Senior Recruitment Executive Resume
- To develop creative strategy for current sourcing and hiring excellent candidates within the organization.
- A result oriented and self - driven professional with 6yrs of qualitative experience including 3 years in Talent acquisition.
- Effective use of job boards and Social media for sourcing candidates.
- Experienced in recruiting skills with technical and non- technical positions.
- Hands on experience of Market Intelligence/Market Mapping/Channel based sourcing.
- Planning and coordinating weekend Recruitment Drives.
Confidential, San joseSenior Recruitment Executive
- Working on client side Mv Transportation
- Working in a call center environment for Reservations department
- Answering heavy inbound customer calls
- Updating client information in a database system.
- Working in a fast pace environment.
- Managed team of 3 members in Testing sourcing Team. Involved in assigning the task, planning and sourcing enhancement activities in the team.
- Interacting with the Stakeholders with respect to fulfillment of requirements and specifications on requirements.
- Work on understanding the Demand and Supply relationship with respect to recruitment.
- As per demand and Supply prepare a recruitment plan and Mode of action
- Strategically work on fulfillment of the open demand.
- Sourcing the resumes from various sources like Social media channels, Employee referral s, Internal Database, References and Job boards
- Screening, Shortlisting, scheduling and evaluating the candidates.
- Interacting with Vendor management and Employee referral teams.
- Providing Market Intelligence report to the accounts.
- Worked with Testing, Legacy and Support teams.
- Mentoring fresher’s and interns .Provide training according to the organization module.
- Hired for skills but not limited to Automation COE, SOA Testing, LISA Green hat, Selenium, Load runner, QTP, ETL testing, As400,unix shell scripting, Oracle, mainframe, Graphic designers, Finance analyst
- Spoc for handling social media accounts like LinkedIn within team.
- Successfully Handled various recruitment Drives across the Confidential Locations.
Senior Recruitment Executive
- In depth experience of client coordination and end to end recruitment process.
- Instrumental in sourcing /hiring for different IT skills and achieved quarterly targets.
- Interacting with Vertical heads /Accounts for the requirements.
- Responsible for sourcing and arranging interviews with the client and submitting data in ATS.
- Spoc for the recruitment events at client location.
- Involved in Employee engagement activities for internal employees.
- Worked on skills like ETL developer, SAP, Java, Oracle DBA.
- Understanding the requirement and source/schedule and arrange interviews for candidates.
- Interact with the team lead for the feedback and update on profiles.
- Follow up with the candidates.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes