Highly accomplished Executive Recruiter with more than 7+ years business development and full-cycle, high-level accounting and finance recruiting experience in the DFW area. Demonstrated ability to effectively network with professionals at all levels. More than 10+ years experience with consultative sales and relationship management in financial services. Superb communication, organization and business writing skills.
- Full-Cycle Recruiting
- Leadership and team building
- Successful Client Relations
- Consultative Sales
- Business Development
- Outstanding Negotiator
- Advanced Networking Skills
- Self-directed and Motivated
Senior Executive Recruiter
Confidential, Dallas, Texas 2011 to Present
Dallas, Texas 2005 to 2011
(Executive search firms specializing in the direct-hire placement of Accounting and Finance professionals in the Dallas-Fort Worth market)
- Manage the entire recruiting process from planning and sourcing to candidate screening and employment offer.
- Partner with clients/hiring managers to determine employment needs and to facilitate an effective and efficient recruiting effort.
- Utilize a variety of recruitment resources including referrals, databases, websites, social media, LinkedIn and networking events to attract qualified candidates.
- Work with clients and candidates to negotiate employment terms and to finalize offers of employment.
- Responsible for proactively sourcing and recruiting finance and accounting client accounts.
- Assists hiring managers in developing or modifying job descriptions for new positions.
- Completes reports and uses metrics to measure recruiting performance.
- Build upon existing client and candidate relationships and prospect for new business and relationships.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on local job market and competitive salary figures to clients.
- Resolve sensitive customer service issues in a tactful manner.
- Successfully developed effective and efficient strategies to build extensive pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of a specific recruiting need.
- Develop strong, long-standing relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Able to build extensive network of accounting and finance professionals for networking purposes.
- Successfully work in a competitive team environment.
Confidential., Dallas, Texas 1998 to 2004
- Managed sales representatives’ activities to ensure sales goals were met and all activities were in compliance with Firm and FINRA regulations.
- Trained, mentored, supervised and provided ongoing coaching and support to new sales representatives.
- Proactively contacted existing and prospective clients to build trust and strengthen relationships for further business development and retention through the use of consultative sales practices.
- Responsible for the retention of branch’s top clients, which consisted largely of “C-level” executives and entrepreneurs.
- Asked for referrals, conducted sales presentations and networked in order to generate new business.
- Provided comprehensive investment advice and counseling to high net worth clients.
- Presented complex investment strategies to clients in an easy-to-understand format.
- Successfully resolved sensitive client service issues with superior customer service.
- Participated in executive strategy meetings to plan for future growth opportunities within the local market.
- Work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual sales growth targets.
- Held Series 6, 63, 7 and 8 securities licenses.
- Consistently recognized as a top sales performer (top 10) in the region.
- Received several awards and recognition for consultative sales results.
- Developed strong, long-standing relationships with outside investment managers and internal business partners.
Customer Service/Sales Supervisor/Trainer/ Investment Representative
Confidential, Dallas, Texas 1993 to 1998
- Developed and implemented comprehensive training programs for new associates.
- Supervised sales representatives’ activities to ensure compliance with Firm and FINRA securities regulations.
- Provided coaching and performance feedback to sales representatives.
- Participated in the interviewing and selection of new hires.
- Provided mutual fund investment advice to existing and prospective clients.
- Presented complex mutual fund investment strategies to clients in an easy-to-understand format.
- Developed deep knowledge of financial products and services.
- Successfully partnered with other business units to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Served as retirement specialist for group.
- Consistently recognized as Sales Representative of the Month due to ability to exceed new account and quality goals.
- Recognized as having outstanding quality interactions with customers and strong customer service skills.
- Successfully developed complete training curriculum for new associates.
Master of Business Administration,
Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management,