Lead/Head in the area of Staffing and Consulting Industry (IT Recruitment, Bench Sales & Business Development) with excellent communication skills, Interpersonal, Leadership and Team Handling skills.
- I have strong experience Around 8 years in Bench Sales, IT Recruitment and Business Development as an Account Executive Using Marketing Strategies and, results - oriented professional qualified experience in providing services to IT, Healthcare, Insurance, Financial clients, and Government Agencies / State Clients. I have also strong Knowledge on Inside Sales and Business Development.
- Sourcing & Recruiting with various internet Job Boards and Applicant Tracking systems (ATS) as such as Monster, Dice, Indeed, CareerBuilder and Bench Folks, Ladders, Tech fetch, Pro hires, Bullhorn, Zip Recruiter, Zoniac, 6 th Sense, Conrep, contract for Geeks, Job Diva, Post Job Free, Jobvertise, Workable, Devbistro, Back page, Job Spider, All Star jobs, Social business networking sites such as Linkedin.com, Business profile sites such Confidential .
- Handling full cycle of Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Lateral Recruitment and Bench Marketing activities to include; Posting Positions, Posting Resumes, Formatting the Resumes, Prescreening & Interviewing candidates on telephone and arranging in person with hiring manager through the vendor company, obtaining leads and reference checking, client interview arrangements, closing and offer preparation. Vendor management expertise, using various VMS ’ like Beeline, Scout, Bullhorn, and Glassdoor for organization, metrics, and vendor performance tracking.
- Sourced, Recruited and placed candidates on various different new strategies. Handled and strategize sourcing of employees across different employment types which include full-time employee, contract to hire, contractor etc. Good experience in coordinating between consultants & client to get timely schedules and feedbacks. Ability to interface and maintain well-working relationships with individuals at all levels. Handling full Lifecycle of New H1B sponsor for candidates in India, USA, L1 candidates on H1 Conversion and TN Visa holders. Build the Vendor Relationship and the Client Relationship through placing the right candidate at the right time. Good Experience in US Tax terms as W2, C2C and 1099.
- Strong recruiting experience, focused in the placement of Software Engineers/ Architects, Database Architects/Developers/ Administrators, Network/System/Security Engineers, Web Developers, Quality Assurance/Test Engineers, and Business Analysts & Etc.
- I have managed and placed 100+ IT professionals who are all working on projects for the clients, such Clients which I placed through Recruiting & Marketing: State of NY, State of VA, State of NC, Norfolk southern, State Street, Transunion, Syncada, CDW, Bank of New York Melon, Fidelity investments, Genworth Financial, TIAA-CREF, Lockheed Martin, UBS, FINRA, Freddie Mac, Anritsu, Amgen, Everyday health, Cengage learning, Medica, Medgraphics, Portico benefits, GEICO, World Bank, Wells Fargo, Comcast, McGraw-Hill/S&P, Cetera, Financials, Lyondell Base, Sears Holding, State of WA, Penn Mutual Insurance, Merrilynch / Bank of America, Celgene, State of MA, State of GA, Stae of DE, K&L, Sanofi Aventis, Capital one 360, Guardian Life Insurance,Sigma - Aldrich, Cardio mender, State of GA, Mercedes, Volkswagen, New Link Genetics, Biogen, Douglas Pharma, Akieba, Vertex, Cipla, Acorda,, Performance Food Group PFG, Datavail Corporation, Meltwater Group, The Computer Aid, Fujifilm Medical, Strasz, Accedo Broadband, Bridge Energy, AMFAM, Regal Beloit, Farm Bureau Insurance, AIG, South West Airlines, TMNA Insurance, Universal Norht America Etc…
- Software professionals / Technology experts which I handled: Core Java, Swing, Java, J2ee and its combination technologies, Microsoft technologies and its combination technologies and Sitecore, UI/ front end/Web development build and release technologies, Web development technologies, Perl & Sybase development consultants, Oracle and SQL developer and DBA, Application Packager, Unix admin, BI, BA, QA, SAP FICO, SAP XI/PI, SAP Treasury, SAS Clinical programmers, Siperian, Teradata, Cognos, ETL Informatica, MDM, MDM Architects, IDQ, SIF, Solution Architects, Mobile Developers (IOS, Android), ServiceNow, Oracle Exadata Developers, Salesforce developers, AEM / CQ5 Developers, ServiceNow developers, Cloud/Bigdata candidates, PH, Metastorm BPM, Muvex Java, Skava, Guidewire, DevOps, Configuration and Build / Change engineer, Project Manager, Project Co - Ordinator, Scrum Master, Guidewire QA, Guidewire BA and Etc…
- Vendor companies and implementation partner that I got worked and placement with: Trusource, Ranstad USA, Hudson, Modis, Insight global, judge group, Steven Douglas, SGA, principle solutions, Sysdyne Corporation, A2C consulting, Star Point, Nutech, Kavaliro, NeevSys Inc, Signature Consultant, Prokarma Inc, Kforce, Consultis, Turn berry solutions, Consortium Inc, Soft world Inc, Eliassen group, Huxley associates, Momentum consulting, Vacco, Masonfrank, Pyramid, Crossfire, Yoh, Sans, Matlen Siver, Beacon Hills, paradigm Technology, Infosys, CTS, HCL, and more of new vendor companies as Etc…
ConfidentialLead - Bench Sales & Recruitment
- I am responsible for Bench Sales (Candidate / Resume Marketing), IT Recruitment (H1B Hiring. Creating Process and Manage the End-to-End Bench Sales and Business Development.
- Using Sales Techniques placing a Company’s W2 Employees in new project. Hiring H1B candidates and market and placing them by applying all the marketing strategies in to new projects and make them as a w2 Employee of Confidential by transferring their Visa.
- Working on Bringing new clients and Tier 1 Vendor who has with Fortune 500 Direct Clients, Placing candidates to Direct clients by Using recruitment skills and Using Dice, Monster, Zoniac and LinkedIn to hire the candidates for Direct Client reqs.
Environment: Outlook 07, G Drive, Gmail Server.
Lead - Bench Sales & Recruitment
- Involved in Creating Process on Staffing, recruiting candidates of all sort of computer technologies. Screening resumes based on all the domains and Assisting in the modification of resume. And convince them on Salary Part and H1 Transformation Explanation.
- As a Marketer, working as an Account Executive - Bench sales or Hotlist Sales. Initiate a call to the consultants whose profile was sourced or given by the recruitment team. Updating them on the marketing process. Posting the resume in the job portal,
- To get the requirement, working on Business development side with market research and Cold Calling with Tier-1 Vendors of clients, Job portals and other Sourcing and Networking Techniques Sourcing requirements in Job portals like Dice, Monster, Career builder, Net-Temps, LinkedIn, and Etc. Sending the resume to the appropriate jobs that match the consultant’s skills. Following up with the contact person for the job. Sending a hot list of consultants to the pool of vendors, and using other innovative strategies in marketing/ Bench Sales.
- As a Recruiter, Sourcing resumes in Job portals like Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, Dice and linked in based on the requirement. Follow the complete End-to-End Recruitment Life Cycle process. In this role, I was mainly focused on H1B Transfer candidates to make them w2 Employees and I have recruited US citizens, GC, EAD, TN Visa, and OPT EAD with real-time experience in the USA for Client & Tier 1 vendor’s requirements and Working with other firms to get the candidates to submit Subcontract or C2C basis
- Acting has an interface between the vendor and the consultants for scheduling the interviews and getting the Purchase orders. Reviewing the contract and on boarding. Also worked on Different Salary Mode and Involving on calculating the salary for every consultant based on the LCA salary and the approved time sheets. Basis. Involved in the collection of expense statements for Bonus calculations / variable pay calculations.
- Working with the Vendors on the paper work like MSA, Vendor letter, Client letter, SOW and offer confirmation email from the client that vendor got for the consultants.
- As a manager and team management, involved in internal recruitment on team building setting up my team of 10 members. Provide continuous and constant motivation to all the team members. Conduct Brain Storming sessions / Meetings to build new strategies. Create a feeling of Unity among team members.
- Conduct periodic meetings to make sure that the targets are achieved at the appropriate time. Maintain regular correspondence with all levels of management to ensure proper coordination and proper flow of information.
- Generate and submit the performance reports of individual team members to the higher management for their appraisal. Maintain data of all contractors and clients. Prepare excel sheets and record all submissions. Assign / Delegate the work to the marketers and the recruiter. Giving the training to the team on the process.
- Manage the End-to-End Recruitment Life Cycle for temp and permanent hiring, Source suitable resumes from our internal database, Job boards, Internet Research, networking, etc.
- Build active and passive candidate database , Screen the candidates according to the client and vendor specification/requirement. Negotiate Salary/Rate based one on different tax terms.
Environment: MS office 365, Outlook 10, 13, MS Office, G Drive, Gmail Server.
Business Development Manager
- Creating Process and Manage the End-to-End Recruitment Life Cycle for temp and permanent hiring, Source suitable resumes from our internal database, Job boards, Internet Research, networking, and Build active and passive candidate database , Screen the candidates according to the client and vendor specification/requirement. Negotiate Salary/Rate based one on different tax terms.
- Resume submission to the respective on-shore account managers or in client Application Tracking System (ATS) / VMS (Vendor management system) and Schedule and coordinate interviews. Facilitate candidate placements and get the Purchase Orders and Going through the entire contract of the client/Vendor once the offer is done. Ensuring that all the clauses are safer to the company
- As a Recruiter, Sourcing resumes in Job portals like Monster, Career Builder, Dice and linked in based on the requirement. Concentration is given to the H1B consultants who are coming out of present employers/clients/vendors to increase the company’s head count. Involved in recruiting candidates of all sort of computer technologies. Screening resumes based on all the domains and Assisting in the modification of resume. And convince them on salary part and H1 Transformation part and Sending the resume to the marketing team.
- As a Marketer, Initiate a call to the consultants whose profile was given by the recruitment team. Updating them on the marketing process. Posting the resume in the job portal and Sourcing requirements in Job portals like Dice, Monster, Career builder, Net-Temps, LinkedIn, and Etc. Sending the resume to the appropriate jobs that match the consultant’s skills. Following up with the contact person for the job. Sending a hot list of consultants to the pool of vendors.
- Involved in internal recruitment on team building setting up my team of 10 members. Provide continuous and constant motivation to all the team members. Conduct Brain Storming sessions / Meetings to build new strategies. Create a feeling of Unity among team members. Also Meetings and Performance report review.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook 365, Windows 10, 7.
Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter
- Marketing the new H1B candidates who are all come to the USA with fresh H1B and Need to market the candidates who are all in the training and placement batch without work experience in the USA. Recruit the candidates who are in need of H1B and screen them on technically. Also, recruit the candidates for Training and placement batches. Recruit OPT and CPT candidates for training and placements. Gathering requirements from Tier-1 Vendors of clients, Job portals, and other networking techniques. A full cycle of sales - gathering requirements, submitting consultants, negotiating and confirming the best rates, follow up for interview schedules and closing the best deals.
- Recruit the candidates (US citizens, GC, EAD, H1B, and TN Visa) for the direct client and tier 1 vendor’s requirement and Recruit the candidate for new H1B transformation and build the company’s head count. Talking to the sourced consultant and check his/her interested in taking a new position. Also convince and explain the company policies, procedures, and Salary part and H1B transformation. Finally getting the confirmation email that he/she can Confidential up an offer once it’s confirmed and convince them on sing the offer letter.
- Maintaining a database of Candidates and Tier1 Vendor for future requirements and generate daily / Monthly reports to assess growth based on the team performance in USA and India. Work with the team of sales and recruiting personnel to market bench consultants to clients resulting in closures for contract positions.
Environment: MS office 07, Outlook 07, Gmail Server.
Sr. / Bench Marketer (Bench Sales) & Technical / IT Recruiter
- Recruiting the resumes from the job boards by using the Sourcing / Recruitment strategies. Handling full cycle of recruiting and marketing activities to include; Posting The jobs / Positions, Resume Formatting, Prescreening & interviewing candidates on the telephone and arranging in person with hiring manager through the vendor company, obtaining leads and reference checking, client interview arrangements, closing and offer preparation. Vendor management expertise, using various VMS’ for organization, metrics, and vendor performance tracking.
- Talking to the sourced consultant and check his/her interested in taking a new position. Also convince and explain the company policies, procedures, and Salary part and H1B transformation. Finally getting the confirmation email that he/she can Confidential up an offer once it’s confirmed.
- Gathering requirements from, Direct Clients Tier-1 Vendors of clients and, Job portals and other networking techniques. A full cycle of sales - gathering requirements, negotiating and confirming the best rates, Checking with the consultants (Job Speck, location, Rate, duration, Client) and submitting consultants, follow up for interview schedules and closing the best deals.
- Working with the recruitment team on getting the resumes for marketing. Working with the Sourcing person on resume modification and posting. Marketing the candidate by using the marketing life cycle and other strategies.
- Following up with the vendors on submissions and getting the necessary details. Rate Negotiation with the vendors and the consultants. And make then understand agree as per the companies protocol.
- Making the consultant commitments and checking the consultant commitments. Following up with the vendor on Interviews& PO / Contract. Negotiation on contract as per the company’s protocol.
- Working on Consultant’s H1B transformation (Filing LCA & Filing the Petition), Working with the vendors on documents which need to entrust to USCIS for consultant‘s H1B transformation.
- Working with the accounts department and attorneys regarding the consultant H1B transformation, GC processing and other queries (RFE and questions from the consultant). Working on collecting the documents for consultants GC Processing
- Working on consultant’s Stamping and Visa Amendments. Involvement in Payroll, Invoice, Timesheet with the vendor, consultant, and accounts Dept. Maintain and build the vendor contacts.
- Giving the process training for new joiners and juniors. Interviewing and onboarding the right candidate to the team for team building. Working with the HR team for the team member.
Environment: MS office 07, 10, 13 - MS word, MS Excel, Outlook, windows XP and 7, 10 and Rack space mail server.
Customer Support Representative
- Getting the customer leads from the management through CRM.
- Calling the customers and Explain about the product, try to up sale the Benefits card (Product). And finish the lead with the detailed information of sale or non-sale.
- Maintain the customer database along with the status (Sale / Non - Sale).
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel and Windows XP, CRM.