Objective: Seeking a position as a Mid Level Quality Assurance Analyst
- Nearly 4 years of Quality Assurance, Testing and Development experience in Web and Client Server architectures.
- Experience in Manual and Automated testing of applications developed on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Experience in using automation tools such as Test Director, Win Runner and Quick Test Pro
- Experience using Microsoft tools such as MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project.
- Experience in performing Regression, Integration, System, Backend, Black Box and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for Web (N-Tier) and Client/Server applications.
- Experience working with Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in analyzing and creating System Test Plans for business applications.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Test Scripts using TSL
- Experience in defining Test Scenarios and Test Cases based on Business and Functional Requirements and documenting all phases of the QA process.
- Ability to interact with Developers, Business Analysts and Business Clients.
- Working knowledge in QA Principles and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Diligent worker with an eye for the detail.
- Good aptitude for learning, self-starter with excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla
Quick Test Pro 6.5, 8.0, Test Director 7.0, 7.6, 8.0,
Win Runner 7.6, Quality center, Jira 3.2
Oracle 8.1.7/9i, MS Access, SQL Server 7.0, 2000
TOAD, MS Office 2000, Lotus Notes
Web Sphere, Web Logic
Authentidate Holding Corp, NJ Mar 2008 –Oct 2009
Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
Inscrybe™ Healthcare is a secure web-based information network where all healthcare parties can easily exchange, electronically sign, or update time-sensitive information quickly and safely. Its web-based enterprise-class platform provides an integrated suite of capabilities, which allows participants in the healthcare industry to securely exchange and track a variety of documents seamlessly over the web and via fax. The network incorporates a full range of proven services for use by Home Health Agencies (HHAs) and Home Medical Equipment suppliers (HMEs), hospitals and clinics, payers, administrators, and physicians.
- Analyze product and business functional requirements and prepare test specifications including test plan formulation and test scenario development from use cases.
- Interact with developers and business analysts to discuss the design and testing for each application.
- Perform Black Box testing on various hardware platforms and software configurations.
- Use XML adapter to post XML documents to Web servers.
- Review requirements, create & execute test cases and generated reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform functional/regression testing, GUI testing, and usability testing on the entire suite of products and applications.
- Maintained defect tracking using JIRA
Environment: Windows XP, Oracle9i, Java script, Java, JSP, UNIX, XML, HTML, .NET
Confidential, MA Apr 2007 –Feb 2008
Role: Automation & Manual Tester
Project involved development and testing of Web based tool for the agents of Liberty Mutual Company, who can logon to Web-tool in order to provide Quote and Policy information to Customers. The Project’s Key objective is for the Agent to provide adequate Quote & Policy information to Customer in a controlled environment.
- Analyzed requirements and prepared test specifications including test plan formulation from requirements and test scenario development from use cases.
- Interacted with developers and business analysts to discuss the design and testing scenarios of the application.
- Successfully executed automated and manual testing scripts
- Performed Black Box testing on various hardware platforms and software configurations.
- Executed test cases, analyzed the actual results against the expected results for each GUI objects.
- Executed SQL queries for Database Checkpoint Wizard using back-end data tables.
- Worked with various check points in QTP.
- Sanity test cases were automated using QTP.
- Imported requirements, created test cases, executed test cases and generated reports using
- Developed Data Driven scripts using QTP.
- Performed functional/Regression Testing, GUI Testing, Usability Testing using Quick Test Professional.
- Used Quality Center as a defect-tracking tool.
Environment: Windows XP, Oracle9i, J2EE, Java, JSP, Quick Test Professional (java Addins), Test Director, UNIX, EJB, XML
Confidential, NC Sep05-Mar07
Role: Manual Tester
Wachovia online is an online application which provides online Banking with Bill pay for Corporate and Individual customers. This offers customers convenience of Internet banking and foreign currency transfers. The site allowed users to check their account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and correspond by email through personnel computers, which are available from anywhere in the world. In addition to the banking services customer can use electronic banking to send email to customer service and even export bill payment information to a financial package such as Microsoft money or Quicken.
- Created and executed detailed test plans, test scenarios and test cases as per QA process and methodology.
- Tested the Security of the application using both Positive and Negative scenarios.
- Performed Functional, Regression, Integration, End to End and UAT Testing.
- Responsible to summarize test results for management, responsibilities will include tracking testing results, categorizing issues and creating/distributing trouble reports, managing the defect listings as well as analyzing data to ensure data integrity using Test Director.
- Performed Automation using Win Runner. Created Public functions and stored them in function libraries.
- Created and Maintained Regression suits using Quick Test Professional.
- Executed the Regression Suits and Baseline scripts up on receiving new builds.
- Performed Test Management using Test Director. Used Test Director as a Defect tracking tool.
- Used SQL queries to check the database updates.
- Responsible for end-to-end analysis, diagnosis, and problem resolution, including quality assurance and acceptance testing.
Environment: Windows NT, Oracle 9i, SQL, HTML, Test Director 7.6.Win Runner7.6.
Status: Permanent Resident.