An energetic, highly motivated, adaptable and effective communicator who has an unflinching commitment to results and impact. Exceptional ability to build strong client relationships and partnerships with diverse populations and businesses in both the corporate and nonprofit sectors. In-depth awareness of multicultural and socio-economic issues with superior problem solving and analytical skills. Demonstrated track record of successfully managing a spectrum of responsibilities projects and staff simultaneously. Solid organizational and time management skills with the innate ability to adapt to the functionalities of new concepts, policies and procedures in any office environment.
- Training Management
- Emerging Market Knowledge
- Research and Analysis
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
- Team Building & Staff Retention
- Project Coordination
- Business Development &Networking
- Quality Assurance & Process Improvement Initiatives
- Resource Staffing
- Employment Services
- Microsoft Office & Internet Tools
Program Management / Operations Management
- Managed, monitored, expanded and developed strategic plan of training division for CDL and environmental / green training programs, referred programs, new initiative programs and training curriculums.
- Conducted vendor sourcing and negotiating.
- Oversaw all elements of operating procedures including outreach, intake, eligibility, assessment, training, case management, placement, post placement, services reporting, fundraising and networking events.
- Facilitated training orientations using PowerPoint presentations.
- Managed the coordination, tracking and submittal of individual training grants.
- Managed and monitored the performance for seven different contracts. Reported weekly enrollment, placement and retention numbers to directors and funding sources.
- Ensured employee files, company files, work orders and all relevant corresponding information was entered into database. Managed day-to-day routine client/associate calls. Answered questions and resolved service, performance and/or billing issues.
- Managed daily hours report and performed a daily audit of orders to ensure each one met or exceeded targeted deliverables
- Created, implemented and conducted training program and training vendor surveys for quality assurance.
- Managed 3 to 5 staff members and over 70 temporary employees, including case managers, job readiness trainers and account managers. Facilitated staff meetings, case conferences and conducted staff evaluations.
Staff Recruitment Management
- Maintain an intimate knowledge of client services and staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies for open positions.
- Managed the sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and orientation process for permanent employees and temporary associates.
- Created and managed all job postings on external websites.
- Develop client, candidate and position profiles in company database.
- Performed behavioral reference checks on all associates.
- Oversaw performance of associates on a daily basis, performed counseling in problem areas (tardiness, excessive absences, attitude, or other performance-related issues).
- Managed employee referral & retention program to ensure adequate supply of qualified associates were available for placement on a continuous basis.
- Managed and processed associate payroll. Tracked holiday pay, vacation pay and referral bonuses
Business Development / Account Management
- Managed the development of a comprehensive and strategic business plan for small to large sized companies and organizations to maintain sales, marketing and placement productivity.
- Developed and maintained business relationships and partnerships with various corporations, community based organizations, state agencies and training providers in the New York Tri-State area, in relation to training development and employment opportunities.
- Coordinated phone blitzes and e-mail blasts to active and inactive clients and sent out mailers and flyers to promote and generate new business.
- Conducted field visits to companies and client companies to view work environments, meet contacts, discuss new business opportunities and drop off promotional items.
- Built, developed and cultivated relationships with clients and customers to provide innovative staffing solutions for permanent and project-based employment opportunities.
- Sourced, identified and qualified leads and conducted weekly cold/warm calls to identify temporary and permanent workforce needs.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment and sourcing for an array of industries and sectors.
- Conducted “job readiness” workshops on interviewing, marketing techniques, career planning, interpersonal &communication skills and self assessment surveys.
- Negotiated contracts and fee agreements for all job orders secured through marketing efforts.
- Job Coordinator / Sr. Recruiter, ROI, West Caldwell, NJ
- Program Manager, Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Business Account Manager, Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Staffing Consultant, Confidential, New York, NY
- Business Account Manager, Confidential, New York, NY
- Partner, Confidential., Washington, DC
- Associate, Confidential., Washington, DC
- Office Manager, Confidential. for Responsive Philanthropy, Washington, DC
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Confidential, Brookline, MA
Awarded Academic Scholarship 01/91
Adecco, Chandler, AR 11/07
Business Development & Full Cycle Recruitment Training