership
- Develop training manuals and additional tools for eClinicalWorks
- Provide on-going support for LIVE applications through site visits and phone support
- Work on eClinicalWorks patient portal rollout to pilot practices: Test workflows, document steps for workflows, research options that practices may want/prefer and present to team, create Powerpoint presentation for demonstration to pilot practices, demonstrate workflows and options to pilot practices