Certified Quality Assurance Manager/Test Engineer / PPM Manager
Project and Portfolio Manager / Clarity Administrator / Clarity functional expert with expertise in Test Automation, Test Management Software Metric and Management Reports. Managed testing for Client Server, E-commerce, Financial, Provisioning, Billing and Web-based applications. Implemented ISO 9000 and have worked in CMM level III environments. I sold / Serviced and Managed Industrial Electronics Equipment dealer networks. Bilingual (Hindi / English), Community organizer and volunteer. Working on PMP certificationAchieved Special achievement award from Chubb for successful automation of CLAIMS applications contribution
- Received spotlight award from Comsys for significant contributions toward the success of Cable & Wireless project
- Awarded Special recognition at DynCorp on EFDS project.
- Acknowledged as best after Sales service provider at Kirloskar Electric
Software : Clarity V1 3 , Clarity V12 , Clarity 8.1 , Niku, Clarity Studio , Microsoft Project 2010, Visio 2010, Windows7 , UNIX, Test Automation Tools (WinRunner, Quality Center , LoadRunner, QuickTest Professional) , MS Office Suite and various utility, financial, insurance and mortgage applications.
Domain Knowledge : Insurance, Mortgage, Telecommunication, Utilities, Billing and Provisioning, Industrial Electronics Equipment, Credit Card processing, Aero Space.
Confidential, Iselin NJ September, 2010 to Present
Clarity Administrator / Metric Specialist
- Implementing portfolio management.
- Implemented financial management and executed financial processing.
- Clarity Administrator V 12 and provide support to Clarity Timesheet users and Project Managers.
- Help Project Managers and Resource Mangers on various aspect of resource and project management.
- Ensure on time delivery of various metrics and senior management reports.
- Coordinate offshore and onshore team activities.
Confidential, Seattle Washington (TCS America) July, 2010 to September, 2010
Clarity Team Lead
- Responsible for implementing Clarity V12 in CAS department.
- Coordinate Clarity implementation at various US locations in USA.
- Work with CAS Mangers and ITG managers to ensure all CAS processes are implemented in Clarity.
Confidential, Alpharetta GA (ESG, Consulting) April, 2010 to June, 2010
Clarity Administrator / Clarity Integration Tester
- Clarity 12 Administrator. Testing Clarity SAP integration. Clarity Test Automation using QuikcTest Professional V10 from HP.
- Design and implement a Clarity and MS Project integration
- Configure Clarity System based on requirements in both development and production systems.
- Develop or help to develop test scripts to validate changes and configurations based on business requirement.
- Architect, design, configure and customize a Clarity upgrades.
- Customize objects / repots using Clarity Studio and monitoring various jobs.
Confidential, Warren, NJ 2001 to April, 2010
PPM Manager / Sr. QA Analyst
- Clarity 8.1 Administrator and Subject Matter Expert. Responsible for various Software Metric and Management reports. Expert user of Microsoft Project and Clarity / MSP interface.
- Configure and maintain Niku / Clarity software.
- Customize objects and views using Clarity Studio. XOG the objects in various environment.
- Partnered, as Mainframe Link Promoter. Worked, with development managers and developers to coordinate builds. Designed and automated software build verification scripts, which helps to validate builds very quickly. Used version control software (SourceSafe). Coordinated effective issue resolution with business partners and manage builds. Coordinated Integration Test, System Test and Regression Test.
- Worked with Business for requirement gathering and participated in requirements walk-through.
- Established and managed automated testing group, co-coordinated testing effort among various groups to ensure all applications are tested comprehensively and ensure test sets provide adequate test coverage based on functionality and risk analysis. Produced test case coverage reports, test case metrics, and defect metrics to substantiate solid "go/no-go" decisions based on measurable facts. Worked as ‘QualityCenter’ administrator and configured QualityCenter / Test Director. Assisted in an on-going effort of process improvement, test planning, test execution, and reporting. Created detailed system and regression test plan and managed test resources. Defined QA policies and procedures. I have automated various maintenance tasks, which resulted in improved efficiency and test effectiveness.
Confidential,Tyson Corner VA , Confidential) 2000 -2001
QA Manager / Sr. Team Lead, Web CBC (Complete Bundle Care)
QA Manager for major Telecom’s project with various multi-layered Internet-based applications like Customer Care, CRM, Self-care, Self-registration Refund request, Global Dial which allowed Cable &Wireless to offer voice and data services internationally based on IP address. Utilized the full software life cycle development process including pre and post-installation support. (Environment: Cold fusion, JAVA, Oracle 8.X and Arbor 9.1) Planned and developed test plans and scripts; executed test scripts; performed integration tests; performed regression testing; tracked defects; interfaced with developers, various department heads and business analysts. Worked as business analyst and conducted business requirement walk-through.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA(Confidential) 01/2000 - 08/2000
Sr. Team Lead / Sr. Software Analyst - Electronic Fraud Detection Systems (EFDS)
Senior Software Analyst on classified project (Electronics Fraud Detection System) implemented at CMM level III. Planned, designed, and scripted test scripts used by Internal Revenue Services for tracking down fraudulent tax returns. Application developed in C++ (6.0), NT 4.0, and Oracle 8i running on Nile UNIX Servers / Sun ET 1000, Oracle Designer, and Oracle Developer. Ensured business requirement documents are current and coordinated issue resolution. Established Automated test team.
Confidential, HaddonfieldNJ 07/1997 -01/2000
QA/Y2K Specialist/Analyst, CA$H Cendant Mortgage HaddonfieldNJ
Worked on a Mortgage origination and Mortgage packaging software (CA$H). Ensured CA$H application isY2K ready. Planned and developed standard templates, test plans, test scripts, and test scenario for mission critical Client Server/Web-based application CA$H developed in Power Builder, NT 4.0, and Oracle running on Sun UNIX box. Performed functional, user interface, performance and regression testing. Monitored application test schedules using Microsoft Project 98. Certified and monitored CA$H Y2K project. Tracked test defects with PVCS Tracker.
QA/Y2K Specialist/Team Lead, Confidential – Philadelphia, PA
Worked on a project named as Project 1 South. Build test Automation team from ground and completed the project successfully. This project used the test automation very effectively and efficiently. Planned and developed test cases and test scenarios for mission critical application developed in NT 4.0, Visual age running on UNIX, Mainframe. Automated test cases using WinRunner and managed / tracked test cases using TestDirector. Validated test cases after tests ran automatically. Coordinated testing effort with offsite test team. Used various reporting tools.
QA/Y2K Specialist / Team Lead, Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Managed a team of 30 QA Analyst / Business Analyst. Planned, developed, tested and certified several applications for Y2K readiness compliance for a large energy supply company. Build and managed schedule using Microsoft Project 98. Assigned and tracked assignments to my team and reported the progress to end customer. Coordinated activities between IMB, PECO and IMI System. Applications were developed using a variety of technologies and platforms including Mainframe, NT 4.0, Windows, UNIX, and DOS. Performed quality assurance (QA) audits for testing and Y2K compliance for Nuclear Power Station.
Confidential, NJ, 1996 - 1997
Performed integration testing of software products using SQA package. The System kept track of updated information on orders and stock from each unit, entire invoicing package functions of orders received by salespersons thento the back office at another location. Also alerted management when the stock was below reorder level. This project extensively used all the tools in SQA Suite like SQA Robot, SQA Manager, SQA Test Log Viewer, and different Comparators. The GUI based application was developed using Visual Basic 4.0 and Oracle 7.1 as an RDBMS engine.
Confidential, DelhiIndia – 1990 -1995
Senior Sales / Service Engineer
Sold high value Industrial Electronics products like CNC Controller, AC Drives, DC Drives, Servo Drives, Servo Controllers, PLC's, UPS and Power Conditioning Equipmentsetc to various Industries. . Provided after sales service for the above mentioned products. Developed dealer / distributor network and coordinated sales and service of KEC products throughout India. Worked with business leaders in most industries and traveled extensively through outIndia.
B. E. (Electrical Engineering)
B. Sc, (Bachelor of Science)
MS, Computer Science
Certified Test Engineer (CSTE)
Active Project Management Institute member.