- Have vast professional experience in Civil Engineering, with Professional Engineering license (P.E.) in the state of Maryland and Virginia. I have operated with diversified projects in Civil Engineering ranging from medium to large scale industries which gave me an in depth understanding for handling various domain areas in Civil Engineering.
- I have handled various critical and challenging projects from design stage to implementation stage and ensured that the projects gets implemented as per specification in stipulated time with quality. Equipped and expertise with various latest engineering tools and techniques, cost evaluation techniques and tools in my professional career, I was able to produce cost - effective solutions for the organization I worked with. I can handle high pressure environments with ease and open mind and am also a good team player.
- I have efficient communication skill to present my points precisely to listeners.
- Seeking to take up design/ managerial position in the field of Civil Engineering and take challenging, creative and diversified projects.
- Expertise is modeling linear road projects and hydraulics using Inroads, Hydraflow storm and sanitary, culvert master, flow master and personally developed Excel spreadsheets.
- Expertise in Microstation, TR-20, TR-55, KY Pipe, FORTRAN
- Can operate effectively with Microsoft office tools namely word, excel, power point.
- Efficient management and organizational abilities, with experience in managing small and medium teams.
- Experience in marketing of product and services.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, Nepali and Hindi.
- Have good problem solving with analytic thinking
- Open minded to work in complex environment and projects
- I worked in county, residential and commercial development; from preliminary subdivision plan to final engineering design, which included but not limited to Grading, Road layout, Geometric design of road, Intersection Design, Design of Auxiliary lanes, truck turning radius computation and design of roundabouts.
- My worked included Storm Drain design, Water and Sewer Layout, Sediment and Erosion Control, Storm Water Management and design of structural, non-structural BMP, ESD underground structures and compliance with Chesapeake Bay Critical Area requirements, Single family house plan, including onsite septic systems, and KY Pipe water modeling analysis.
- I coordinated with the various agencies, contractors and the clients to make sure that the project is completed in time and ensured that the project cost is kept the minimum without losing quality and efficiency.
- I worked independently as well as in teams, and was capable to work in all the 4 branches of the office to handle workloads and submission deadlines.
Consultant/ Civil Engineer
- As a principal consultant I worked with diversified projects in civil engineering namely projects related to residential, commercial and also industrial projects, which included Survey, Design, and supervision of industrial set up and construction of Brick Industry, Mining, Land Reclamation and Development.
- Apart from my engineering design, I was actively involved in managing my team, marketing our services and building relations with clients and agencies.
- I was involved in the design of 500 feet long RCC Bridge on abutments and piers, including the hydraulic analysis and scouring study of the site.
- I coordinated the U.N. Park development along the river corridors of Kathmandu, which included the link roads, bridges, culverts and waste water treatment facilities.
- As a consultant my major responsibilities were Environment and Energy Monitoring of Brick Kilns of Nepal, Preparation of Review Guidelines for Environment Impact Assessment (EIA), Training manual and training to different stake holders on Better Firing and Operating Practices in Brick Industry, and Technology Transfer.
- My position as a consultant to both the Government of Nepal and the Royal Danish Government gave me an opportunity for exploring and practicing various engineering practices which would enhance the quality of product, risk management and increase efficiency.