To pursue and be a part of a progressive organization that gives scope to enhance my knowledge, skills to cope up with the latest development in the industry and reach the pinnacle with a sheer determination, dedication, and hard work.
- Versatile, self motivated and accomplished recruiting and staffing professional with a proven track record of full - lifecycle recruiting and outreach support for a broad range of corporate roles as well as technical, non-technical, engineering, IT & Cyber Security, management, Intel and languages roles for commercial clients, non-profit or local organizations, and federal, state and local government agencies spanning across multiple industries such as government services, financial and acquisition services, healthcare, technology and business services, telecommunications and transportation.
- My work includes a number of techniques designed to grow an economic enterprise
- Such techniques include, but are not limited to, assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, formal proposal writing Email and providing IT Consulting Services, locating technical consultant job assignments and providing consulting services in accordance with the needs of its customer clients
- Strong Leadership skills, excellent customer relation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with personnel on all organizational levels
- Full Lifecycle Recruitment
- Account Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Resource Management
- Application Tracking Systems (CATS, Bullhorn, Send outs, etc.)
- Web Technologies
- Sourcing (Boolean Search)
- Advanced Search
- Working with multiple government agencies implementing Cúram Framework for Social Services and Human Services application, domain knowledge of Eligibility and Welfare products such as Food Stamp, Child Care, Child Welfare, TANF, Medicare etc
- Oversaw 4-5 Recruiters onboarding and professional development of new recruiters
- Provided training to recruiting team on techniques and market trends in IT Staffing
- Train sales on how to provide feedback and requirements to recruiting team in a timely manner
- Worked with regional Directors and Regional VP to ensure effective onboarding and transition of technical and non-technical recruiting fundamentals to new-hires
- Developed, drove, and executed comprehensive search strategies (Boolean Searches, LinkedIn sourcing, Google search, etc.) to recruit niche candidates in very limited candidate spaces
- Identified target markets and create direct mail programs; sourced, tracked and maintained RFI/RFP schedules.
- Contract negotiations and RFQ responses among potential accounts.
- Participate in IT Staffing Bids and RFP’s.
- Provided feedback and requirements to recruiting team
- Responsible for working closely with hiring managers in qualifying requirements, setting performance objectives, determining required tools and technologies needed, and communication of the status of availability of qualified candidates.
- Assisted Government/state Agency managers with preparing job analyses and prepared certificates of eligibles.
- Successfully tailored screening and interview process to individual hiring managers needs and brought submittal to on-boarding to within 3 to 5 business days.
- Assist in the preparation of vacancy announcements. Recruited using via various proven recruiting methods, including USA Jobs, various job boards, employee referrals, online advertising, and networking sites.
- Bench marketing/recruiting of the US-based Consultants in any of the IT Skill Sets ranging from 2 years to 18 years of expertise and experiences
- This involves the strong communications and marketing skills by placing them to appropriate end clients and to the open end requirements on the various job sites like Dice and Monster
- Solid and Proven experience in full life cycle recruiting and Bench Marketing
- Depth exposure in US Staffing/Bench Marketing
- Check consultant’s suitability from geographical, salary & technical point of view
- Negotiated billing rates on 1099, W2, Corp2 Corp for consultants and their prospective client companies according to applicant skill level & job offer
- Conducting full life cycle of recruiting from cold calling to closing
- Keeping track of candidate for future references
- Screen consultants based on job description, checking consultant’s in-depth knowledge of relevant technology, functional skills, behaviorally attributes job history, geography, ability to travel, and other relevant qualities. Negotiating hourly rates with consultants according to employer profit margin for contract placements (1099/ C2C/ W2)
- Developed strong loyal relationships with consultants that also led to referrals
- Actively Negotiating Rates with US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and EAD and Signing up the “NCA” (NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT) With them or with Third Party Vendors
- This Database is Highly updated, Modified, Corrected Periodically and From time to time
- This Network is also very Useful in Marketing our Own Consultants, those who are on our H1B and Currently on the Bench
- Tie-ups with other companies involved in similar business for Corp to Corp, transfer of Consultants, W2 and 1099
- Daily Search in all the Job Boards for the newly advertised Jobs and doing immediate application
- Scheduling & arranging Interviews, conducting prescreen interviews, referral checks, negotiating salary/rates, Preparing Candidates for Interviews, getting agreements signed, process the PO/Offer Letter, Get Joining date & Logistics, On-Boarding, Collecting Timesheets
- Involved in Complete Staffing and Immigration life cycle
- Hiring new H1, H1 Transfers, OPT
- Handling requirements from Clients
- Work closely with department managers to benchmark needs and ensure quality placements
- Extensively experienced working in Job Portals available in the USA, mainly Dice, Monster, C2C etc.
- Extensively worked with Citizens, Green Card holders, mostly Senior professionals
- Expertise ‘hands on’ on talent sourcing (recruiting) in ERP technologies in Supply Chain, Financials ORACLE, SAP, MS Dynamics, PeopleSoft
- Handled clients like Confidential
- Responsible for Identifying, Developing, Establishing new business Relationships
- Specialized experience of full life cycle recruitment in US market for IT Requirements from diverse Clients, Industries, Business processes across the nation
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting and hiring processes including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, tracking, salary negotiations, and closing
- Conducted sales presentations to close on the recruiting contract
- Developed and maintained client relationships
- Satisfying Client needs by submitting suitable profiles in coordination with the team
- Make submissions on my own evaluation of the candidates & follow up with the concerned person on feedback. Also, maintain an active relationship for getting new requirements & delivering on the same
- Scheduled interviews for candidates with the clients - both telephonic and/or face-to-face interviews
- Prepare weekly reports, general reports
- Initiating the contracts/NDA/MSA/PO with vendors/Consultants and Negotiating on the rates
- Handling paperwork (SOW, PO, Tax etc.)
- Responsible to market the bench consultants and the consultants at the end of their project.
- Coordinating with client Interview Process and carries out reference checks
- Identify and mentor in-house recruiters and staffing personnel
- Create & Manage the Database of Prospective Candidates
- Collection of outstanding debts
- Ensure timely collection on all outstanding customer invoices
- Requirement gathering from the Client & delivering the same to the Recruiters.
- Handling team and provide training for fresher’s
- Cold calling for requisitions and new business development
- Demonstrations of complex visual presentations
- Sourcing and marketing candidate from job portals, social networking.
- Finding the right influencers profile from the perspective of their roles and responsibilities for the very senior level position
- Strategically research identified target accounts and Fortune 1000 Companies in territory to identify business objectives, key VP, and C-level contacts
- Provide prospects with information regarding company's products and services.
- Qualify and process leads for the Sales Team by managing inquiries from various sources including inbound/outbound telemarketing and prospecting on telephone inquiries, email campaigns, referral programs, and marketing campaigns.
- Perform outbound telemarketing and data cleansing initiatives such as calling to qualify prospects for various opportunities, nurture cold/warm leads.
- Consistently developing a geographic territory and building a funnel for future sales prospects
- Developed and manage the scripts and email templates for cold calling various verticals.
- Consistently make over 150+ outbound calls to prospects and customers in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Set new business appointments by implementing new lead generation tools, and strategy.
- Notify potential prospects daily by utilizing local media, like the LinkedIn and similar sources.
- Identified, contacted, informed, and set conference calls with prospects for the Onsite Managers
- Exceeded weekly quota for on-site appointments set for the Onsite Managers
- Setting up Appointment with a prospect at his/her convenience time, take initiative, getting a better understanding of clients. Working with Direct Client Requirements to hire IT, professionals.
- Maintained data bases of entire recruitment process.
- Involved clients in determining requirements and competencies.
- Meeting management performance standards.
- Team supervision and performance management
- Staff training
Sr. Research Analyst
- Setting up Appointment with prospect at his/her convenience time, take initiative, getting better understanding of clients
- Developed and maintained client relationships
- Successfully research and find quality lead sources and directories for cold calling purposes
- Create effective scripts and emails for use when cold calling potential customers.
- Consistently achieve 100% of monthly lead generation metrics
- Calling on all C-level executives, IT and QA managers to introduce our services and then to schedule both Face to face lunch and Phone meetings to learn more about us. Exp with Salesforce, LinkedIn and lotus notes
- Understanding client’s needs and job orders in terms of roles, skills, and technology.
- Working with Direct Client Requirements to hire IT, professionals.
- Done full-cycle recruiting: interviewed, offered, negotiated and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.