Human Resource Generalist with demonstrated excellence in employee recruitment, acquisition, development, performance management, staffing coordination, and all support functions. Ability to think strategically to execute consistently intelligent and pro-active solutions.
OBJECTIVE: Land a challenging position in Human Resource and/or Executive Support in New Jersey or New York, while performing all duties by strategically executing consistently intelligent and pro-active solutions.
- Counseling and problem solving
- Talent Acquisition, end-to-end
- Administration of policy
- Assisting with training, AAP and legal compliance
- Guidance and counseling to associates
- Associate development
- Training and Development Software Systems
- Analyze and articulation of complex data
- Safety and Employee Relations
- Skilled Personal Assistant
- Ability to focus on bottom line
- Event Planning and Calendar Management
- Drafting and Editing Correspondence
- Polished Client-Facing Support
- Presentation Design
- Ability to work effectively across organizational levels
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage
- Performance under strict deadlines
MBA, Confidential, Adelphi.
Business Management/Human Resources. (Finishing the remaining courses online)
BA, Psychology, Confidential, Catonsville.
Industrial Organizational Psychology; Minor: Human Services, Culture.
AA, General Studies, Confidential, Columbia.
Major: Business, Psychology; Minor: Human Services, Culture.
Confidential, Hanover, MD
HR Liaison / Senior Secretary
For subsea engineering service contractor to offshore oil and gas industries, provided HR support through:
New employee recruiting and comprehensive talent acquisition activity, including:
- Job posting, candidate screening, interviewing, selection and orientation.
- Assist in assessing development needs and employee performance reviews.
Coordinating meeting and conference arrangements, including
- Procuring facilities and Arranging Travel.
- Assist with presentation design.
- Administration of expense reports.
- Functioned as primary Administrator of Learning Management System.
- Maintained accurate time sheets for all team members as the PeopleSoft Timekeeper.
- Participate on Engineering Services Core (process improvement) Team.
- Assist in preparation of bid proposals and submissions.
- Logistic planning and administration of meetings and events.
- Assisted with providing managers options for trainings needs.
Received Top Notch performance review, was characterized as “indispensable” by immediate supervisor.
Doubled the team size through recruitment to support new $ 60 million project.
Confidential (CONTRACT POSITION), Silver Spring, MD
Executive Assistant / Human Resources Coordinator
For this Real Estate and Legal Service Provider, responsibilities included providing:
- Support to Three Vice Presidents and Two C-Level Executives.
- Administrative support to the accounting department.
- Recruiting function: posted positions, screen and schedule candidate interviews, conduct interviews.
- Comprehensive Document Control activity.
- Facilitated significant savings on office supplies and equipment.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Office Manager / Executive Assistant
For this provider of B2B ethical and legal compliance training, responsibilities included:
- Provide support for the President of the Company, as well as provided supervision of two employees.
- Provided recruiting, interviewing, training, new employee paperwork, and general HR support.
- Payroll, day-to-day Office Management, and Document Control.
Confidential, Catonsville, MD
Provided highly accurate and effective research and documentation-related services to lab.
TYPING SKILLS: 55-60 WPM
TECHNOLOGY: Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Blackberry, DatabaseManagement, Visio, Website Design, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML Coding, Outlook,Lotus Notes, Smart Draw 2007, Microsoft OneNote 2007, Adobe Photoshop, PeopleSoft and GroupWise
ACCOUNTING: Account Receivable and Payable, Peachtree, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Timberline
Certificates and Affiliations
Notary Public - State Of Maryland • Microsoft Office Certified, 2005
• Professional Human Resources Certification- SHRM Expected 2009 • Member of SHRM