- Extensive 4+ Years of experience in the field of IT (US - Staffing)
- Expert in Bench Sales including of H1B s, TN s, GC s, USC s & EAD s
- Coordinating with the consultant in order to know their comfortableness with the requirement before submitting to the Vendor.
- Posting the resume on all job portals like Dice, Monster, and social networking portals etc.
- Submitting the consultants to all the suitable job postings on all portals.
- Broadcasting the Profile of the consultant and the Holist of the company on a periodical basis.
- Track the submissions and make regular follow-ups.
- Reaching out for the maximum number of open requirements in the market.
- Intimate the entire team regarding client submissions to avoid duplications.
- Inform the consultant regarding the vendor calls and end client interview schedules.
- Prepare the consultants for the end client interviews.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the consultants.
- Negotiate rates with the Vendors/ Clients.
- Taking care of the Consultants whether they are comfortable with the work environment.
- Talking to the Vendors regarding the performance of the consultant and the quires that the consultant brings to my notice.
- Maintaining Good interpersonal Relation with the Client and the Vendors.
- Identifying potential Vendors and maintaining a healthy relation with them
- Besides working on Bench Guys, got handsome experience working on the Direct Client Requirements of our Recruiting Team.
SR. Bench sales recruiter
- As a Bench Sales Recruiter was involved in selling the bench consultants, including searching, qualifying, scheduling interviews, rate negotiations, and closing.
- Involved in sales i.e., bench consultants to the Vendors and Clients for the requirements.
- Searching the requirements for the allotted bench from portals, groups and with contacts. Sharing the requirements with the consultants by his/her comfort ability used to submit the resume to the recruiter.
- Speaking with the recruiters regarding the rate and getting the best as suggested by management.
- Worked extensively on marketing bench consultants.
- Interacting with Tier one Vendors and making new vendors to the company
- Involved in marketing of consultants on bench to the preferred vendors.
- Getting requirements for bench consultants from various sources like Prime Vendors, job portals and other Networking sites.
- Keeping track of the start and end dates of the bench consultants
- Maintain daily & weekly status lists of all activities through MS Excel.
- Set up interviews and closed candidates for various positions.
- Process candidates from initial contact through entire interview/placement process which includes interview scheduling and follow up.
- Actively involved in marketing of consultants on bench to the preferred vendors.
- Responsibilities include calling on prime vendors, developing corporate account relationships, presenting consultants, negotiating and finalizing contracts.
- Negotiating rate with vendors & managing the long term relations with them.
SR. Bench sales recruiter
- Get the updated resume form consultant and fetched the best requirements from job portals, prime vendors and other networking sites.
- Highlighted key skills by keeping them in bold.
- Formatted resume for neat appearance and submitted it to the vendor as per consultant’s comfort ability.
- Negotiated on rates with the vendors as suggested by management based upon location and duration.
- Keeping a track record of rate confirmation and making follow ups about the submissions.
- Maintained a track progress of each and every submittal during the process.
- Follow up with the vendors on interviews schedules and coordinated between consultants and vendors.
- Arranged interview calls for consultants and gave my best to place them on projects as early as possible.
- Follow up with the client/prefer vendors and candidate after interview.
- Responsibly coordinated with the consultants regarding start and end dates of projects.
- Maintained the database of rolled off consultants, getting their resumes ready as well as keep track of contract details such as project extensions, start and end dates for existing resources.
- Keep track of candidates’ roll off time (at least 2 weeks before) and getting their updated resume ready to market.
- Finding best projects to consultants using my tier one contacts and through different web portals like Dice, corp - corp, Monster, Career builder, Net-temps, Job serve, computer jobs, and professional networking sites such as Linked IN.
- Worked with prime vendors to avoid middle layers.
- Maintained good relationship with prime vendors to get future requirements.
- Involved in Full Life Cycle in Recruitment and Sales as my Responsibilities are Sourcing, Identifying, Interviewing, Screening, Formatting and placing personnel in quick turn around time in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions in the Information Technology industry through out the United States.
- Attending the US Vendor and Client calls for the requirement.
- Posting resumes on behalf of consultants in to various job portals like Dice, Monster, corp- corp, Career Builder, Indeed, etc
- Regular follow ups with vendors on the feedbacks and interviews
- Negotiating rates and getting the best possible rates for consultants
- Understanding the Purchase Orders and make sure they are executed according to terms and conditions of the organization
- Organizes feedback sessions on interviewed candidates.
- Mentor the team to achieve targets and eventually grow with the organization.
- Keep track of all candidates, submissions, and interviews in a database.