- Prepare Invoices, Reports, Memos, Letters, Financial Statements, and other documents.
- Perform general office duties.
- File and retrieve corporate documents.
- Prepare responses to correspondence.
- Read, analyze, and interpret incoming emails, memos, and other documents.
- Manage and maintain Shipping and Receiving schedules and duties when required.
- Prepare Bill of Lading and Shipping Reports using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Post and maintain daily Production Records using Google Documents.
- Prepare daily and weekly administration reports.
- Created and maintained and active inventory count for the entire 84,000 square foot warehouse using Excel.
- Expedited Safety training, safety meetings, and safety spotlights using Safety Audit Checklist produced by Business and Legal Reports, Inc.
- Retailing receiving reports QuickBooks
- Lead Generation Customer Relations Management Software (CRME)
Human Resource Coordinator
- Greeted 25 associates, handled 200 calls, and validated status and tracked activity for 25 associates (weekly); distributed paychecks; updated database with client and associate information
- Recruiting staff this includes developing job descriptions and personnel specifications, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting potential candidates.
- Coordinated and conducted Discover Ability and Job Fairs for potential new hire.
- Prepared and presented new hire orientation packages and documentation.
- Develop training program and training material and conduct. Provide Job Seeking Skills training.
- Trained new hires in different phases of production and general office skills.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures and attendance management.
- Liaison grievances between employees.
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels.
- Maintain all employee records and files.
- Day-to-day running of HR office operations.
- Maintain Expense Reports and petty cash.
- Documentation- writing staff handbooks, contracts, staff memos, issuing written offers of employment, promotion, written warning for disciplinary actions.
- Ensure effective coordination of activities and programs with other organizational activities and programs.
- Compile statistical data on employee turnover, created daily and weekly reports; compile list and maintain weekly records of employer contacts.
- Conducted regular physical inventory audits; assisted with product selection; created and processed product orders; processed special orders; calculated and marked product for retail sale; conducted inventory data entry; assisted with technology systems migration
- Coordinated merchandise layout; created employee schedules; suggested marketing ideas to attract and retain customers
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
- Compare the quantity and identification numbers of merchandise against orders. Attach identifying information and shipping instructions on containers. Prepare records of merchandise shipped; post weight and ship charges keep files of shipping records.
- Verify receipt of shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records, prepare loading reports, record shortages and rejected damaged merchandise, routed merchandise to departments for staging.
Confidential,May 2011 - present
Human Resources Program Coordinator
Confidential,February 2011 August 2011
Customer Service Representative
Confidential,November 2010 February 2011
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Confidential, August 2009 October 2010
Data Entry Clerk / Document Scanner & Filmer
Confidential, June 2003 May 2009
Optical Lab Technology Supervisor
Confidential, specializing in the following
March 2004 October 2010
- Microsoft Office Tutor
- GED, ABE Tutor
- Collegiate Math & English Tutor
Confidential, Greensboro, NC March 1998 November 2001
Answer inbound calls from client’s customers tracking packages, ordering supplies, inquiries.
Majoring in Psychology, Minor in Business Management of Human Resources
Business Software Applications