- Experienced systems engineer with over 10 years of experience providing enterprise client infrastructure solution design, development, and integration. Skilled at complex problem solving methods in large - scale, global corporate IT environments.
- Motivated to improve end-user IT experiences by minimizing end-user downtime, reducing issues within mission critical corporate systems, and streamlining IT processes through both custom and “common off the shelf” automation technologies.
- Exceptional skills in creating solutions that increase both operational efficiencies and quality of end-user experience.
- Qualified administrator across multiple platforms including Active Directory, Group Policy, Virtualization, SCCM, and image/software deployment in an ITIL supported environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and project planning skills
- SCCM and SMS software
- Data-Migration Management MDT and Norton Ghost
- Administrator in Active Directory, creating accounts and managing new hires and Leavers.
- Vast working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, SCCM 2012 R2
- Creating Virtual Sandboxes for testing new software during transition to new technologies.
- Office related deployments and global customizations Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365
- Remote desktop troubleshooting
- Quickly and efficiently solved various computer and network related issues
- Providing quality customer service to all clients
- Taking responsibility of maintained user security accounts for windows, including Desktop configuration, network connectivity, network access issues and printer connectivity
- Loading new or updated software and systems on existing equipment and mobile devices
- Responsible for managing LAN/WAN installation and arrangement for Network PCs performing connectivity, system setup, daily backup, network virus inoculation, hardware and software trouble shooting
- Installation and configuration of multiple Windows platforms and applications
- Repairing HP Printers, ranging from personal use to office-wide use
- Strong, proven experience leading full deployments of Data Migration projects, Server migrations, VOIP Installations.
- Managing Bit locker keys and recovery methods for corporate environment.
- Windows 7/8.1/10 migration and Deployment and patching.
- Group Policy management around AD & SCCM
Confidential, Fairfield County, CT
Senior Desktop Application Engineer / Lead Deployment Engineer
- Worked on various National Projects relating to optimizing new and old applications to ensure proper utilization in Confidential Environment
- Lead Engineer on App V 4.6 to 5.1 implementation through SCCM
- Imaged and Migrated computers with team over 3500 users with new devices
- Lead Application support for all application in North America
- Worked with packaging team to ensure all application were packaged specifically for each user’s needs
- Migrated all users email client from Office 2013 to O365
- Lead Imaging Deployment Technician for entire North American customer base.
- Lead Deployment specials for testing and implementing Windows 10 into Infrastructure Environment
- Junior Lead Infrastructure Analyst for in house project across North America.
- Lead National Deployment Engineer on Windows 10 / Office 365 through Nam Environment
- Converted and Migrated Existing hardware to Windows 10
- Utilized USMT to transfer profile data to new windows 10 Machines
- Installed new ThinClient Machines in Manufacturing sites Across North America
- Deployed POC group (375 User based POC) from Windows 7 X64 to Windows 10
- Upgraded configuration Manager across all devices to meet Win10 Guidelines for SCCM
Confidential, Trumbull, CT
Junior Project Manager / National Tech LeadResponsibilities:
- Utilized migration based software for windows 7 Deployment across various sites in the United States
- Pushed a wide variety of applications and added them to user’s groups in Active Directory
- Utilized remote desktop features for remote support
- Log incoming and outgoing assets on a user based system.
- Responsible for contacting central team on a weekly basis for updates, and issue-resolving conference calls
- Developed “fixes” for various applications, including Virtual Apps, Repackaging and task Sequences.
- Working closely with Senior Project manager to determine and maintain appropriate inventory/asset lists, for local and nationwide project sites
- Deployment and imaging new PC’s via Windows Deployment Services
- Reconfiguring SCCM 2007, 2012 and OSD for proper distribution
- PXE boot using existing the kick start server to install ghost images from network
- Installing SAP, Citrix, and BMC remedy based software
- Installing various Web Based applications
- Handling all Mail in Mail out (MIMO) machines from remote users
- Increased customer satisfaction from 82% on previous projects to the current 97% satisfaction rating
- Pushed Group Policy updates to clients centered on a user based privilege
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Lead Desktop Imaging Engineer / Project ManagerResponsibilities:
- Lead deployment team to image, configure and deploy new assets to clients.
- Updated User policies to Global Company Standards
- Utilized MDT tool for data migration
- Utilized SCCM to install advertised applications to new machines
- Exceeded strict deadline times mandated by Project SOW
- Created instructional guidelines to ensure proper and communal migration and troubleshooting steps.
- Utilized Active Directory & SCCM 2012 to push applications, updates and reset user data
- Explained to customers the transition process of Windows XP to Windows 7 migrations using SCCM, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), and User State Migration Tool (USMT)
- Provided best practice guidance on setting up and maintaining a solid patching solution using SCCM
- Setup and configured SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD) for Windows XP and Windows 7, including managing all task sequences and images
Confidential, Greenwich, CT
Lead SCCM Application roll out Engineer / Windows 7 PC Roll out LeadResponsibilities:
- Performed all levels of hardware and software systems support for 200 computers and 100 printers.
- Responsible for e-mail system and Internet Information Server, meeting employee and customer needs 24/7
- Managed all new install projects for servers, switches, and other network resources.
- Developed and updates documentation, appraising users and administrators of vital information.
- Created user manuals and provided technical support sessions for new employees.
- Administrated and maintained environment security. Involved with administering security alerts to staff and weekly data backups.
- Created proactive procedures for problem preventions and resolutions, interfaced with software developers, analyzed issues, and designed solutions.